It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Psychic things happening to me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So I posted on here a few weeks ago about me having a near death experience from anaphelectic shock and had to be revived by paramedics and after that i realized i can control not 100% (but im getting there) objects that move in the wind. Its really hard to explain of this and im sure your just thinking wow this is stupid because objects move in the wind but im guna try and explain this as good as i possibly can.

I can feel my "inner vision/third eye?" im going to call it and how it works with the mind and movements in the wind. I get into a state where everything turns 2 dimensional and my "inner vision" and my eyes move at the same time and wherever they move this object (piece of cloth hanging from my wall) moves. My eyes literally get stuck to it as if it was another part of me and its stuck on my path of vision.... If that makes any sense to you then i did a good job explaining it I suppose HAHA.

But there are many more things iv come to realize thats been happening to me after this "spiritual awakening"...

When i start to think about things lights dim and my computer screen gets messed up. When i focus outside i see balls of energy and shooting dots of energy and a thing that looks like a cross with a circle on top and its made out of (what i wana say) atoms. And when i focus clear enough on that thing bugs start to fly in that direction and I dont know what kind of bird but its like grey and black i wana say a mini hawk or somethin always flys in my path.

One time i had like 10-15 dragon flys fly rite in my path of focus and stayed there. Then i would make one at a time come really close to me and literally like a foot away stare me in the eyes. Wen i focus on my cloth on my wall (that i can move with the wind) orbs flash randomly and black orbs also flash randomly and strings of energy come off the corner of the cloth. Also i can make where my third eye would be pulse and sometimes make it move like as if your eyes wer closed and looking around.

Does anyone know what any of this means?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Also i have no idea how this site works it takes me a long time to even find where to post on this thing. so please excuse my n00b ness =] Thanks Joey

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Does the word ayahuasca mean anything to you?
Sounds like a '___' trip. Never had one, just read about them.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well Joey, welcome to ATS.

I will be the first to say we need video or something of your remarkable abilities. ATSers always want proof first, then they want you to prove that your proof is proof.

I hope that your stay here is kind and peaceful to you. Looking forward to seeing video of your screen dimming while you focus you thoughts.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
ignore the doubters and mockers, i myself have a connection to the psychic, but it was given to me over time. My abilities are huge, i can affect things by talking to them, ussually i get things not in our time, and some of them tell me i create paradoxes. i try to stop my thinking altogether, but its so amazing and wierd i can't help talking about it.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I will make videos soon.. But why do bugs do this? And what are these flashes of orbs and shooting balls of energy? And the way i mess with electricity?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AllseeingJoey

First off, I don't think it's stupid or crazy! This is amazing! Think of it as a gift. There have been many people who have experienced dramatic changes (spiritually speaking) after an accident or NDE (near death experience).

You may find this site interesting: near-death.com/

This man in the article didn't gain any powers as far as I know, but I found it to be an interesting NDE experience nonetheless. Perhaps it will give you some more insight, if you have not read it before that is.

You should also check out Edgar Cayce. He had an amazing gift as well that he only used to help others.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Harnessing the gift of peripheral vision to see matter and wavelengths opens your third eye.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Can you caddie for me, I could use your powers in my golf tournament next week.

Seriously, have you experimented with different weighted objects, is your experience only with lighter objects prone to wind disturbances?

edit on 18-9-2012 by Observationalist because: Replied to wrong post

edit on 18-9-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

Anything that can move in the wind i can move... I can change direction of Birds and Flies... Once im able to control it because i can control it for maybe 2 seconds then i loose it ill be able to do amazing things.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
ALSO when I practice controlling these objects i see green lights on my wall... Has something to do with light...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

it is amazing... its all i can think about now

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

Mostly with less dense particles; was walking on campus today and it was very windy, and started bending it, then shot a wind ball at some stocky guy walking at least 20 feet in front of me...He shortly turned around to see if anything was behind him.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Keep practicing. We'll need your powers to take down those drones that are going to be patrolling our skies all too soon.

You seem to associate these abilities with your eyes. More likely it's focused attention, which is often times a visual thing, but it doesn't have to be.

When you said lights dim when you think about stuff, are you thinking about stuff that gets you riled up emotionally? Strong emotions can have an effect on electronics.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

So, your telling me you could effect a golf ball in the air?

I'm thinking you might be able to manipulate the aerodynamics of an object in flight, not the wind.
If that's the case then sky's the limit. Airplanes?

Test It out on a kite.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

its mostly when i try and understand ancient secrets and try and realize things about life... And im not sure if i can move a gold ball in the sky but i was thinking about trying to fly a kite and make it move the direction i want it. What are these flashes of orbs appearing?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Golf ball*

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You are an airbender.

I have done this. My nasty neighbour did something horrific to us, as a family and her nasty little kid was tormenting us with bang-banging one of their five windchimes. I was cuddling my sad teenager at the time.
So I got some of the wind that was blowing that day and 'aimed it at her'. Boy did she bolt back indoors, crying Mummy and now whenever we go out the back they go back in.
BTW their mum is a witch in a coven. I on the either hand believe there is an almighty Uncreated creator God.

One day we were going on holiday and I saw a UFO checking out the newly made chemtrail, over a motorway.
I got really angry and just thought 'Go down' and it suddenly started to have problems and had to leave.

I also have problems with electricity and can take pictures without my thumb touching the touchscreen.

Try talking to animals, it helps focus your thoughts but they have to be clean and nice thoughts, or they get scared and they can bite you. Rabbits are very psychic.

And I have had the vaccinations and the fluoride in the toothpaste. Imagine what I could do if I hadn't had these chemicals.

I have also done telepathy and clairaudience. Other abilities that I can't remember as it's 2 in the morning.

Keep going, you are going to need these abilities.

top topics

join