It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy (2012 feature film) official trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So there's a film debuting in Austin, Texas at this years Fantastic Fest (September 21st) called, 'The Conspiracy'.

Fantastic Fest - movie page

The trailer looks great! I can see this film going viral and becoming as big as 'Paranormal Activity' due to the 'inspired by real events' angle. Secret societies, banksters, 9/11, etc.. something for everyone! It's already getting some great coverage and the trailer on YouTube has over 30k hits and continues to increase.

i09 review

SlashFilm review

TwitchFilm review

Hopefully it blows up, gets distribution and hits the screens in every major North American city!

You can watch the trailer HERE
edit on 18-9-2012 by fattyp because: added movie trailer

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fattyp

Can't wait to watch it!! Maybe it will have some good info in it, though I am sure it will be mainly just an adrenaline rush from what the preview portrays.

I'd say worth 10 bucks to go see... then again, money is worthless now anyway

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Was just about to post this, yeah it does look great. I'm in the UK though so no chance of seeing it at a cinema, hopefully it'll be online or released onto DVD quickly.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by fattyp
So there's a film debuting in Austin, Texas at this years Fantastic Fest (September 21st) called, 'The Conspiracy'.

Fantastic Fest - movie page

The trailer looks great! I can see this film going viral and becoming as big as 'Paranormal Activity' due to the 'inspired by real events' angle. Secret societies, banksters, 9/11, etc.. something for everyone! It's already getting some great coverage and the trailer on YouTube has over 30k hits and continues to increase.

i09 review

SlashFilm review

TwitchFilm review

Hopefully it blows up, gets distribution and hits the screens in every major North American city!

You can watch the trailer HERE
edit on 18-9-2012 by fattyp because: added movie trailer

keep
getting video unavailable .. both the site and YT...no matter which site I go to since they're all linked to you tube
edit on 19-9-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
ARGH! You beat me to it!

I think it looks fantastic. Think anyone will consider this movie to be a conspiracy to make people not believe these ideas more?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think the guys behind the movie are regular joe's who wanted to convey these ideas/themes the best way they knew how... through film. The comments on YouTube already sizzle with people saying that the filmmakers are trying to debunk the ideas, etc... I don't think it's true at all.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
just watched the trailer..

definitely looks interesting..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I read that the film festival had to add additional screenings of this movie due to the demand! It continues to get incredible revues from all the big movie sites...

This transforms The Conspiracy from just another found-footage experience into a puzzle box, a film that begs to be dissected and obsessed over. And that's why what MacBride has accomplished here is so brilliant and such a massive step forward for films of this type. The use of found footage here isn't a mere stylistic choice -- it informs the movie's thematic core. By presenting this movie as "truth" and then slowly revealing that someone behind the scenes is obscuring it from us, we understand the obsession and the frustration that drives the characters in the movie. We know why they build timelines on their walls and draw connections between the bombing of Peal Harbor and the Kennedy assassination. We know what it feels like to know that the truth is out there and that someone doesn't want you to have access to it. For a genre that has always been about POV, The Conspiracy is the first found-footage movie to truly put you in the shoes of its characters.

A portion of the review posted on Movies.com

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Awwwww yeah... this film gets released in Canada TODAY! Only a single cinema in the country is playing it... The Carlton Cinema at Yonge/Carlton in Toronto.

Got my tickets for the 7pm showing which includes a Q&A with cast/crew. Anyone else in Toronto going to see this?

It opens up in the USA in August.

Here's a link to the Japanese poster (so crazy):

edit on 19-7-2013 by fattyp because: (no reason given)

and here's a link to the Canadian poster:

edit on 19-7-2013 by fattyp because: Edit to add poster image links

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hey guys, I just watched this one on Netflix (or Itunes, I forget), and while it's got a lot of drama and whatnot, it really gets a lot of the message through about the government and Bilderberg, and Mithraic mysteries, and the ending was truly awesome. Totally worth your while (4/5).

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ENDFED
Hey guys, I just watched this one on Netflix (or Itunes, I forget), and while it's got a lot of drama and whatnot, it really gets a lot of the message through about the government and Bilderberg, and Mithraic mysteries, and the ending was truly awesome. Totally worth your while (4/5).

Have to agree with you there Endfed and thought this was a great, great film - more people that see it the better.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Ive already seen this movie. It was actually pretty good.. Maybe yall should look up the tarsus club

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I've only just watched and....wow.....amazing movie!
It's filmed like a documentary but it's fiction.......my mind is still questioning whether it is all just fiction.
Very engaging.......intense from the beginning till the end.
I recommend it.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Watched this on Netflix last night. Maybe it's because I'm so immersed in this stuff due to my involvement here, but I thought it was disappointing. For someone not interacting on these topics almost daily, it might be entertaining. For me, it fell flat.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

join