Canadian Chem trails, REALLY??? - PHOTOS ... LOOK.....

page: 1
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Okay the strangest thing happened....

I'm just going to a movie with a friend this was like 3 days ago. And it was a sunny day here in Canada. We look up and notice all these lines in the sky. Like it was weird. I honestly didn't think we did any of that up here??? I thought the chem trials were a US thing?

I mean I can't say for sure if it was chem trials. I'm not saying it was. It's possible it could have been con trails. But it was definitely tons of lines all over!!! The photo doesn't do it much justice but there were lots of them. Then I saw a jet way up break into a trail of some nature. It was just all of a sudden a line started. So I'm not sure if all of these were from that one jet, or from multiple jets, or if they were just some very strange clouds.

But here's the photos.

These are real photos I took: (scroll right)



The red are very straight lines. The yellow was weird anomalies that didn't look like the rest of the clouds but didn't look like the lines either.



So what do you think???
edit on 18-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think if they really wanted to poison us all they would slip it in the water, much hard to snap a cellphone pic of "tainted" tap water unless the color is WAAAY off



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 


It honestly looks like there was some moist upper atmosphere action taking place. Which area of Canada are you in exactly?

We have had similar atmospheric conditions down here in So Cal for the past few days, leaving some nice cirrus clouds and formations.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Okay the strangest thing happened....

I'm just going to a movie with a friend this was like 3 days ago. And it was a sunny day here in Canada. We look up and notice all these lines in the sky. Like it was weird. I honestly didn't think we did any of that up here??? I thought the chem trials were a US thing?

I mean I can't say for sure if it was chem trials. I'm not saying it was. It's possible it could have been con trails. But it was definitely tons of lines all over!!! The photo doesn't do it much justice but there were lots of them. Then I saw a jet way up break into a trail of some nature. It was just all of a sudden a line started. So I'm not sure if all of these were from that one jet, or from multiple jets, or if they were just some very strange clouds.

But here's the photos.

These are real photos I took: (scroll right)



The red are very straight lines. The yellow was weird anomalies that didn't look like the rest of the clouds but didn't look like the lines either.



So what do you think???
edit on 18-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)


Congratulations! You got pictures of a few contrails and some clouds. And a blue sky. And some cars.

Looks pretty normal



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A combination of cirrus clouds and contrails.
Not at all unusual. Has your weather turned a bit damp?



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus
 
This is over Edmonton Alberta. But again some were not clouds. I saw a jet break into a trail. But we were walking into the theater so I didn't have time to watch for very long. It's hard to say. Maybe it was nothing. But still noteworthy.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter
 


Are you sure? And how do you know exactly? Is there a way to tell?



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 





I honestly didn't think we did any of that up here??? I thought the chem trials were a US thing?


Well it isn't even a US thing here as they(chemtrails) do not exist.What you are seeing are clouds and contrails that are being blown by wind.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


Ya it has today.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Let's spray the atmosphere with poison which will settle on the ground and poison everybody (including your own family). It will get into the water supply and poison your own family and yourself. it will be absorbed by the food supply and thus poison your own family and yourself.

How many DUH's does anybody need before this nonsense is obvious!

Oh let me guess TPTB have secret underground water storage and crop growing areas Illuminated by massive UV lamps to simulate the sun. This is why they have an unpoisoned water and food supply. Wow.........keep taking the tablets if you believe that !



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
Let's spray the atmosphere with poison which will settle on the ground and poison everybody (including your own family). It will get into the water supply and poison your own family and yourself. it will be absorbed by the food supply and thus poison your own family and yourself.

How many DUH's does anybody need before this nonsense is obvious!

Oh let me guess TPTB have secret underground water storage and crop growing areas Illuminated by massive UV lamps to simulate the sun. This is why they have an unpoisoned water and food supply. Wow.........keep taking the tablets if you believe that !


You obviously don't know much about TPTB and there MO



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
Let's spray the atmosphere with poison which will settle on the ground and poison everybody (including your own family). It will get into the water supply and poison your own family and yourself. it will be absorbed by the food supply and thus poison your own family and yourself.

How many DUH's does anybody need before this nonsense is obvious!

Oh let me guess TPTB have secret underground water storage and crop growing areas Illuminated by massive UV lamps to simulate the sun. This is why they have an unpoisoned water and food supply. Wow.........keep taking the tablets if you believe that !


You obviously don't know much about TPTB and there MO


And you have a grand knowledge of this?

Enlighten us all!



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 

The cirrus clouds and contrails (which are pretty much the same thing as cirrus clouds) were giving you a bit of a weather forecast. They showed that moisture was moving into your area.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 


Well, looking at the weather soundings for your area for that day, they do seem to show that conditions were favorable for contrail formation.

link

Couple that with your answer to Phage and I'd say you got yourself some pretty normal conditions, albeit maybe not that common to your area, but normal none the less.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus
 


Okay maybe that answers my question. Thanks.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter
 


Okay you have to watch the video to learn the secrets of what I'm talking about....




posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hello fellow Canadian


I find these photos very fascinating. Personally had I seen these myself, I would have thought the exact same thing... Chem trails.

Although what I think most peeps are saying on here is correct, could be just atmospheric moisture etc.... But I also believe that some could have left their sarcasm out the door. Gotta love ATS!

Cheers
edit on 18-9-2012 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xquizit
Hello fellow Canadian


I find these photos very fascinating. Personally had I seen these myself, I would have thought the exact same thing... Chem trails.

Although what I think most peeps are saying on here is correct, could be just atmospheric moisture etc.... But I also believe that some could have left their sarcasm out the door. Gotta love ATS!

Cheers
edit on 18-9-2012 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)


Seems like in Canada we're constantly watching the crap that goes on in the US and then wondering if it's gonna happen here too! ha ha . So what part of Canada? I'm in Edmonton. Ya it did seem very odd, wasn't sure what they might have been.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 


Good ol' Eastern Ontario


Good luck watching the skies. Something interesting is bound to show itself sooner or later. Lol



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
Let's spray the atmosphere with poison which will settle on the ground and poison everybody (including your own family). It will get into the water supply and poison your own family and yourself. it will be absorbed by the food supply and thus poison your own family and yourself.

How many DUH's does anybody need before this nonsense is obvious!

Oh let me guess TPTB have secret underground water storage and crop growing areas Illuminated by massive UV lamps to simulate the sun. This is why they have an unpoisoned water and food supply. Wow.........keep taking the tablets if you believe that !


You obviously don't know much about TPTB and there MO


Do you?

How many times are posters going to talk about what the elite and TPTB want, Are you a member of the so called elite or TPTB?





new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join