It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Occupy Protesters Chant *snip* the Fed, Few Are Aware the Federal Reserve Has Been Given Domestic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

As Occupy Protesters Chant *snip* the Fed, Few Are Aware the Federal Reserve Has Been Given Domestic Police Powers; With Glock 22s and Patrol Cars

wallstreetonparade.com

By mid morning today, as Occupy Wall Street protesters marched around the perimeter of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, all signs that an FRPD (Federal Reserve Police Department) existed had disappeared. The FRPD patrol cars and law enforcement officers had been replaced by NYPD patrol cars and officers. That decision may have been made to keep from drawing attention to a mushrooming new domestic police force that most Americans do not know exists.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
[url=http://www.alternet.org/economy/federal-reserve-privately-owned-banking-cartel-has-been-given-police-powers-glock-22s-and]www.alternet.org[/url ]
edit on 9/18/2012 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/18/2012 by maria_stardust because: removed profanity from title and opening post

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I could not find any reliable sources to verify this report so take it with a grain of salt. Basically what the article says is that the feral reserve has been given police powers and guns. They also have their own training center and the force is known as FRLEO, short for Federal Reserve Law Enforcement Officer

What do you guys think about this

wallstreetonparade.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow! Jaime Dimon may be the next J.Edgar Hoover! I wonder how he looks in a dress? (Hoover was a cross-dresser) ((not that cross dressing is a bad thing, whatever floats your boat!))
edit on 18-9-2012 by HUMBLEONE because: Yep She-boogie!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

I'll accept what you say as true, but I don't understand the significance of it. Is there much difference between putting Federal Law enforcement in cars marked FRPD, from cars marked FBI, or Marshal's Service, or anything else?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hell, you think thats a scoop? The UN have thier own security force as well, with guns and such, and even worse than that, if something bad goes down in the UN, then the NYPD have no jurisdiction there anyway ! Perfect place to hide a massive wad of explosives if you ask me!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Heck yes there is a difference. The "Federal" reserve is no more "Federal" then federal express. The member banks own the federal reserve, which are a few well known names that helped wreck the economy. Giving them a police force is like the Mexican Drug Gangs creating a "police force".

(All/or most of the above is my opinion; except the part about the federal reserve being owned by member banks and not the government)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So with these new powers could they do any thing about an audit the fed bill? An audit could be construed as an attack on it? Wouldnt that be some thing, just have who ever proposed it arrested. Or could they use lethal force?
Banksters rule, dosnt matter who you vote into office. They are bought and paid for by wall street.
edit on 18-9-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
So with these new powers could they do any thing about an audit the fed bill? An audit could be construed as an attack on it? Wouldnt that be some thing, just have who ever proposed it arrested. Or could they use lethal force?
Banksters rule, dosnt matter who you vote into office. They are bought and paid for by wall street.
edit on 18-9-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

The Fed was established in 1913, with a 100 year charter.

The audit was going to happen no matter what, but if this is true I'm not confident we will ever know the real results of the audit.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Frpd exists. I took a pic of one of the cars but had a harddrive failure when i took them off the camera. They evrn have a small shack resembling a bus stop weather shelter, bigass frpd logo on the side, and says "checkpoint".

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skada
reply to post by charles1952

Heck yes there is a difference. The "Federal" reserve is no more "Federal" then federal express. The member banks own the federal reserve, which are a few well known names that helped wreck the economy. Giving them a police force is like the Mexican Drug Gangs creating a "police force".

(All/or most of the above is my opinion; except the part about the federal reserve being owned by member banks and not the government)

Perhaps a better example would be if Wal-Mart had a national police force that had the same authority as, say, the ATF. It would really sink in if people thought that Wal-Mart police could come busting into your house shooting up the place based on a tip from your neighbor that you shoplifted some DVDs. All with a warrant from a Wal-Mart judge.

I think I just scared myself.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
freedomoutpost.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">here is something I was reading earlier

guess I need to reread how to do a link...

freedomoutpost.com...
edit on 19-9-2012 by Dragonskrye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It is true, and the power was created by the Patriot Act.
They also dont need a warrant to arrest and detain you.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

SEC. 364. UNIFORM PROTECTION AUTHORITY FOR FEDERAL RESERVE FACILITIES.
Section 11 of the Federal Reserve Act (12 U.S.C. 248) is amended by adding at the end the following:

`(3) Law enforcement officers designated or authorized by the Board or a reserve bank under paragraph (1) or (2) are authorized while on duty to carry firearms and make arrests without warrants for any offense against the United States committed in their presence, or for any felony cognizable under the laws of the United States committed or being committed within the buildings and grounds of the Board or a reserve bank if they have reasonable grounds to believe that the person to be arrested has committed or is committing such a felony. Such officers shall have access to law enforcement information that may be necessary for the protection of the property or personnel of the Board or a reserve bank.

Patriot Act

You will find everything you need in there. I am still interested to find out
if they have actually used this power, and who has been arrested

new topics

top topics

join