It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrials ? No. WE are the Greys... !?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

"I am guessing they are in the future and in their appearances here , they have mastered time travel and we see them only when they return to their past?? Just a thought."

Well going by there history of abduction they are certainly more malevolent than benevolent IMHO. As to whether or not they are from a future timeline/past timeline or paralel timeline, if they have mastered this technique then im sure its not a good idea to mess around with our history, past or present.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Cheers sonofthesun for a well put together and interesting post.....I have not read it all yet, but I will later.......

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well in the forties was when the first nuclear bomb was detonated...maybe that opened up some type of wormhole, but then again, maybe they are what everyone has referred to as "Angels" since the time of the Bible? Trying to help us along to better the future of mankind...or their future, depending how time travel would work exactly...?!?!?!?!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm not a gray, but a starseed from a much more plesant and higher dimensional plane of existence. Do you know any other 20 year olds with a "V" that starts from the top of the forehead and finishes at the location between the eyes (third eye)? I am love, not a genetic experiment like these lower-vibrational extra terrestrial beings want us to be.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Ah no problem! Thank you! It was quite a thought provoking thread and then it actually made sense in some eerie/ way to coincidental way. With all the debate going on nowadays around being green and nuclear war, it really makes one wonder if the greys are the result of making the wrong decisions on a worldwide scale. Decision that we have yet to make 0_o !

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Great job OP on this thread. While it is all pure speculation it makes a lot of sense. You provided some good information to back up your theory and make one think.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Very interesting thought on the grays. However, when I look at the Morlocks from the "Time Machine" movie, I'm reminded more of the Eloi people in the film. Don't they just all seem like the Democrats of today? Sheeple, just hiding and obeying their leaders of the party! Taking the hand-outs whenever they can get it, allowing, and just watching their brainwashed clansmen drown in the river of fear and regulations.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You asked "Why now?"

Why? Because the Earth is in trouble. I am guessing there is a certain path we were supposed to take, but our "free will" (which has little to dnothing to do with any "God") prompted us to follow a different path, one that glitters with silver skyscrapers and glows with the lumiscence of electric appliances. We have become masters of the material world, at the cost of our spiritual health - as can be seen worldwide. The relationship between the path we were meant to take, the path we are taking now, how the switch happened, and who is helping us to find that path again, can be seen in the Spirit Science series (the Hidden Human History video).

Something seems to be swiftly approaching, and ETs are faced with two choices: allow us to destroy ourselves, or intervene without breaking their own rules. Therefore, the introduction of star children...souls from higher dimensions sent in to help ease our transition from the hell we created into the path we were meant to take.

Unfortunately, there are more natural hnumans in power than there are starchildren to guide the world. And because of our delight with external stimuli, and the appeal this stimuli has when we are faced with the hell we've instilled upon the planet, we've withdrawn in self-imposed illusion that cannot be broken except by extreme trauma. Similar to using shock therapy on comatose patients.

Where that goes, I have no clue. We can only hope.
edit on 19-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
S & F'd!! Well thought out, and not the first time I've heard this alternative theory, makes sense in a scary and foreboding way for the future of our race does'nt it?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Nice Op and quite probable, it could explain all kinds of the modern day phenomena associated today with The Greys:
Cattle Mutilation of milk producing and sexual organs= Some form of cloning or restocking of the future food chain.

Abduction of men and women= Cloning or reintroduction of healthy, physically strong and thick boned race. Maybe the optimum physical condition throughout the whole of human history. The Greys (future humans) have the brains just lost the brawn.

Interfering with weapon systems= Maybe trying to put a stop to any war that may have or yet to happen from destroying our home, them being the product of said war?

There are probably more but for now I'm still left with one query... Greys =Future human race=Time Travelling.....Why not just pick a completely different planet to live on before you lost your hair lost your stature and your skin turned grey?... but while writing this I thought, maybe they did... maybe they are simply trying to avert disaster for their ancient ancestors(present day Mankind)

All conjecture really but my own experiences with Greys are not all the nightmares you here about in the media, in fact quite the opposite. My own opinion and still conjecture ... We are in their Cosmic backyard and they watch us making the same mistakes they once did in the infancy of their own race but at the same time like attributes of our physical form enough to copy it(cloning) and understanding the dietry needs of that form and take the steps to address it.

So Greys, Future Uses
I really don't know but anything is possible... hell, they could even be evacuees from the last great Earth Disaster and living on a new world which has lead to their current appearance. That would take us into the lost higher civilisation theories, maybe for another thread...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Quite a profound reply there Bluesma !!

I agree with you on just about everything you've said. I sort of see life the same way. The human consciousness is so vast, the metaphysical side of it, so undiscovered, yet. Thank you for having those fingers on that keyboard, it made for a very intelligent and deep reply.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I've often thought it possible that "they" were us from the future. Perhaps some climatic disaster forced us underground, and our eyes evolved to help us see better in the dark, and of course changes to our skin would also occur.

Excellent thread, OP.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Wow man !

Just realized...this is actually the first flag I ever gave...

I am touched ! Glad you liked it. A campfire, a few beers, a few good people that like to talk...THAT is life ! Yeah, it would be fun indeed.

Feel like sharing your opinion on what or who Greys are? This turns out to be a good thread (many interesting replies) to talk about possibilities. If ever you'd feel like it !!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The ones I saw, no human could morph into. And the surgery bots are machines, not soulbots. Though some are soul, and you can tell the difference when you're interacting.

The one at 4 looked a bit like your pic, very cold and intelligent and may have been a bot.

But the one at the door end of May 2010, was a dusky rose color and a very twiggy body, that jumped/turned and vanished and whose arms flowed or elongated ino his leap like liquid.

That night had a dream of abduction that involved family, and was told they didn't "do time" and that this day took 9 days to complete.

They're not human, not even future human. No Dan Burisch is not accurate on that either.

edit to add: Both my second oldest and my youngest have reported seeing them at the door and window too, and they idenfied ones that looked most like the grey in that controversial video of the grey looking in the window, soft and in my sons' words, nice/gentle. My youngest was freaked right out, as it moved super fast and went to the other window to inspect my second oldest son, and they left that room for 2 days.

My second oldest son, that night, in May 2010, reported the whole room spinning as if he had been dropped off, just like I saw in my dream/abduction.
edit on 19-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I have to disagree with you, we are not "Grey", dimensional beings from an alternate universe? Sounds reasonable. Human evolution has come to a dead stop. Cybernetics and modified-genetics are the only mechanisms that can forge a new path to our evolution process. Merging human DNA with a symbiotic being is another possibility.
edit on 19-9-2012 by fyuzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

makes sense in a scary and foreboding way for the future of our race does'nt it?

Yes Darren, it does. But would it be really surprising though? We are making a serious mess out of this planet. We slowly destroy the very environment that would keep mankind in harmony. Aside for the allmighty dollar, most people have no more respect for anything, anywhere, anymore. Sad but true. It's not like we didn't run after trouble. We've been doing so for a very very long time.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Something Sleeper wrote in his huge thread, Im part way through it now. Often during his posts I ended up pacing around very upset, almost having a nervous breakdown, as his posts stirred a heavy duty pot inside me.

But he was emphasizing, that people are in contact or abducted/experience this, from past life, as if they earn this, and some get progressed to better experiences, while those not learning in the earth tests get taken behind the shed so to speak and not too pleasant things occur, sort of like a mirror.

Anyway, he said, (this is paraphrased, and finding the exact quote in that thread would be hard, buts its somewhere) soemthing along lines of not seeking ET, asking for experiences, and now I will my interpretation as I can't remember his, "because they are way over our heads and not always pleasant, and fear is normal in their presence" (my words!) When I find it again, I will post that myself in some threads, with a direct quote. But won't be going near his thread for some time.

Mainly my point with that is this: They're not human, they're over our heads, small greys are huge in terms of abilities and way over our heads.
edit on 19-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Who is deleting my posts?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Can someone tell me why my posts are being deleted from existence?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fyuzen

I have to disagree with you, we are not "Grey", dimensional beings from an alternate universe? Sounds reasonable. Human evolution has come to a dead stop. Cybernetics and modified-genetics are the only mechanisms that can forge a new path to our evolution process. Merging human DNA with a symbiotic being is another possibility.

Yes, it's another possibility. One I didn't think of. It could also make some sort of answer for some abductees feeling that the Greys are part bots. An idea of that possibility could be read in the post just above yours, by Unity.

But it could still be us, part man (whatever remained) and part technological...in the future. Possible ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join