It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy is HERE! Keshe Foundation To Release Free Energy Technology, all thanks to Nikola Tesla!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Pretty neat!
Here's a vid of a simple plasma reactor by Keshe:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Where open source hardware is concerned patents shouldn't come into it.

Your invention/system is open for others to take and build upon. It is also open to outright cloning.

The fact patents are mentioned means this won't be open source I'm afraid. Somebody's out to make money whether its real or a scam.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by Puresk1lls
This is great news to all of the outside the box thinkers! We are truly entering a future where Sci-Fi will no longer be fiction. The greatly suppressed work of Nikola Tesla is finally getting out there, and this time they are adding on to what he has discovered. Electro-Magnetic scalar energy, the sun, water, magnetism, these energies are the key to living free as a peaceful race on our journey throughout other sectors of the universe. The time is now, currency will no longer be needed, just us as a whole trying to evolve.
www.in5d.com...

Looks like the Obama administration views them as a dangerous organization. I wonder who they're dangerous to?

US Presidential Decree and Keshe Foundation response

From the casual observer, Keshe could not meet the obligations of his promised timeline and needed a scapegoat. When a fraud chooses a scapegoat, it's important that it be nebulous enough that it can't be verified and must be shrouded in conspiracy.

Hence, he chose the nearest available Executive Order that has little or nothing to do with the Keshe Foundation or its research and cited that as the reason for his delayed progress. But it's true, Doc Brown built the flux capacitor without the government halting his research with an unrelated Executive Order about Syria... oh, wait, that was a movie.

I'm not here to bash free energy, just trying to point out what I think is reasonable.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Very interesting, I'm going to have to look into this more.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

I know, me too! I hope for the best, this is honestly very exciting.
www.keshefoundation.org...
the caretaker of the foundation seems very respectful and is all for the people.
"The Keshe Foundation is an independent non-profit and non-religious organization founded by nuclear engineer M.T. Keshe that aims to develop new scientific knowledge, new technologies and new solutions to major global problems like famine, water shortage, lack of electrical power supply, climate change, and disease, through the use of specially developed plasma reactors which will also give Mankind the real freedom to travel in deep Space."

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

You can keep putting your money where ever you please, money=problems.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowcast

Lol, don't you think that time is coming?
oil is going bye bye, my friend.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Maybe cause there are alot of pigs trying to make money still, not caring about their fellow neighbors, the whole point is to keep this technology safe so that noone can "steal" it and make money off of it. This way the source of the technology can spread it without anyone trying to overpower. The guy will probably get assassinated, but the people will come in wanting peace. idk man, I dont know anything. This is just some good news I came across.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Svipdagr

Perhaps, he is waiting for the right time, my brother.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Lol, don't you think that time is coming? oil is going bye bye, my friend.

No, it is not, that is, unless you persist in believing oil comes from dead dinosaurs and that a perpetual motion machine is possible. Yeah, it IS Wiki, but it's just meant as kind of a drive by shot at the subjects.

Of course, "Big Oil" is blamed for suppressing all these gee-whiz, let's just violate the laws of physics for fun, kind of inventions, but that idea is absurd. First, the US government makes more money in taxes off a gallon of gasoline than Big Oil does. If you're going to blame Big Oil for their "massive" (not) profits, you'd better go ding on Apple Computer, too, whose gross profit margin is over THREE TIMES that of Big Oil. It;s just that Big Oil makes a lot of gas. Go look up "profit margins by industry" some time and you'll see what I mean.

But Big Oil isn't in the oil business anyway, and they know it. They're in the energy business--any energy, and don't you think the profit potential for making "free energy devices" is huge? Just take the develkoped world for starters. It would be bigger than the PC revolution. There are trillions of dollars to be made. If there really were a "free energy device" the size of my heat pump, I'd pluck down $40,000 for one tomorrow. From a Return on Investment scenario, it's a no-brainer. In less than ten years, probably a LOT less than ten years, they'd be selling for $4000, then $1000, then $400.

You have to be able to explain these free energy devices in terms of their physics BEFORE you go starting to blame a conspiracy, and no one, ever, has been able to do that.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

You have to be able to explain these free energy devices in terms of their physics BEFORE you go starting to blame a conspiracy, and no one, ever, has been able to do that.

Stan Meyer figured it out patented it and was going to make a small converter unit available for sale so anyone could run their cars on water with slight modification. He like so many others like him ended up dead.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Shadowcast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by boncho

As we promised, the continent of Africa will have its own spaceship program as it is planed for by the Foundation and now we are here to deliver our promise.

To infinity and beyond...

Thank you for your continued ridicule of any articles containing any kind of free energy technology. I was almost worried they fired you when you where exposed for the 100th time

I agree! We should support people who sell products for $10,000 Euro and then do not deliver the product. We need to have an open heart and mind that THIS will be the time!

Orrrrr we could live in reality.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

They are giving it away but preserving the rights for commercialization or licensing for that purpose...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

Pretty neat!
Here's a vid of a simple plasma reactor by Keshe:

That proves just how potent Russian Vodka really is!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
The Keshe Foundation has a unique solution to that...throw all standard model physics away, as it's all wrong, and accept their entirely new physics, which is documented with animations on a youtube video.

Keshe Foundation Promo Intro Video

If you throw out all standard model physics and choose to believe the unproven physics in this video, that's what I'd call being so open-minded that your brain is falling out. As Carl Sagan said, it's good to have an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

Originally posted by Shadowcast
Stan Meyer figured it out patented it and was going to make a small converter unit available for sale so anyone could run their cars on water with slight modification. He like so many others like him ended up dead.
So if I try to understand your logic, does this mean Keshe's technology doesn't work because he's still alive?
edit on 19-9-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Thank you for your continued ridicule of any articles containing any kind of free energy technology. I was almost worried they fired you when you where exposed for the 100th time

If you are looking to discuss new energy sources, by all means hit some of the hot fusion threads. There are things happening today that have a good chance at revolutionizing energy production in the future. And I'm on board with that because there is something behind him.

The free energy threads where the inventors/proprietors/salesman,etc are claiming to make magical energy and send people into space...

Well, these are just comedy for me...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So I red the Obama order...to me it translates to:

any technology or knowledge that has any ties to Iran or Syria, will be banned from the US. SO if a scientist that invents something groundbreaking, but is of Iranian or Syrian decent...will be discarded.

Maybe I got it wrong...can you please confirm?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Puresk1lls

Boloney!!!!
Release it and I will believe it.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

If Keshe posed a credible threat to the oil and fossil fuel industry he would've been discredited or committed "suicide" by now.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

This is great news to all of the outside the box thinkers! We are truly entering a future where Sci-Fi will no longer be fiction. The greatly suppressed work of Nikola Tesla is finally getting out there, and this time they are adding on to what he has discovered. Electro-Magnetic scalar energy, the sun, water, magnetism, these energies are the key to living free as a peaceful race on our journey throughout other sectors of the universe. The time is now, currency will no longer be needed, just us as a whole trying to evolve.
www.in5d.com...

How will this allow me to no longer need to by bread, clothing or other necessities? Not only does it offer free energy but also will cook, clean, mend clothes, feed the starving, house the poor and so much more...

Not to be a skeptic but what you say is impossible unless it is a free energy STARTREK replicator…

Ludicrous!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join