It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removing Evil Spirits

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Does anything else happen?

When those people turn do they say anything to you?
Do you hear anything?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by seen2much
People notice when you stare at them? This has been researched many times. Telepathy does occur; yet, to attribute it to a negative entity every instance is pushing it, though it might be in an individual case. To jump to the evil card because of a telepathic event clouds own understanding of something else that may be taking place.
Do some research on telepathy, it is quite interesting.

Might I recommend the works of Rupert Sheldrake? Saw him speak at my University once - an interesting fellow, though much of his research has remained unrepeatable.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Interesting information, OP. I checked my earlobes when I used the bathroom.

I believe almost everybody posting on this thread is trying to be helpful. Thank you all for bringing your idea/beliefs for consideration.

My 2 cents. I've rebuked my demon in Jesus name thousands of time. Perhaps some can get a one hit wonder rebuke, but me, I get lots of repeat business. Perhaps it is because I make him angry when I am helping others to build a relationship with the Lord and my efforts as a spiritual warrior (prayer).

For example when I started this thread I was given a taste of his anger. This evil rage I felt that woke me from a sound sleep, was intense beyond words.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guess you call it payback.

Do not fear the demons and call upon Jesus when they are messing with you. Make Jesus your constant companion and things will be alright. Good idea to read the Bible and reflect on it everyday. Make it a habit.

Their two main tools to destroy you is hopelessness and despair. Remember that if nothing else I said.

sad eyed lady

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

My 2 cents. I've rebuked my demon in Jesus name thousands of time. Perhaps some can get a one hit wonder rebuke, but me, I get lots of repeat business. Perhaps it is because I make him angry when I am helping others to build a relationship with the Lord and my efforts as a spiritual warrior (prayer).

some times i like to think of it this way, if your a target its because you are important enough to go after. we are at war after all.
its like a sniper taking shots at the officers.

Ephesians 6:16
Above all, taking the shield of faith, with which you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.

if you have a bullseye on you they are taking pot shots at you either for doing somthing right, or i guess because you are behind enemy lines and doing something wrong.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Religion is all about shared consciousness with god being the path of communication. Those who are Christians share their beliefs, the greater their numbers the stronger the abilities of their beliefs get. The same with all the other religions of the world. When Christianity broke up into smaller branches it lost power in that each form became a little different. Islam did the same thing. The combined consciousness of many of a kind

Is there a physical god? Not really, there have been messiahs throughout history that could utilize the communication from earth and the other worlds in the universe to help power the ability to heal that is within people. Getting the approval of the good beings in the universe gives a Messiah great power. The energy of this communication can do miraculous things like driving out evil permanently. Is man by nature actually evil, I don't know, there is some people who think we are. If we give our faith to an evil person do we actually give them power. Some people can channel the power of good or evil to control believers. Look for telltales of evil because these evil people tend to brag about their deceit and believe deceit is necessary for living. They may not even be aware of their actions. Being proud in what you earned through hard work is not evil but if you earned it stepping over others or tricking them into buying something they will never really need you have utilized deceit for personal gain. We are living in a Country under the control of the Devil, the devil being deceit, there is no question of that.

I still have not addressed what evil is, I still don't know for sure.

Not sure I totally agree.

1) Please explain why most major religions clearly say, such as in the bible, or in the Koran, or whatever, that only Jesus was God and 'NO OTHER". Same with the Koran, says probably that Mohammad was God and NO OTHER! So then how is it possible that they're all just channels to the same God? That would be contradictory. Especially since both religions clearly say that if you worship any other God you're doing wrong.

2) Also Jesus had one clear agenda and Mohammad had a clear agenda to. And if you look into it they were very much total opposites of each other. They were completely OPPOSITE teachings and agendas. So how could both be from God and both be right?

3) I agree with some of your points in that if you get a group of people together. They all have one common belief in mind, they can end up tapping into some universal laws that work for all people. Such as the bible says "As a man thinketh in his heart so is he". That's one example of a universal law that applies to all regardless of there religion. But when it comes to a group and they're trying to envoke some higher power unless they talk to the right power, which is Jesus then it's not gonna work out in a truthful format. Not to say they wont' get results as satan has power too but it will be cloaked in deception.

So anyway I'm not a big fan of all this new age stuff as basically it really doesn't percisely answer the question, of where did the universe come from, where did I come from, and where am I going after this. I want to clearly know, not just some random mumbo jumbo answer, with no specifics. I want specifics which the bible gives very clear specifics and makes the most sense there is. Which is also why it's the most popular. Truth is popular in any scenario.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

You responded: "So anyway I'm not a big fan of all this new age stuff as basically it really doesn't percisely answer the question, of where did the universe come from, where did I come from, and where am I going after this. I want to clearly know, not just some random mumbo jumbo answer, with no specifics. I want specifics which the bible gives very clear specifics and makes the most sense there is. Which is also why it's the most popular. Truth is popular in any scenario".

Where did the universe come from: I don't know...Why would knowing that be so important for us to live anyway.

Where did I come from?: Probably from my mother and father, isn't that really enough to know?

Where am I going after this?: I don't care, I want to be remembered as honest and sincere when I die. I want to be remembered by my children and grandchildren and I want my future offspring to know a little about how I was. I don't care if anyone in the world remembers my name after I die. My friends will die as I will, I will be forgotten soon after I die.

So why can't the god of the Christians and the god of Islam be the same god. Seems to me it is only the interpretations that differ. Is it just because man says they can't be the same? Remember the mother earth is a great part of this, it is not only god that is involved here, one of gods creations beneath our feet and in the skies above is directly involved.
edit on 20-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Muslims and Christians worship the same god but differ on his nature. Both believe in the same god who created everything in six days and made the first woman from a man's (who was made out of dirt) rib. Now is you want to take such a hypothesis seriously and base your life on such a belief system.

I, however, believe that the earth is older than 6,000 years and that humanity was not cursed because someone took an apple years ago (pretty merciful for a deity). I think spiritual phenomenon was being experienced since the dawn of humanity as is evidenced by Animism, the oldest surviving religion. I doubt cavemen were praying towards mecca or accepting JC as their lord and saviour.

This phenomena is kept alive by such threads as this and this forum. In fact, there is more circumstantial proof that ghosts exists (what they are is debatable) than the belief that Noah saved the world's fauna in its entirety.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

or Bob Larson will come to you

did you see this vid Man possessed by ghost caught on CCTV at a convenient store

whats your thoughs ?

I believe Demons entered him!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by r2d246

You responded: "So anyway I'm not a big fan of all this new age stuff as basically it really doesn't percisely answer the question, of where did the universe come from, where did I come from, and where am I going after this. I want to clearly know, not just some random mumbo jumbo answer, with no specifics. I want specifics which the bible gives very clear specifics and makes the most sense there is. Which is also why it's the most popular. Truth is popular in any scenario".

Where did the universe come from: I don't know...Why would knowing that be so important for us to live anyway.

Where did I come from?: Probably from my mother and father, isn't that really enough to know?

Where am I going after this?: I don't care, I want to be remembered as honest and sincere when I die. I want to be remembered by my children and grandchildren and I want my future offspring to know a little about how I was. I don't care if anyone in the world remembers my name after I die. My friends will die as I will, I will be forgotten soon after I die.

So why can't the god of the Christians and the god of Islam be the same god. Seems to me it is only the interpretations that differ. Is it just because man says they can't be the same? Remember the mother earth is a great part of this, it is not only god that is involved here, one of gods creations beneath our feet and in the skies above is directly involved.
edit on 20-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

I think you essencially proved my point. You don't know enough from that new age crap. It doesn't give you much to believe in when you don't even know a darn thing except for the obvious.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777

did you see this vid Man possessed by ghost caught on CCTV at a convenient store

whats your thoughs ?

Possible but it could just be a mild seesure that he was trying to fight. Looks exactly like s seesure.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I agree, looks like a seizure to me.
Particularly the way he shakes, his eyes appear to roll back and he loses control of body movements, and lastly, to me the tell tale sign, he drops to the floor unconscious. Seen several seizures over the years and this would fit right into what I have seen.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777

whats your thoughs ?

Possible but it could just be a mild seesure that he was trying to fight. Looks exactly like s seesure.

Also notice the reflection in the first glass door at 1:minute 8 seconds and the paper towels falling off shelf a 1:9
seconds, With Significant Force...

"When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.
Matthew 12:43

Matthew 12:44 Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.' When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order.
Luke 11:24 "When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I don't care what anyone says about evil spirits, I'm keeping my Seagrams and brandy in the cupboard. If someone locally wants to get rid of some evil Seagrams, I'll be glad to remove the spirits from their house for no charge. If the spirit is a female Hispanic named Tequila Rose I will consider removing it also. I don't remove Scottish spirits, they are way too much trouble for me.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Have you ever encountered an evil spirit yourself?

I did once. Discovered that fear actually takes on its own demonic form as an entity. Also discovered that in the afterlife, these evil creatures go away once the wounds that created them on a spiritual/psychic level are healed. So to me, the only way I could see getting rid of the demons are to heal the wounds that bind them to this in between world where they seem to live in their own strange reality. Or at least that would be the most effective method of removal of a "demon". Perhaps that is just one of many kinds, I can only speak from experiences I have had.

I'll have to watch the video again. I did see the stuff fall off the shelf, but I used to work in a grocery store, and sometimes that stuff comes down pretty easy if the floor has any lose boards or tiles. I'll recheck that though and look at the reflection.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I re-watched that last part and yep, ok, that IS strange.

I would of suggested that someone pushed the stuff on the shelf, but that glass suddenly fogging over on the lower portion like that is VERY strange, which also makes the stuff falling off the shelf very strange. The two things together changed my mind. There are a lot of strange entities out there, perhaps he did encounter something.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I have been fighting the illumed ones for quite some time now and i think i do a lot better than most but the depths they go to has me wondering why they bother living if they have to manipulate everybody to the extent they do

If I was them and i had reached the lowest of statuses any being can reach I would seriously have to consider killing myself, I guess they cant see how pointless there lives have become.

or maybe i don't understand hey maybe I should have joined them when they asked me to as im that much of a pain in the ass to them, but i do believe in good and i know they are evil no matter what they tell you.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seen2much
Muslims and Christians worship the same god but differ on his nature. Both believe in the same god who created everything in six days and made the first woman from a man's (who was made out of dirt) rib. Now is you want to take such a hypothesis seriously and base your life on such a belief system.

I, however, believe that the earth is older than 6,000 years and that humanity was not cursed because someone took an apple years ago (pretty merciful for a deity). I think spiritual phenomenon was being experienced since the dawn of humanity as is evidenced by Animism, the oldest surviving religion. I doubt cavemen were praying towards mecca or accepting JC as their lord and saviour.

This phenomena is kept alive by such threads as this and this forum. In fact, there is more circumstantial proof that ghosts exists (what they are is debatable) than the belief that Noah saved the world's fauna in its entirety.

We are descended from starfish they found a fish with 2 sets of nostrils one set in the teeth one where the nose is from 360 million years ago this is why some people get a cleft palate because the second set of nostrils dont form correctly in humans
this enabled us to come out of the water and then we became tree shrews/squirrels we then advanced from there,

The book you need to read is called QI the same as the TV show and written by the same people it can be found in most libraries.

The elite have to base a lie on the truth so its trying to work out the truth from the fiction in the bible.

And you shouldn't blame christians muslims or anyone who has fallen for the religion card if you have been told from the age of 0 that this book is correct then most people are going to believe it, you have to just show people the door and hope they want to walk through it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Fascinating-

I see the 222 333 11:11 etc a lot on license plates time pieces
I speak in a arabic yiddish tongue of sorts
People near me drop things if they are holding something
People have a tendency to stare at me or get very uneasy around me.
Sometimes batteries drain a little faster around me
People that have a problem with me get punished and get sick.. so its sort of possessive and protective as well
Whole bunch of things pop on a regular basis wherever i go.......like a house settling with temp change but more often. Metal Plastics Wood etc.

I haven't started floating around, vomiting pea soup or going into contortionist positions yet.

edit on 20-9-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Well what if your a born again believer tht kinda mess up in the occult and have evil spirits dwelling in them daily and ppl r sending spells curses voodoo spells towards tht person howw do they gt delivered ?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You may want to point out to your mum that there is only evidence of 1 witch a century being burned at the stake according to the QI book

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join