It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Proof' Jesus was married found on ancient papyrus that mentions how son of God spoke of his wife

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
I'm sorry, but your response is quite absurd!
It's the NAME that I was referring to! How can it be different, and still be in the context that I pointed out?

Try again...

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet....

So no matter what the name, it is still the same story therefore the same context.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Do tell, then...

Why on earth would it not have stayed the same? Why fabricate a whole other story, when you already have a perfectly good one going?

Right! Horus didn't return from the grave. He was just an example of someone trying to accelerate prophesy, and miserably failing, when their 'god' wasn't Godly, at all.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
reply to post by daskakik

Do tell, then...

Why on earth would it not have stayed the same? Why fabricate a whole other story, when you already have a perfectly good one going?

Right! Horus didn't return from the grave. He was just an example of someone trying to accelerate prophesy, and miserably failing, when their 'god' wasn't Godly, at all.

They probably had to change names to fit existing stories and make it seem like prophesy was being fulfilled. They had to repackage it to sell it to a new population.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join