It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Asian Girl Shown Vision of The End of The World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Ah now the Christians worship a child's imagination and dreaming.

What a bunch of non-sense.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

Originally posted by Vandettas
Think logically for a second.

How many times has the end of the been visioned or predicted?

How many times has it came true?
great logic,not.surely the end only happens once.your thinking is because it hasn't happened yet it won't?

Your intepretation of my post is goofy.

The end, however you want to define it, has been predicted many times in many different ways and has never came true.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167
South Koreans are very Christian oriented society.

South Korea? Maybe South Carolina, but not South Korea, lol.

Because I'm lazy: en.wikipedia.org...

About 1/3 of the country is Christian, almost half the country is atheist/agnostic/other non-religion.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
As soon as she mentioned she read the bible. I turned it off, just another way of sucking in people to worship. That's disgusting, I'll give 3 barfy faces for that one.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EfficientP
After hearing what this little girl was shown in her vision of the end of the world I am siding with her when she says something to the effect that she will try to do whatever it takes to get into Heaven and not end up in that other place.

Because we all know that confessions and pledges of fealty are totally sincere when given under threat of torture.

That is the paradox that fire-and-brimstone Christians seem to completely ignore. Why would their God want to save people who only worship him because they are afraid of "hell"? That's like getting your kids to say they love you by threatening to throw away their stuffed animals. If that's really your god's plan, he's a terrible god.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
This video isn't available to mobile users. What does she say?

She said the sun is going to fry us all with a CME or X+++ megaflare basically, well those who haven't repented and been taken to heaven.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm not going to scoff at this, it could be possible although it doesn't really fit with the Feastdays or the millenial reign and the new heaven and earth (which is really this earth but has been restored and the curse lifted). Prophetically fire is associated with God's wrath, it doesn't always mean it will literally be fire though. The bible employs alot of allegories, euphemisms, metaphors and rhetoric thrown in with some literal stuff. We won't actually know till TSHTF.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
That is the paradox that fire-and-brimstone Christians seem to completely ignore. Why would their God want to save people who only worship him because they are afraid of "hell"? That's like getting your kids to say they love you by threatening to throw away their stuffed animals. If that's really your god's plan, he's a terrible god.

I think you're on to something!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join