It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please read if you inquire about dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hello to all the lovely people of ATS...I have been waiting a long time to be able to make a post about this and it will be my first post as well...i have been reading here for years and finally wanna come out of the shadows and say hello..also.moderators if you feel the need to move this...please do..just please dont delete it..

so anyways here is what this is about...I personally think anyone who is interested in the dreamworld should read this post that my friend on here named phantomtravller wrote entitled..«Explanation needed with a series of dreams...Long story short I was googling explanations for my weird series of dreams I was having and happened to see an article on ATS...Now I have been reading here for a long time so when that came back in my search query I was quite enthralled to say the least haha it is honestly why I made an account in the 1st place..

So after I read through phantom travellers post called explanation needed with a series of dreams. I noticed that our similiarities in the dreans are identica for the most part if not all the way...We even know the same people in the dreams and the same events that happened in our dreams our exactly the same... The location of these dreams are shared as well...all the proof is there you just have to read their thread.

Heres where it gets weird...i have never met this person or talked to them before...we are on opposite sides of the world as well...i will not give up their location for privacy purposes but I promise you...you can see our convo back and forth with each other about this dreamworld we live in...its basically a parallel life in essence and the fact we are so far away from each other is amazing...We have independent research going on to see if anyone else has experienced this before or if there are other documented cases..we are even looking through authors to see if it was even wrote down before..the more we dig the less we find but the more we learn that we are somehow connected even if thousands and thousands of miles away..

Please I urge everyone to read the thread I have spoke of...we do not know for sure...but we may be onto something...also anyones insight is greatly welcomed...thank you everyone for reading and I hope you take the time to dig into what im talking about...till then love n light ...sincerely dreamtraveler

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamtraveler420

Sry for the typos!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Do you have a link to the thread you want us to read.....

Des

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I will try to link it...it is on Ats website...all you have to do is go to the search bar and type in the name phantom traveller and look for the post called explanation needed with a series of dreams. It is definitely there though as I go back to it all the time to see if anyone else replied...i am on a tablet so it is hard for me to figure out how to link things...if you can find it awesome..if not I will try to post a link thank you.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

GOOD NEWS I FIGURED OUT HOW TO LINK...PLEASE CHECK IT OUT THANK YOU AGAIN

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Here's a thread of mine you may find interesting:

Who else seems to go to the same place every night in their dreams?

Star and flag for you as well.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Explanation needed with a series of dreams

edit on 9/18/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thank you for your comment I will have to read through it...the 2nd one you posted is the one im talkin about
haha awesome...i am happy there are more people out there who have experienced this beautiful thing.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Also I noticed on your thread phantom had written to you about it already...amazing world we live in...i see that you have found your dream partner as well...i call them that because I am starting to think each of us are connected rather it be individually or all together...just awesome

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamtraveler420

GOOD NEWS I FIGURED OUT HOW TO LINK...PLEASE CHECK IT OUT THANK YOU AGAIN

Thank you for the link!

Des

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

No problem..hope you all enjoy :

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I'm going to have to go back and read it. Interesting world indeed.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Thank you...i hope u enjoy it...this reslly happening in my life though..im still amazed everyday by it

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I've bookmarked this for a definite read through. This phenomena is intriguing, spooky, insightful, scary and fun all at the same time. It's like a puzzle laid out before us. As a matter of fact, "you know I had the strangest dream" last night. Not only is that an obscure reference to a song by Sting featured in the film "Brimstone and Treacle", it happens to be true. The locale is recurring, as in my thread, but a different place in the same locale. This particular place is a house that seems to have a haunting of some sort, or a general air of undefined spookiness. There's a basement in which I'm renting a room (possibly), or maybe I'm just exploring the place. It seems very run down. The basement is piled with an assortment of various pils of discarded items and the like. There's a door towards the back right hand side of the basement area that leads to an adjacent room, also piled with discarded items, junk, refuse. If one navigates through this room to the very back there is another "hidden" room or passage. This last hidden room or passage elicits the most strong sense of foreboding. There is more to this dream, and each time I find myself in this "house" I seem to be able to remember a little bit more when I wake up. I think, as I've said before elsewhere, that a dream journal kept next to my bed is in order.

We should keep an eye on this.

edit on 9/20/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Well that sounds like quite the unusual dream....it is amazing that you have the abilty to remember all the minute details of the place...that is one thibg I am kind of lacking on....phantom on the otherhand recalls almost everything....the post I told u about that I found for myself with phantom I talk to frequently...we niw email each other updates and beciming better friends each time...my question to you is...the door that has a foreboding prescence...have u gone in? Do u want to go in? What do u think lies on the other side?...onlh one.way to find out ya know...i agree we shud keep an eye on these evnts....thank u for all the wonderful compliments as welll gratefully appreciated and thank u for reading through the post I was talking about...i really wanted to share this but never knew how it wud be recieved so I kept it to myself until now...thank u for having open eyes and arms

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I wonder if we all have interconnected dream worlds...we just have not found out yet

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I wonder if we all have interconnected dream worlds...we just have not found out yet

top topics

join