It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrials ? No. WE are the Greys... !?!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

They're NOT US. This is ongoing cosmic management of this planet since its beginnings, and while lower level management has changed hands, there is still constant, Higher Up management done, for only what is allowed due to consequence, ie we didn't stop it and maybe need the lesson, is allowed to happen, and what is built into the school, which does have hardship built in, for this isn't eutopia.

They are not us, and we won't be them.

Some of the greys are straight up highly intelligent BOTS and like a universal maintenance worker, that is utilized by all polarities within the cosmos, and some of this is a body suit that those that cannot function in our cosmos or on earth, can wear to function.

The ones here, ie the mismanagement hybrid elites will be answering soon enough. Not necessarily in our current life time, depends what is allowed to happen, but they're going to be rounded up. Milky Way doesnt produce much worse felons we have here (aside from a true hellzone!)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I forgot what this head was about...

I don't even know why I'm here...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well..looks like the grays a.k.a 'us' are going back in time to abduct our own grand daddies and mommies.

May be we could attract some special attention by waving to them?!

Ever heard of UFOs trying to attack people? Straight out of the bat!!
Yup. UFOs are just that- unknown vehicles with an unknown motive. No sane race would survive or resist death if it has advanced enough to understand the meaning of life and this Universe.

edit on 19-9-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Time travelers. Or my other theory is planet-hoppers. We live on a planet for 5000 years, by then we have advanced technology to drain planet of all its valuable resources and build a ship to go to a new planet to repeat the process. When we land we loose the technology and start over.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is such a cool post. The idea that the Greys could be what humanity is evolving towards is a theory I've known for some time... bigger heads and all that... but this goes much deeper into it. Very interesting.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Um, this reminds me of the book that is coming out that says humans are bigfoot, essentially, we evolved from bigfoot. I guess the title really is You Are Sasquatch -How humanity descended from a smarter ape.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

They're NOT US.

They're US.

okay..okay...just kidding, don't get upset...

I put up a possibility up for the thread premise. That they are us, from the future. Fact? No. Possibility? Yes.

But it's simply an opinion. For all I know, we could all be wrong and they could be from another dimension, or time/space, or universe, or multiverse, or multidimension, or from our past, or...or...or...

There is no actual proof that they are actually here. But tons of evidence. Testimonies. Encounters. Abductions.

Where they are from and who they really are is nothing more but a personal opinion. And that is my opinion.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Interesting article and it's something I have wondered for a while. Not specially that we are Greys but the possibility if some of the UFO sightings are us from future. Your theory also supports the interview I read a while back with an alien named J-rod who claimed he was from future and something terrible happened and they're here to correct that mistake.

Looking forward to this thread. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The only issue I have is that if humans were to live underground for the amount of time you suggest in your OP, large eyes would not be the end result. Would they enlarge to some degree? Yes. Ultimately, with a true lack of light, humans would have no use for eyes of any kind and be born blind, much like the insects that live deep inside caverns.

I've also wondered, with the number of people born with Downs Syndrome ever increasing, is this the beginning of some evolution? I don't ask to be insensitive, but as a possible look into our future.
edit on 19-9-2012 by usernameconspiracy because: added chocolate

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Since evolution dictates that the physical form adapts to its environment, then theoretically we all have the potential to become anything. In this way, all living creatures are family, just with different feeding mechanisms and different types of awareness. We (fauna and flora) are all born from the cosmic soup, therefore we must all be related in a fundamental way.

Going with this picture, biological changes are only useful if survival rates are increased. Humans may be evolving -or at least living - in unhealthy ways, and we may indeed end up looking like the greys.

Side note: While compassion may seem like the mark of a more highly evolved species, it really only serves the purpose of keeping our predatory side in check. In other species, compassion could easily be a hindrance to survival. (Of course, I think a little more human compassion in today's world might be advantageous at this point.)

edit on 19-9-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: bad letrz

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

You bring good points !

Some people at the present time are born blind, yet they still have their eyes, they just don't use them. It's possible that the eyes would become useless and that such humans could develop other abilities. Inner radars for example, like bats. Sure. For most abductees that have looked into the Grey's eyes, it is a frightening experience. Like they are looking straight through you, straight to you soul. Your points are valid and possible indeed.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

They're NOT US. This is ongoing cosmic management of this planet since its beginnings, and while lower level management has changed hands, there is still constant, Higher Up management done, for only what is allowed due to consequence, ie we didn't stop it and maybe need the lesson, is allowed to happen, and what is built into the school, which does have hardship built in, for this isn't eutopia.

They are not us, and we won't be them.

Some of the greys are straight up highly intelligent BOTS and like a universal maintenance worker, that is utilized by all polarities within the cosmos, and some of this is a body suit that those that cannot function in our cosmos or on earth, can wear to function.

I tend to agree with Unity_99's thoughts.

The Universe is so abundant with life that I don't think any of us can really fathom what's out there.

If you subscribe to Panspermia or The Law of One .... then sure.... we are them and they are us.... but that's really just semantics.

Most things are not Black and White. There is usually a lot of gray in between.

So, on a strictly technical/genetic level, we are not the same.

BUT.... they are here and have been here for what seems to be all of our (humans) existence.
So, are we connected somehow? IMO, Yes.
edit on 19-9-2012 by dplum517 because: typo

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I've posted some time ago certain 'information' authored by a person claiming to be a 'time traveler'. 'She' posted the whole thing by months in 2009 on another forum.

Since as usual never provided any evidence it can't be taken seriously, but her theories were interesting. She claimed to come from the future, the year 11.000 or so, and that her people was here in a mission to stop the greys from altering normal course of the current timeline.

According to her, the greys were here to transform our society after a planed invasion, destroying our civilization and replacing it by something controlled by them, in order to force the interbreeding program. Apparently they greys cannot reproduce by 'normal' means, so after they are artificially created by a 'superior race' of 'shadow beings' at some point on a parallel future, they come back here to this time in order to increase their number with the described process. But it seems that even when the invasion is succesful, the greys genes override human ones after certain time, meaning that the hybrids eventually become the very greys again. It also happens more or less at the same period of time when the 'shadow beings' create the original greys, so all of them come back in time and the process repeats itself again.

In other words, two timelines are created and they run separately, one where we evolved as expected, and the other one where the greys intervine and there are more and more of them thanks to this particular 'time loop'.

I must admit that my own theory is that these beings are genetically related with us, that should explain how they creat the so called 'hybrid' beings. If they come from the future, another dimension, or anything else, I don't think anyone can know for sure. Bleh... maybe some generals involved in some secret projects.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

The only issue I have is that if humans were to live underground for the amount of time you suggest in your OP, large eyes would not be the end result. Would they enlarge to some degree? Yes. Ultimately, with a true lack of light, humans would have no use for eyes of any kind and be born blind, much like the insects that live deep inside caverns.

I've also wondered, with the number of people born with Downs Syndrome ever increasing, is this the beginning of some evolution? I don't ask to be insensitive, but as a possible look into our future.
edit on 19-9-2012 by usernameconspiracy because: added chocolate

That seems like a really good possibility. Maybe they are, in fact, blind, and only rely on the sense of movement and heat around them. I wonder if I can find any abduction stories that could correlate with that idea. That'd send me on a wild goose chase and would be good seeing as I have nothing better to do

To the OP: Wow. Just wow. This just screams fact at me, but I know it's just a possibility. I subscribe to the idea that they are on a seperate wavelength / dimension (scientific, not any of that spiritual or metaphysical mumbo-jumbo) as much as the idea that they are from our distant future. As a matter of fact, after watching that spirit science mini-flick, I think the idea that they are martians from the distant past may also be a possibility. But this idea...just wonderful. Wish there were more links to click xD

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So what does this mean if regarding the web site's director ie: Simon Gray?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Hi Soloro,

You have made two replies in this thread. The first one...

Europa.

Nuff said.

Which I assumed could have meant that Greys could come from Jupiter's moon. (??)

But now this one...

So what does this mean if regarding the web site's director ie: Simon Gray?

I fail to see what the founder of ATS has to do with this topic...

Might be on topic if I understood what you're on about... please, expand. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No, there is no time, but we're not Greys and Greys aren't Greys either. Its not a body suit anyone would choose. Its a functional machine that operates in different systems. Each long cycle or when managers change hands, there is a different cookie cutter for human, and that has to do with whatever upgrade or downgrade occurs due to awareness and compassion. Which is how you pass the tests here. Faith in Love and Goodness doesnt hurt.

Anyway, Greys are real ET technology, and when they have a soul within, its an ET one, outside of Time, over our human heads. At least until we get past these tests.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
OP, I really enjoyed your thread. S&F for you because you got me thinking about things I've never even thought of before.

I would like to point out an idea that came to me today..

Is it possible that the rays from sunlight can somehow alter our DNA? The reason why I ask this, because well ok this idea came to me when I was checking out a few women and I noticed a lot of women had camel tanned skin and then I realize that a lot of children are beginning to have the same skin color as well and I know children under the ages of 10 do NOT use tanning beds. So these children must have been born with that skin color from their parents altered DNA from the harsh sunlight that's been happening in the past 10-15 years. I doubt there was this many people with camel skinned back in the 60s because I remember most women from the hippy times were mostly white.

So I have to ask, can the sun alter our DNA and somehow change our skin color? There's Blacks, white, Chinese and who know how they our came to be. We're beginning to see evidence that civilization goes back 100,000 years possibly even 300,000 years.

If Grey's are from our Future as the OP mention, maybe somewhere along the line there was a large volcanic eruption that blocked sunlight and started to re-change our DNA.

Possible?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Heres another perspective about the so called greys...

If you dont like channeled material, you won't like this

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Lots of speculation, maybe someday we will find out for real !

edit on 19-9-2012 by ThreeThreeThree because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2012 by ThreeThreeThree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Pointless to discuss or create thread of something that is just an imaginary idea based on nothing

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join