It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removing Evil Spirits

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The nephilim cannot receive salvation.

even though i aggree with this statement, i dont think the deamons want to or can reciveive salvation.

its also a dangerous thing to teach uninformed people. a lot of people involved in alien abduction type stuff come to belive they have had their dna messed with threw implants etc... or they are nephilim offspring.... the list goes on .. i imagine this is mostly demonic oppression/ deception, and they arnt realy nephilim.

but they can be discouraged from the gosple by thinking they are unredemable

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jericanman

even though i aggree with this statement, i dont think the deamons want to or can reciveive salvation.

Salvation is for man. But, some "demons" want to turn away from Satan, because what was promised, didn't actually pan out for them.
edit on 19-9-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jericanman

The nephilim cannot receive salvation.

its also a dangerous thing to teach uninformed people. a lot of people involved in alien abduction type stuff come to belive they have had their dna messed with threw implants etc... or they are nephilim offspring.... the list goes on .. i imagine this is mostly demonic oppression/ deception, and they arnt realy nephilim.

but they can be discouraged from the gosple by thinking they are unredemable

Thats part of the Fallen Ones' plan, to decieve people and make them forget God exists and have people focus on them instead of him, because all people have a seed within them to know he exists, it's on an instinct level. Even people who have never known him will cry out to a greater power when theyre in trouble and have need.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Friend, no trying to flame you, or insult you, but you need some help if you think this. Are you in a religious cult, friend? There is help, but you must seek it.

Characteristics Associated with Cultic Groups - Revised

Religious Cults

Recovering Christians

Christian Fundamentalism Exposed

Christianity IS Mind Control

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
demons are the disemboded spirits of the giants, nepilim. they where not duped, they where the offspring of the fallen.

i do wonder if some fallen angles want to turn back to god, but i see no scriptual evedance that they do.
i imagine or guess that their choice solidified their will against god. butas i said its just a best guess .

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
well im going to have to sign off for the night, its late here in the uk and im a postman and we have to start work early.

night all and god bless

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jericanman

demons are the disemboded spirits of the giants, nepilim. they where not duped, they where the offspring of the fallen.

No, they are locked up in the prison. Demons (the ones from below here), are the ones who fell with Satan.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by jinni73

Anyway if anyone thinks they have been attacked by an evil spirit use the shield, prayers and hopi ear candles

Below actually laughs at these trivial attempts. This will not work.

It has worked for me and thats all i can say,

I am not too sure about the shield but this has been done to me twice now and these are the things i used, what more can i say I am only trying to help people

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by jinni73

Friend, no trying to flame you, or insult you, but you need some help if you think this. Are you in a religious cult, friend? There is help, but you must seek it.

Characteristics Associated with Cultic Groups - Revised

Religious Cults

Recovering Christians

Christian Fundamentalism Exposed

Christianity IS Mind Control

LOL I appreciate your worry and i agree some of the stuff I've been shown I wouldn't of believed if someone would of told me,

but unless you have experienced it you cannot comprehend it and no im not religious not one little bit.

Why do you think people practise the Occult if it doesn't work.
edit on 19-9-2012 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
That would explain my younger brother .. never though of it that way
he had a lot of ear infections when he was young .. his big temper can be weird to
lots of anger and hate for the muslim at this moment because they killed the us amb
thinks people that are into conspiracy are brainwashed by freaks
my mom says she was burned in a past life for witchcraft and sorcery
see what kind of a familly i have lol
i have a light in me that piss them off when being show the truth
no choice but to go slowly and friendly with people that are under attack
Love is the only way to fight those things that maybe are inside of them
i have hope that one day my love for them will cure them up

the same has you op

thanks for sharing !
edit on 9/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
"Noella: Witness the possession of a woman whose voice dramatically changes when the demons take over. She inherited the demons from her grandfather, upon the death of her mother."

ALL EVIL...ALL DEMONS LEAVE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

or Bob Larson will come to you

did you see this vid Man possessed by ghost caught on CCTV at a convenient store

whats your thoughs ?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

LOL I appreciate your worry and i agree some of the stuff I've been shown I wouldn't of believed if someone would of told me,

but unless you have experienced it you cannot comprehend it and no im not religious not one little bit.

Point taken, friend. I read you wrong, and I am sorry. Won't happen again.
I too have seen things, some that would scare a normal human being half to death. I have seen the evil in mankind first hand, and it is not a pretty sight. My reasoning was because of this:

An evil spirit can be directed at the victim as far as i am aware by either the Houngang looking at the person or having the DNA of the intended victim which is the way they attack me, normally a spirit once inside you never leaves you unless you have your wits about you and question the unusual thoughts which result in actions that you do not normally undertake like cutting yourself while working, crossing the road and not looking the right way, inflicting harm on others including loved ones and even thoughts of suicide.

You speak of demonic possession here, correct? Ever notice the only people ever possessed by, or bothered by these creatures are fundamentals, and the devout? Why is this? Because they are the ones who believe in them, have faith they exist, and give them power by always talking about them, and giving them human attributes. The way you talked about it suggested to me that you were one of these.

You speak of the study of the Occult Teaching, or Esoteric Knowledge. Surly you know then the power of Talismans and Ambulants, and Symbols?
Here is s sign no inferior can cross or get around, and it is the oldest symbol known to humankind. Once used by Early Christians for the same purpose, protection.

Fumigate your abode with sage, no substitutes, and place a hand drawn pentacle in each room on the north wall. Your inferior spirit activity will cease and desist immediately.
Symbolic meaning of the pentagram

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
To Remove Evil Spirits you Must..

Gather up all the Jegermeister, Mad Dog 20/20, Boons Farms, Southern Comfort, Miller beer and throw them OUT.

Do keep the Glenlivet, Dom Perignon and Ketel One. :-)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Interesting.

Many religions claim to be able to cast out spirits but offer no tangible proof (the spirits usually return). It seems odd that an all-knowing god would not know that everyone is not a christian and would not have recourse to his uberman abilities.
However, what we do know for sure is that animism is probably the oldest religion being practised today. Daemonic (not demonic) or spirit communication has been attested for thousands of years. Socrates believed so as well and thanks to his "daemon" we have western civilization which has done more for us than traditional christianity (unless you hold the world is 6,000 years -- maybe JC did not study geology).

The phenomena is real but its cause is open to interpretation.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
... walk down a street and as you approach people that are walking the same direction as you they will feel uneasy even scared and will start to turn around maybe looking at you.

whilst walking down the road, i find if i naturally focus on a persons head, 20-50ft behind them thinking 'i know what you are thinking'; they stop dead, hesitate and turn around.

After returning to their walk again i decided to cross the road and continue walking down the hill. i thought, 'i am still watching'. They turned right around and looked up the hill. After that their pace increased.

sometimes people even cross the road whilst walking towards me when i wait at the bus stop. its like they cannot walk through a 30ft invisible exclusion zone.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I hear all that, happens to me also. I can hardly look at a strange woman anymore, seem like they know right away. and the curious thing, most people cannot look directly into my eyes. It has been that way for many years. I have found that if I meet someone whop can look me in the eyes, I can trust that person, and the one who cannot, cannot be trusted.
I have also noticed that I picking up people's thoughts, and feeling their emotions. We are very near a Singularity, me thinks. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by jinni73

I got one better, just call on the name of the Lord, Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ). Any who call on the name of the Lord, the King of Israel and the Holy One shall be saved. Demons flee at the sound of his name, it's like burning them with acid.

This is the best method. If you say it they'll go away for a little while. But they'll always come back unless you're become a Christian. If you don't then you got the problems with them on this life and in the life to come in hell. As you'll be with them in a far more horrific scenario in fire. Better to accept Christ, get rid of them permanently, and know you basically got your ticket to heaven when you die.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Religion is all about shared consciousness with god being the path of communication. Those who are Christians share their beliefs, the greater their numbers the stronger the abilities of their beliefs get. The same with all the other religions of the world. When Christianity broke up into smaller branches it lost power in that each form became a little different. Islam did the same thing. The combined consciousness of many of a kind is very powerful energy to those who can control it. The more organizations you believe in, including the sciences, the more weak your primary belief comes.

Satan and the devil actually pertain to the deceitful ways of people. There is also pure evil which is recognized by all religions of the world. It is created when beings sometimes referred to as demons enter the mind. I am not sure what Lucifer is. These evil beings could also be a shared consciousness that is of other animals that have been severely abused, I am not sure exactly what we perceive as evil comes from. I'm sure it is a shared consciousness of some kind.

Who you give your belief to is what counts. Give your belief to the main consciousness or god. Jesus said "there is no one good but God" that is where his belief was. Believing that Jesus is a way to god is not wrong and believing that Mohammad is a way to god is also not wrong. The main thing is that your faith go to the main consciousness, a consciousness that can communicate across trillions of miles of space instantly to other worlds. Everything is related, everything is one when it comes to god. Have compassion to all living things, they have rights also. We need to eat, but the earth also needs to keep balance, so eating keeps things from getting out of balance. Give thanks for the life that was sacrificed so we can survive, give thanks through god, the communication that encompasses everything.

People argue over the name of god. Maybe that is why we have so many problems in the world. Others go towards Chaos, another force in the universe. It works by deceit to try to mess up things so nothing works well. This is actually a form utilized by those who love money and waste, constantly changing things to keep people separated and unable to work together without strife. Both systems of good and chaos use deceit as a weapon. Both systems have different objectives. Neither system is what is considered evil though, that is what this thread is about. I am getting off topic again.

I got off topic because I don't really know what evil is. People perceive evil differently but pure evil is recognized by everyone. I know the combined consciousness, God, can drive evil out. Pure evil is good at deceit, people possessing it are rarely discovered, although the wise can tell just by asking the right questions in the right way. Pride and attitude exposes evil to those who are aware, they notice the boastful ways of these people in situations. These people promote chaos to gain power for their kind, a shared consciousness of evil. So I am saying there are two different classes in this world. Good and Evil. there are substructures of Chaos and Structure which utilize varying forms of deceptions. Forms of deception include interpretations of truth, and interpretations of evidence, both which seem to follow personal perceptions. Truth is truth, occams razor just complicates it and often makes it acceptable to society but it is still a lie.

Is there a physical god? Not really, there have been messiahs throughout history that could utilize the communication from earth and the other worlds in the universe to help power the ability to heal that is within people. Getting the approval of the good beings in the universe gives a Messiah great power. The energy of this communication can do miraculous things like driving out evil permanently. Is man by nature actually evil, I don't know, there is some people who think we are. If we give our faith to an evil person do we actually give them power. Some people can channel the power of good or evil to control believers. Look for telltales of evil because these evil people tend to brag about their deceit and believe deceit is necessary for living. They may not even be aware of their actions. Being proud in what you earned through hard work is not evil but if you earned it stepping over others or tricking them into buying something they will never really need you have utilized deceit for personal gain. We are living in a Country under the control of the Devil, the devil being deceit, there is no question of that.

I still have not addressed what evil is, I still don't know for sure.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
People notice when you stare at them? This has been researched many times. Telepathy does occur; yet, to attribute it to a negative entity every instance is pushing it, though it might be in an individual case. To jump to the evil card because of a telepathic event clouds own understanding of something else that may be taking place.
Do some research on telepathy, it is quite interesting.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join