It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran and the Nuclear Weapon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Continued...

This will allow the VERY FIRST FREE DEMOCRATIC SHIITE NATION TO EXIST! Since over 70% of all Iranians are under the age of 30 years old...are Computer, Smart Phone and Internet Savvy...and 94% of ALL IRANIANS WANT GOOD RELATIONS WITH THE U.S....a U.S. PERSIAN ALLY is HIGHLY POSSIBLE! HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH and ISLAMIC JIHAD funding would DRY UP as MOST of it comes from the OLD RELIGIOUS GUARDS PROXY QUD'S FORCE. This is an entity of 15 to 20,000 Fanatic Terrorists who provide Training to Groups to EXPORT THE ISLAMIC REVOLUTION VIA VIOLENT ACTS AND SUICIDE BOMBINGS.

It would also cease a vast majority of Shiite upon Sunni Violence as Iran Qud's Force Supplies Iraqi Shiites with Weapons and Suicide Vests. The Sunni's who are not ANGELS here either...are supplied by Weapons Cashes not yet found by the Government from Saddam's time. They too attack Shiites with the same type of weapons. The Sunni's tend to be less Religiously Strict in Iraq than in other Arab Countries and the current Iranian Shiites are VERY PRO WEST although their Government would never admit to it. Thus if IRAN became a U.S. ally...these very young over 70% in Majority Iranian Population would SOON ABANDON THE STRICT RELIGIOUS NOTIONS OF THE SHIA RELIGION. This would balance out IRAQ as Iraq's population is Majority Shiites and a Minority Sunni population that is progressive from a Modern sense of Religious Adherence.

There is ONE THING THAT IS FOR CERTAIN...THE UNITED STATES WILL NOT ALLOW THE CURRENT IRANIAN REGIME TO CONTINUE PAST A CERTAIN POINT! The ONLY REASON Israel has not Bombed Iranian Nuclear Sites is because the U.S. has FORBIDDEN ISRAEL TO DO SO! This would poison the whole Middle East with RADIATION! The Old Guard will order it's Navy to Block the Strait if it feels it is close to being removed from power...as the Old Guard feels this would Gather the People around them in their Favor as they explain that THE ZIONIST CONTROLLED U.S. MILITARY HAS DESTROYED IRANIAN NAVY SHIPS AND SUBS WITHOUT PROVOCATION AND WE WILL FIGHT THE INFIDELS TO THE DEATH!

Only thing wrong with the Old Religious Guards Plan is...THE REAL IRANIAN NAVY LEADERSHIP HAS NO INTENTION OF BECOMING A SACRIFICIAL LAMB FOR THE SLAUGHTER FOR A FEW 80 TO 90 YEAR OLD RELIGIOUS FANATICS! Neither does the Iranian Air Force or Army save that ONE DIVISION. THEY WILL ALL STAND DOWN and a FREE DEMOCRATIC IRAN WILL BE BORN! And perhaps a NEW U.S. ALLY!

This will happen because...PEOPLE are willing to DIE for a Cause....JUST NOT FOR A CAUSE for the purpose of their own DEATH would be used for PROPAGANDA and be a DEATH WITHOUT HONOR! They see themselves as being used by their own Government as Pawns to be sacrificed in order to save the KING that is neither loved or wanted. They also know that no matter how hard they fight and even if all of Iran Fought...they cannot WIN. BUT THEY CAN WIN BY BECOMING THE PROTECTORS OF A NEW FREE DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY...with a VERY POWERFUL POSSIBLE ALLY! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Jeeze i sure hope yer onto some good information the infinity...................but it all sounds just too pat, and it has such a nice ending.......
I am very afraid that there are forces that would be extremely upset with a US/Irani alliance of a sort......
Saudi Arabia would be incensed, as well as Isreal.......They are kinda secret co opters together anyays i believe......They both want Iran dead....dead dead dead......
Never doubt that crippling Iran far more than any nuke sites is what will go down......
then well strip the country of its wealth while we rebuilfd it.....corruption would blossom like in Iraq and the scale of the looting would beggar a thief.....
Iranians in many thousands would die immediately, and many thousands more would be doomed to a cancerous death from munitions we use......we not only destroy their military power, we poison their environment for 100,s of 1000s of years.....
Its all in keeping with the NWO doctrine which has been set down for a century at least.....This is the war with Islam we are seeing started.....
watch the provocations with new eyes.....
Notice it is the newly installed goverments whose rebels were US supported and funded.....these are the most strident callers for radical redress because of a supposed insult to Islam......whos suggesting this stuff to them??its unrealistic.
So by that reasoning BACON is an insult to Islam!
We gonna charge the swine farmers with insulting the islamists too????
These are outrageous demands set to further inflame the world of islam.....
There WILL BE MANY MORE "INCIDENTS" LIKE THIS!
This is the work of deliberate psychological warfare making the war come true......
Dont be sucked into this bull dooey..........

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

It's tough not to be sucked into my own plan. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
have u checked out the ww3 scenarios offered on you toob? very heavy predictions or projections there......
I hope yours is the one though...we all could use a break.......
edit on 18-9-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
see now from what i heard and seen on the news is we broke in and took control of their nuclear weaponry.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LevelHeaded
Assuming they are working on building a nuclear weapon, could they be trying to do it to show the world they can? Would this accomplishment give them more "clout" on the world stage by joining the select few countries which have demonstrated the technical know-how of building and detonating a nuclear device?

They would be doing it so they could make a stalemate situation with Israel. They probably figure it they both have nukes then no one would use them, like the cold war.

Or they are on a fast track to "wipe Israel from the map"

Something tells me it's not for peaceful purposes. Why put your country through all the sanctions and threats when you have all that oil anyway.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i found a pic of a nuclear bomb dropped on all the arab nation with one big giant crater.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Is the fatwa against developing or having nuclear weapons? I think that we must assume that Iran is not pursuing their own means of making a weapon, they allow inspectors and are signatories to the NPT, so they are doing everything toshow they are developing safe nuclear energy.

That does not mean they didn't get some from the former USSR, but that begs the question of why haven't they used them yet? Perhaps their leaders aren't as dumb and blind as we are made to believe.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

I don`t believe that they use enough electric to have a need for nuclear powered electric generators.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)
Wow (school failed you)

You think this country of 75 MILLION lives in Caves ?!?!

Let me sort out your reply , in a non-Iran related way.

Why did the UAE build the Monster city of Dubia in the Middle of a Desert?

Both Answers (Iran-Dubia) are because they are prepareing for the slowing flow of their Oil. It is not a Limitless Commodity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join