It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep seeing 9:11 when I randomly look at a clock or watch, numbers at work

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot
reply to post by rickymouse

The time is not random but my decision to look at the time is. I don't think our "bio-clock" is precise within seconds or minutes, it works with light conditions or am I wrong?

I think there is a lot of truth to this especially if we tend to "listen" to it. I know that I haven't set my alarm clock for work or any other reason I have to get up for because I tend to wake up 4:30ish. Even if I stay up late.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Same here. I kept on looking at the clock at 9:11 and after about 3 months of that happening, my great aunt died at 9:11. It still happens, and I'm just wondering, "What if I die at 9:11? What if my mom dies at 9:11? What if everyone I know dies t 9:11?". I'm really curious as to how this happened, but there really is no real answer/explanation.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
OMG this is crazy I been doing this for over a year now but I don't check the time all the time ,even if I pick my cellphone up and think let's see what time it is it is 9.11!!!! It's been freaking me out for ever now there must be a explanations I know treat is old but I had no connection what so ever with 9.11 even know I have absolutely no clue what time it could be!! Just thought maybe I find something on the Internet and I seen this weird

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hi there is thread on this located here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The 911 could be this found here:

www.numberman.net...
edit on 14-1-2016 by NumberMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
One morning, my DVR system froze at 9:11 AM, I wound up having to reboot.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MrMaybeNot

It's a very important msg
Angel explanation for 9:11
sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com.au...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I see 9:11 in the morning but mostly at night. I also see the tine 7:11 at night and morning olmost everyday...
Both of these times have been repeating in my daily life for about 3 years

Genesis 7:11: "In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the vfountains of the great deep burst forth, and wthe windows of the heavens were opened."

Genesis 9:11: "And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth."

This is in the genesis testament. There are many other testament to look at these sections of.

edit on 12-8-2018 by InsetGaming because: Adding the last paragraph

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join