It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy is HERE! Keshe Foundation To Release Free Energy Technology, all thanks to Nikola Tesla!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Yes I think that's more or less the case. If you entertain the idea for but a moment that this technology exists and the power it is capable of then it does seem entirely logical and necessary for the world to undergo as you say a paradigm shift in consciousness and behavior in order to fully implement it.

If the technology is a hoax then of course it also makes a great scape goat that we are "not yet ready to receive".

But let us think logically for just one moment. You have the power the make anyone and anything not exist, to go anywhere instantly, to have all the energy you need to power anything you want, and there is enough for 7 billion people to have this. Seriously, what happens if you drop that in everyone's lap tomorrow?

Nobody here clamoring for instant release of the technology can honestly say there aren't serious issues to work out with that.

However it does seem seem like it could be rolled out in small ways first. For example, small power generators in areas that needed it and to replace more harmful generators. Very small power devices for car or public transport levitation to lessen or eliminate friction and thereby have more energy efficiency.

I recall Keshe saying in one lecture that if people are willy nilly given the ability to travel throughout the universe willy nilly without being prepared for it, and any human abused it, we all have to pay for it. Something about other races smacking us down harder then we could ever imagine.

It made me wonder if, considering the ancient writings about the Vimana and other records of "ancient" space travel, if perhaps that didn't already happen and that's how we got knocked back from the stone age from a time when we used to built incredible megalithic stone cities and such.

It's all fun stuff to think about. It's much more inspiring and exciting to ponder, consider and dream of the reality of these things than sit around grumbling like cynical old men about how everything is a fraud. Maybe Keshe Foundation is BS, but one day it's going to be a reality. One day humans will understand gravity and the natural processes of the universe, and how to duplicate them.

The thing that makes humans so strange on Earth is that we are inexplicably driven.. madly.. to create technology and to go beyond our home. Whether we are trying to return somewhere or simply trying to spread out, or both, who knows? But we have this drive and somewhere deep in the memory of our DNA we know what to do, or at least have been given the capability to figure it out as long as we keep trying.

It's easy to say Keshe Foundation is stalling and making excuses but it's just as true that bringing such a tech and new understanding out if it exists would be incredibly delicate, challenging, and subject to almost unfathomable resistance from the power structure.

I do like to hope that there is a non-evil "New World Order" type organization out there. A group that wants to help usher in a new age of enlightenment for the masses, believes in liberty freedom and happiness and individuality and self-express for all, instead of the guys we always hear about who just want to kill 80%+ of everyone off, then use the remainders as slaves in a dystopian nightmare beyond our worst horrors.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Oh and Hurdy, I don't know how old you are but if Keshe is for real, he sees a lot of this tech being out within the next 3 or 4 years in terms of plasma generators for home use, medical treatments, magnetic/gravitational levitation for vehicles. Full-on space travel and access by 2020-2025. So if it's real and you can hang on another couple of decades you will see it according to his estimates.

We're only a couple of days away from another conference so I guess we'll see if anything real is demonstrated or just more excuses.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kazan

Reporting you for soliciting a product.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
hopefully the first thing the keshe foundation invests in, is a new website.
edit on 14-1-2013 by braydenf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by braydenf
hopefully the first thing the keshe foundation invests in, is a new website.
edit on 14-1-2013 by braydenf because: (no reason given)

To glorify their scam further. Lol

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0001391
We're only a couple of days away from another conference so I guess we'll see if anything real is demonstrated or just more excuses.

So just what came out of that "conference"? I guess absolutely nothing new, except "I need more money"!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
According to the interview here with MT Keshe they will be announcing something "with world leaders" on 01/21/2013

interview

its long but it mentions the announcement in the first 5 minutes, take it for what you will......

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blackangel13

Just like every other promise it means nothing, but his supporters won't care nothing he promises ever happens.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
so what else is new.
The Bible did say. The anti christ will do all these things

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackangel13
According to the interview here with MT Keshe they will be announcing something "with world leaders" on 01/21/2013

interview

its long but it mentions the announcement in the first 5 minutes, take it for what you will......

So what was the big announcement "with world leaders"? I seem to have missed it.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Moduli

Let me try: In chess, through legal moves, it is absolutely impossible for a white bishop who starts on a white square to ever end up on a black one. A scandalous claim, indeed!

Not so.

You are an intelligent person, but you seem to lack lateral thinking ability.

To defeat your example above, all one has to do is to alter the rules of chess...then, through the NEW legal moves, the Bishop can indeed do anything you want it to.

Obvious really.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

interview

So what was the big announcement "with world leaders"? I seem to have missed it.

he released some "peace treaty" documents that people, mainly world leaders, are supposed to sign and then he will give them plans/release his technology. I think it was either 30 or 60 days they had to sign it before the release. so basically not much.....

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

he released some "peace treaty" documents that people, mainly world leaders, are supposed to sign and then he will give them plans/release his technology. I think it was either 30 or 60 days they had to sign it before the release. so basically not much.....

Lol this gets better every time

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Back in 2002 I was attending XML training and the instructor was joking about Free Energy saying there was a disk the size of a computer CDROM that could power the entire Amazon. I joked saying why wouldn't that be the case; There is usually no one there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join