It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removing Evil Spirits

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

You speak of the study of the Occult Teaching, or Esoteric Knowledge. Surly you know then the power of Talismans and Ambulants, and Symbols?
Here is s sign no inferior can cross or get around, and it is the oldest symbol known to humankind. Once used by Early Christians for the same purpose, protection.

Fumigate your abode with sage, no substitutes, and place a hand drawn pentacle in each room on the north wall. Your inferior spirit activity will cease and desist immediately.
Symbolic meaning of the pentagram

NO I didn't know about the symbols I didn't even believe in spirits until i woke up with one floating above me and even then i thought i was dreaming, it was only when they did it to me the second time that the penny dropped the presence of evil was unreal not a lot scares me even when they were trying to kill me i wasn't that worried a bit nervous maybe they used HAARP on me and after 10 seconds i realised it must of been haarp and i started laughing my head off apparently this opens up the channels and the frequency passes straight through you.

You know the pentacle is a sumerian based artifact, but history only goes back 4000 years due to the ancient Greeks destroying the knowledge of the times before this.

edit on 21-9-2012 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73

Originally posted by seen2much
Muslims and Christians worship the same god but differ on his nature. Both believe in the same god who created everything in six days and made the first woman from a man's (who was made out of dirt) rib. Now is you want to take such a hypothesis seriously and base your life on such a belief system.

I, however, believe that the earth is older than 6,000 years and that humanity was not cursed because someone took an apple years ago (pretty merciful for a deity). I think spiritual phenomenon was being experienced since the dawn of humanity as is evidenced by Animism, the oldest surviving religion. I doubt cavemen were praying towards mecca or accepting JC as their lord and saviour.

This phenomena is kept alive by such threads as this and this forum. In fact, there is more circumstantial proof that ghosts exists (what they are is debatable) than the belief that Noah saved the world's fauna in its entirety.

We are descended from starfish they found a fish with 2 sets of nostrils one set in the teeth one where the nose is from 360 million years ago this is why some people get a cleft palate because the second set of nostrils dont form correctly in humans
this enabled us to come out of the water and then we became tree shrews/squirrels we then advanced from there,

The book you need to read is called QI the same as the TV show and written by the same people it can be found in most libraries.

The elite have to base a lie on the truth so its trying to work out the truth from the fiction in the bible.

And you shouldn't blame christians muslims or anyone who has fallen for the religion card if you have been told from the age of 0 that this book is correct then most people are going to believe it, you have to just show people the door and hope they want to walk through it.

Thanks for the post.

I have read Dawkins and am about to read Coyne's latest book. I have accepted evolution as it makes sense and is backed by sound evidence. To deny it is to call a spade an I-pad. A simple trip to the primate section at a zoo is illumining whn you look an ape in the face, it is quite powerful (at least for me it is).
That said I wonder often: as natural phenomenon can be explained by evolution it does not explain the laws which govern the sub-atamic world which in turn do not conform to the macro world. If this is the case, and we have disparate laws for different facets of phenomena, then maybe the spiritual (for want of a better term) abides by another as yet unkown set of laws.
Yes, many instances of supposed spirit infestation can be explained away psychologically or phsyiologically. Yet, there are instances when the recourse to these explanations does not fit. Sometimes it can be a mixture of them. I believe that spirits of many kinds exist and that they can influence people and even possess them. The reasons why they might do this are manifold.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

Have you ever encountered an evil spirit yourself?

I did once. Discovered that fear actually takes on its own demonic form as an entity. Also discovered that in the afterlife, these evil creatures go away once the wounds that created them on a spiritual/psychic level are healed. So to me, the only way I could see getting rid of the demons are to heal the wounds that bind them to this in between world where they seem to live in their own strange reality. Or at least that would be the most effective method of removal of a "demon". Perhaps that is just one of many kinds, I can only speak from experiences I have had.

I'll have to watch the video again. I did see the stuff fall off the shelf, but I used to work in a grocery store, and sometimes that stuff comes down pretty easy if the floor has any lose boards or tiles. I'll recheck that though and look at the reflection.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

Yes, About 25 years ago, I was awakened out of sleep, About 3 a.m, there was a ghost-- like skull a few
inches from my face, I Said, Be Gone! "IN JESUS NAME" Instantly It Backed Away, Then Vanished.

Another clue in the video, When the lady came towards him, He started pointing at her, And seemed like he
was yelling and angry with her...This is another trait of satan and his demons.

Satan - The Accuser of the Brethren...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

Yeah, I paid a lot closer attention to the video the second time. Does seem like something supernatural was up, but what,I have no idea. Never been taken over by a spirit so I can't really hold much of an opinion other than it does look very odd. If the guy died then I might believe it to be something as evil as a demon of some sort, but without knowing much more than what I see on the video, I can't hold much of an opinion on what it was. I have encountered many spirits over the years, most are not evil, just have stories to tell or are closing wounds that the living still carry. When it is evil, just like when it is divine, it leaves no doubt on what it was, so I wonder what ever happened to the guy in the video? I wonder what his thoughts were on what happened. He would know better than anyone else what and why it happened I bet.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by seen2much

I've been working on the theory if you want to call it that that where religion tells you mind body spirit is exactly that

so your body is made by the sun and formed from the planet apparently every different element that is on our planet is in us, according to bill bryson in short history of nearly everything

Then your mind, now we are only meant to use our mind in extreme situations to be able to get us out of trouble but our Government controls it, derived from Latin Mente means the mind so government = govern the mind

Then we have our spirit which as far as i can see exists in everything plants, animals the planet you get the idea there have been quite a few scientists who have proved plants have a spirit or at least an awareness see ingo swann,
also my own experiences prove to me that we are not what we are told, i had a dream when i was about 15 years old, then 20 years later i was travelling around europe and got very angry one night i came to be in a park and I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was in my dream, Amazed and obviously intrigued I tested this by following the route in my dream and ending up in a cafe watching a soccer match as well as various images that were on the way like a building works a mound of earth and the right roads to take.

edit on 21-9-2012 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Please take a look at this and let me know what you think 3 parts please turn www.youtube.com... the volume while watching.....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join