Student Loans Could Lead to Holocaust Because of German Americans - GOP

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Rep. Roscoe Bartlett (R-Md.) claimed federally-funded student loans were unconstitutional Wednesday, and then went on to suggest that doing things that were unconstitutional could lead down a "slippery slope" to an event like the Holocaust.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Did you hear that?! GERMAN AMERICANS ARE ALL NAZIS.......lol

GOP is full of crazies.....

They seem to hate any sort of chance of upward social mobility....it's sad.

edit on 18-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Really?

REALLY???

I am currently using student loans to go to college and get a great education that I otherwise would not be able to do under any circumstances.

Why are these people alive??

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The GOP nutcases are popping up one after the other. Romney must be thinking this also seeing how the wants to cut funding to the dept. of Education. Which is a good thing wealthy kids shouldn't be forced to associate with middle class and poor kids who are attending college because of loans and grants instead of getting the money the way Romney said to get it. Get it from mommy and daddy.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Speaking of a holocaust. What about the economic holocaust we're heading for. I guess we'll ignore the real reasons. Seems to be a convenient strategy of the GOP. Blame the poor, not the rich Why the economic crisis deepens
ETA: I quote "The country in the world who has lent the most to the United States to help it out of the crisis of its capitalist system is the Peoples Republic of China. The Communist government in China is financing the crisis activities of the Capitalist government of the United States. Probably worth a few moments of thought, but not for the media here. But maybe you might think that some historical message might be lurking somewhere in this relationship."
edit on 18-9-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ha ha. I was about to defend him.

At first I thought he was talking about the whole student loan scam that the Govt. and Universities were colluding on. And how the Nazis got through their own version of the PATRIOT ACT stripping freedoms.

But no, he starts in on students of German ancestry?
Yeah, he's coo coo for Cocoa Puffs.
edit on 18-9-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I have a personal policy to never listen to anything someone named Roscoe has to say.

student loans are unconstitutional but NDAA is just fine with roscoe, really? pffft.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Maybe he is just hard to understand or my headphones are messed up, but I didn't hear him say German Americans are going to create a holocaust? Or that they would be victims of a holocaust?

Are we sure he actually said that or is this a 'inference' which may or may not be true?
I dunno it's a small clip and I don't have much context.

Seems like everyone is taking what everyone says out of context today.
edit on 18-9-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm German.......but I'm not a Nazi.

If I was I wouldn't tell you not yet anyway.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Go Censorship and Surpression!

The GOP is really rounding up some extreme candidates...

If you pair this man with the pro rape, magical uterus politicians, it
seems like the GOP has gone too far to the Right, Right into
outer space!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Listen to it again, he implies German Americans are going to create a holocaust lol....Something to that affect at least.

The full video is in the linked article.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Who else do they want to alienate? Don't get me wrong, both parties are garbage, but the GOP is on a role with repelling possible voters. American's of Germanic descent now huh? My family came over from Germany on my dad's side in the early 1900's and Norway on my mom's side in the late 1890's, so do I qualify as a potential holocaust initiator? Man who's next, anyone that doesn't own a vacation home in the Caribbean?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Terrible mistake my man. Never go in debt, it's a trick. Especially in this economy. I paid my first two years of college outright, and am now working to go to my second two years. I won't take out a loan.

Four of my friends went to school on student loans. All very smart people, two of them near brilliant. One graduated magna cum laude at University of New Orleans in film. He is working a job at a hospital paying back student loans (nowhere near his field obviously. Another friend took student loans and got degrees in Advertising and Japanese. He has been out for over a year and is having a lot of trouble finding a job (despite lots of connections), the offers he does get are never out of the 20 dollar an hour range which isn't anywhere near sufficient (he's paying back 40,000 in loans). The other two friends both went, got degrees, couldn't find jobs and are both back in school for nursing to get jobs and pay back both of their loans.

So if you are going and it's not for nursing or something medical.. good luck on your bad choice.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Obviously this guy is crazy, but I am opposed to giving tax payers money to people going to college. I pay in and pay in so idiots can go to school. I would never ask someone to pay for my college.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Not that I agree with him, but this is clearly what I expect from you.

His argument is that it's a slippery slope and we may not like the outcome.

Oh hey, RealSpoke, how goes Obama's fight to legally detain ALL American citizens INDEFINITELY without trial or charges. Here's a hint, they fought tooth and nail and won. Looks like this GOP guy isnt such a crazy afterall!

So tell me, what do you think about Obama's desire to fight the courts to detain ANY American citizen indefinitely?

NDAA Case: Indefinite Detention Injunction Does Irreparable Harm, Obama Admin. Lawyers Arguewww.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Maybe he is just hard to understand or my headphones are messed up, but I didn't hear him say German Americans are going to create a holocaust? Or that they would be victims of a holocaust?

Are we sure he actually said that or is this a 'inference' which may or may not be true?
I dunno it's a small clip and I don't have much context.

Seems like everyone is taking what everyone says out of context today.
edit on 18-9-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

I do not hear him saying that either. I hear him saying when we get away from the Constitution we open ourselves up to becoming like Nazi Germany. Such as a President fighting tooth and nail to detain American citizens indefinitely. But that would never happen right?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Adolph Hitler called the German Americans "ignorant farmers".

Those "ignorant farmers" helped America defeat THE WORLD.

After WWII they brought the Nazi's into America and those Nazi's worked to get REVENGE on German Americans.

And REVENGE they got....they eliminated ALL German American dairy farms across America and DESTROYED ALL German Americans with the tactics they did after WWII....

Those Nazi's were put in charge of our Defense Labs, Research facilities and the ONLY thing on their minds the whole time was getting revenge on German Americans. The Jewish and British part of America didn't mind because they were making $$$$$ with the tactics the Nazi Scientists came up with.

This Congressmen's reference to German Americans.....was NO slip. They want you DEAD and if they can make money at it.....they're even happier.

Why did the US Department of Education buy SHOTGUNS? Are they going to be collecting on those Federal Student Loans?.....watch who's door they will be knocking on.

It ain't going to be the illegal aliens with no assets to seize. It's going to be the German Americans because they know they have assets/land in the family to seize. The Pentagon (Israel) has had plans to come knocking on German American doors for a LONG LONG time....Pre-"Terrorist" boogeyman they were briefing as the biggest threat to America.......armed citizens (German Americans).

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

That is actually pretty damn scary. Please tell me he isn't a pretty standard representation of GOP thought? Honestly, normally i find idiots like this funny but those views are so warped and disturbed it leaves you feeling rather uncomfortable.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Why are you trying to deflect my thread onto something entirely unrelated? Oh right, because you don't like negative attention brought upon your cult of choice, the GOP.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Clearly you must have missed the whole point about German Americans...must be selective hearing.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join