It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrials ? No. WE are the Greys... !?!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

I don't think I've ever read anything serious about Corso...perhaps way back when, when I thought that Project Camelot was serious. Yeah. I've read, here and elsewhere, many times that the Corso thing was a hoax or a fancy story. Never really looked into it enough to make an opinion.

Mind you, this OP here could also be a fancy story. There is no proof. No fact. Just a wild guess.

And an open opinion for discussion.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Europa.

Nuff said.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Hi Camaro !

The DNA...Here's an interesting reply that I didn't think of !!! Many many speculations regarding our DNA !

Food for thought !!!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I actually thought that. Some global cataclysm wipes out a large portion of our species and the few remaining groups go underground, and then mutations and other evolutionary forces coalesce after thousands of years, to dramatically change our phenotype. Yes, this hypothetical situation is NOT very likely, but it was something fun to muse over.

However, I always wonder how other intelligent species operate on other planets. I wonder if they have the same conceptualizations and tendencies as us.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Bashar also spoke in another of his channelings more in detail saying that they are us from a parallel alternate dimension, in which they've created a destabilization in their genetic code through one to many gene experimentations. Also through warring amongst themselves, they have destroyed their dimension and forced to seek refuge in ours. They experiment on us in an effort to try to re-stabilize their own genetic code.
edit on 18-9-2012 by MerkabaRising87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Interesting.. though suspect if humans end up living underground it would be due them using nuclear .. biological and chemical weapons on each other making the surface uninhabitable...
as otherwise think that far in future humans would have found a way off this rock and would be living scattered around the universe...
edit on 18/9/12 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The thing that has already crossed my mind, to add to this..

In the past, insects and mammals were larger due to the amount of nitrogen in the air right?

Does this mean in the future insects and animals continue to get smaller? Like an average human going from 5' or whatever the average is now... to around closer to 4'??

The brains keep getting bigger.

We all know that asian countries have vast populations, right? Shorter people with beautiful almond shaped eyes?
Eventually races will be interbred a lot more and with more asians, more likely those characteristics are showing as predominant?

All just speculation of coarse, but makes sense to me.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888

Interesting.. though suspect if humans end up living underground it would be due them using nuclear .. biological and chemical weapons on each other making the surface uninhabitable...

This could also be a possibility, absolutely !

as otherwise think that far in future humans would have found a way off this rock and would be living scattered around the universe...

Good point. But what if they wouldn't find another species exactly like us?
edit on 18-9-2012 by SonoftheSun because: fix bb code

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smilesmcgee

Does this mean in the future insects and animals continue to get smaller? Like an average human going from 5' or whatever the average is now... to around closer to 4'??

The brains keep getting bigger.

We all know that asian countries have vast populations, right? Shorter people with beautiful almond shaped eyes? Eventually races will be interbred a lot more and with more asians, more likely those characteristics are showing as predominant?

A Great contribution here, Smilesmcgee !!!

It would make sense to me also. Would explain the smaller bodies, the bigger skull and the shape of the eyes !

Thanks again for a great reply !!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
..sometimes i wonder..if the paranormal experiences (ghosts,spirits, etc.) are actually ET experiences. i could go on about this..but nah..

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Ah god damit! I've had this fear of "grey" alien faces since I was child - and then I click on your link to be welcomed by this picture of a grey all in face! My parents made me watch that damn movie Fire In the Sky, knowing full well that I was terrified of aliens for whatever reason.

I still get all worked up when I see a picture of one.

That picture really, really, really bothers me.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Very sorry that it scared you, Clisen...

That movie "Fire in the sky" is nowhere close to the book or the reality.

The Hills, Strieber and Walton are, nevertheless, pioneers in the abduction phenomena. As far as Walton goes, his story barely ever changed over the years. Nor does the stories of his co workers that witnessed it all.

There was a show that came up on TV where Walton was deceived. A thread was made about it. Travis Walton joined ATS (is still a member) and gave his side of the story.

He was then interviewed by the crew of ATSLive Radio and impressed many members.

Here is the thread in question:

Travis Walton (Moment Of Truth) Proof, Hes A Liar!!

It's a long read but really worth it. I would recommend it. I apologize, once again, for scaring you.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Amazing, well put, head scratching thread. Well done. Can you imagine if Greys were us from the future, kinda like Bill and Ted's greatest adventure and were trying to change the past. It would actually make sense. Our depressed future selves looking for redemption. They are probably suffering, and I want to feel bad, but I think that they're suffering a lack of emotion and love for all they have done in the past, and now karma bites em in the a$$. If only they were loving humans in the past, they wouldn't have to suffer from lack of such powerful and amazing emotions and feelings. It's interesting because I think I would turn grey if I'd never felt love or gave it myself. If only they had listened.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don't prescribe to the hypothesis of the Grey's being a three dimensional physical race of extraterrestrials.
It is not that simple for me.
There is a strong link with earth's soul and the collective consciousness of the life upon it, (including plant and animal) that is not a "strangers concern" for us....with my experiences were a parallel of experiences with animals and being led to become aware of abuses of our environment, but it was not like an outsider showing me this, it was like the environment itself communicating.

Though I figured out how to push away the Grey's and stop those experiences, I was left with a deep connection with the world around me and non-human entities (like animals), as well as some extra-sensorial awareness (intuition) that became a constant guide in my life.

When thigns were very difficult, we got aid from Dr. Macks staff for my youngest, and I read a bit on his research.
His open mindedness and observations are what I relate to the most.

For me, this phenomenon is part of the collective subconscious, the Grey's are our most current form of the same energies that were once taking the forms of fairies, elves, gnomes, etc. They are concepts without a biological form of their own (in the sense that we percieve that to be), without much self consciousness, and moving within the stream of consciousness that we modern humans have pushed into the sub- or un- conscious realms. They are archetypes.

But that doesn't invalidate their existence as much as some might think right away. Our modern western society has gotten accustomed to separating what's "in your head" from "reality", and I think that is misleading.
What we shall continue to find out in science is that the two are tightly entwined and interdependant.

What is in that realm of "mind" has life of it's own, that influences and manipulates your own individual one, even if you are not aware of it! Wonderland is not a far away universe, and the entities such as the grey's have always been part of things.

I better stop, sometimes my hands just start to go on the keyboard and I get carried away.
The grey's are part of us, as is all the universe and all the entities in it.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Wow man. I really rarely give stars or flags, but this deserves it.

I have a different opinion as to what or who greys are...but your idea is certainly a possibility one must entertain. Beautiful thread. Well thought out and connected.

Would like to sit with you around a camp fire and talk about possibilities

Thanks...and keep up the good work.

edit: Just realized...this is actually the first flag I ever gave...
edit on 19-9-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

"Love the concept of your thread but I have to ask.... Where are they living now?"

Apparently the 5 dimension, time is not as linear for them as it is for us.
edit on 19-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

An emotional point of view was something I didn't think of, when creating this thread !! Well put, Youthsavior !!

If only they were loving humans in the past, they wouldn't have to suffer from lack of such powerful and amazing emotions and feelings.

Kinda scary that we would end up this way though, isn't it ? As you say, Karma might be the thing !

Thank you for a thoughtful reply !!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
What a great theory and thread. I have shared similar beliefs however I am still a skeptic for the most part though.

In theory it would make sense why they would avoid contact with us. Maybe they are like archeologist.

It is sad to think what we may do to the planet to cause us to go underground.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This a very interesting post. I have thought of this before. What if they are our future selves, after going through nuclear wars, or atmosphere damage like with the chemtrails. Coming to the past to find out how they coudl prevent this in the future?

When I see tabloids about "giving birth to an alien baby", it makes me think if that baby could be one more that will produce a chain of humans down the line until we are all like that in the future.

I remember seeing "starman" movie years ago, about a human looking alien that crashed on earth. At the end the woman says" You look just like us". and starman says "No, YOU look just like US." Implying that he came from OUR OWN future.

Then there's the question of why they are grey? Could it be multiple years of mixing the races?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

I am guessing they are in the future and in their appearances here , they have mastered time travel and we see them only when they return to their past?? Just a thought.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join