It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Show turning a corner.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
While Alex hasnt changed, his show is really getting good. Patriots are so desperate to be heard theyare flocking to his show. Its fun listening to his guests all say that they dont agree with him on alot of subjects. Just wanted to give my opinion and also ask if anyone can recomend patriotic podcasts to listen to at work on my vita.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Red Ice Radio?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

That they dont agree with him? And theyre "patriotic" for doing so? Do you have any examples?

I'm trying to imagine which issues these might be.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Alex Jones is dis-info artist.

The guy talks about the same exact things every single day. It gets so monotonous........

Webster Tarpley schooled him on Ron/Rand Paul a few days before Rand Paul endorsed Romney....Alex vehemently denied it then raged. A few days later, AFTER the endorsement Alex tried to claim that he knew it all along.

What a liar....horrible liar.

Do all the other AJ listeners not realize this or do they just ignore it? I don't even listen to him that much and I have seen this happen over multiple things.

edit on 18-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

I've listened to a couple of his shows recently, and they were actually decent... You're right OP... I always take the stuff he says with a grain of salt, but it's been semi-decent recently. Much better than some of the radical crap from the past... And he's had some solid guests recently... Like the guy Steve Pieczenik who predicts WWIII in the next 6 weeks..

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Yes, he does lie. I can tell when he gets wound up and he lies about something minor. It just comes out. I know this because I have a very close friend who is exactly like that. Yet, I love him like a brother and trust him with my life. Literally. I don't know why I have always trusted him and put up with his BS long enough for him to earn my trust. I have never been the type to put up with that kind of crap. Ever.
I guess I feel the same way about AJ. To a point. I listen to him and pick out what I think is valuable and investigate it myself. I never just accept AJ's views straight up. Then I get sick of him for a while. Can anyone take him full strength? I don't see how.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
he's a Zionist, Jesuit, knight of Malta, CIA, shill please listen to Eric Jon Phelps or perhaps Bill Cooper. alex jones flipped out on December, 31,1999 about russia launching nukes. ah f*ck it you can listen to whom ever you want.
edit on 19-9-2012 by truthofnitrous because: extention

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

I just got done listening to him tonight at work and it was not that bad. I got my friend from work to listen to and he is addicted. another friend order some diamond gussets. He say there really comphy. I think im going to try to start listening to him again. I do enjoy when he gets all excited and starts yelling about how the people need to do this or that while he sits behind his microphone. i did notice there were some new commericals also. BONUS!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a rambling idiot, end of story.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthofnitrous
he's a Zionist, Jesuit, knight of Malta, CIA, shill please listen to Eric Jon Phelps or perhaps Bill Cooper. alex jones flipped out on December, 31,1999 about russia launching nukes. ah f*ck it you can listen to whom ever you want.

Maybe you should stop listening to other people and start thinking for yourself.
If the C.I.A. were to employ a shill then they would use someone much slicker than Jones, his style is erratic, his false rants and stupid sarcasm in that whining voice he uses is counterproductive and unprofessional. The C.I.A or any other alphabet agency wouldn't waste money supporting such a mouthpiece, also, if he was receiving Israeli gold he would not have to push Tangy Tangerine or Jeans with reinforced crotches (where you need it most) he'd just ask listeners for donations and pass on their info to Homeland Security.
Merely parroting what you hear from others on the internet is a lazy way of pretending that you are informed, please, everybody, think for yourselves before you attack people without a shred of proof.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I used to listen to Alex everyday, I found his show quite amusing and some of his guests were very interesting, but I stopped listening recently after his show seemed to turn into an infomercial for tangy tangerine. I was like if he mentions this product again, I'm gonna stop listening. I haven't listened for a few months now and certainly don't miss it.

All the ridiculous advertising and crazy stories get a bit too much. I've started listening to audiobooks instead far more relaxing

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel

Maybe you should stop listening to other people and start thinking for yourself.
If the C.I.A. were to employ a shill then they would use someone much slicker than Jones, his style is erratic, his false rants and stupid sarcasm in that whining voice he uses is counterproductive and unprofessional. The C.I.A or any other alphabet agency wouldn't waste money supporting such a mouthpiece, also, if he was receiving Israeli gold he would not have to push Tangy Tangerine or Jeans with reinforced crotches (where you need it most) he'd just ask listeners for donations and pass on their info to Homeland Security.
Merely parroting what you hear from others on the internet is a lazy way of pretending that you are informed, please, everybody, think for yourselves before you attack people without a shred of proof.

I was being sarcastic buddy
no need to get angry over a wee bit of sarcasm
edit on 19-9-2012 by truthofnitrous because: Just to insert a few words I missed

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I used to listen to Alex everyday, I found his show quite amusing and some of his guests were very interesting, but I stopped listening recently after his show seemed to turn into an infomercial for tangy tangerine. I was like if he mentions this product again, I'm gonna stop listening. I haven't listened for a few months now and certainly don't miss it.

All the ridiculous advertising and crazy stories get a bit too much. I've started listening to audiobooks instead far more relaxing

Slightly off topic but check out this site for free audio books.
Free audio books from the Internet Archive

It even has Alex Jones podcasts somewhere ( I added that just to return to topic)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

edit on 19-9-2012 by truthofnitrous because: Just to insert a few words I missed

Sorry, I've had a long day.

edit on 19-9-2012 by abdel because: I added the emoticon

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Sorry, I've had a long day.

Oh that's ok people make mistakes it human nature. I mean I too had a long day preparing for grad this Saturday.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Dis info?

Doesnt Webster Tarpley favour a communist type system? A benevolent dictator system.

I should add this, just because some people do not agree doesnt make them dis-info agents. Indeed, infowars never post articles without including links to the facts. And the links are usually directly to the governments own websites. So your argument for being dis-info is seriously flawed IMO
edit on 19-9-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typos

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by Vaedur

That they dont agree with him? And theyre "patriotic" for doing so? Do you have any examples?

I'm trying to imagine which issues these might be.
jesse ventura was on the other day and he kept bringing up what the bush w admin did to the econmy and was like “ just because you are on the right lets not blame obama solely for it" and while i realise hes a fear monger and full of it his guests have been grat lately. Just my opionion

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Alex Jones won't talk about the dancing Israelis on 9/11, he doesn't care about palestine (he says at best both are at fault, though Palestine does not get billions in aid from the USA.) He has a false view of the 'nazis' and he never once in his long winded rants ever calls out the zionists. He blew up when other politicians denied 9/11 truth, but gives a pass to Ron Paul for believing bin laden was behind the attack, which even now I think alex jones regrets because of ron paul's failed campaign.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur
While Alex hasnt changed, his show is really getting good. Patriots are so desperate to be heard theyare flocking to his show. Its fun listening to his guests all say that they dont agree with him on alot of subjects. Just wanted to give my opinion and also ask if anyone can recomend patriotic podcasts to listen to at work on my vita.

Yea I saw bisphenol A is making all sorts of mainstream media reports now. Those people laughed at him, now they are stealing material he did YEARS AGO to make thier news up. What a joke. I hate "fairweather" people. Hopefully it comes back to bite them. Thieves.

EDIT: in my homeless struggles I met some crazy homeless dude that told me he was the Prophet Elijah.

edit on 19-9-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

This is an interesting topic, i must look more into it as soon as i return home to my computer.

Marking this now to remind me later

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join