It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrials ? No. WE are the Greys... !?!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Extra Terrestrials ? No. WE are the Greys...

----------------------------------------

*Disclaimer – This is not factual in any way, shape or form. Merely a possibility opened for discussion.

**This thread is not to debate whether greys exist or not, as what follows is based on the theory that they are here on earth and have been for a while.

***Thank you.

----------------------------------------

Hello ATS Friends,

We have talked about the Greys since the late forties. Most of us have read hypotheses, scientific essays and of course, to the very least, abduction stories. Some of us have recollections of Grey encounters. Some of us have recollections of terrible abductions where Greys conduct medical treatments. Important to mention here that whether they are a mass delusion or a proven reality is in the eye of the beholder. I would simply say that there is presently enough evidence to imagine that there could be a Grey phenomenon. With this notion in mind...

Two questions arise: Who are they and where are they from?

As the title says, this thread is an attempt to connect certain dots that could eventually lead to the conclusion that we could be the Greys. The answers to these questions are hypothetical but explained with this thread. Who are they? Us. Where are they from? The future. Mutant humans time travelling back from tens of thousands of years in the future to this particular time in our history, to maintain a survival of the species and perhaps try to alter upcoming events.

To better understand these speculations, this thread is divided into four categories:
[color=gold]
- Interview with John E. Mack
- Future Climate Events
- The Anatomy of a Grey
- Cattle Mutilations and abductions

========================================

Interview with John Mack

For those of you not aware of who John E. Mack is:

John Edward Mack, M.D. (October 4, 1929–September 27, 2004) was an American psychiatrist, writer, and professor at Harvard Medical School. He was a Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer, and a leading authority on the spiritual or transformational effects of alleged alien abduction experiences.

en.wikipedia.org...

You can read the full interview here but I would like to go straight to his closing statement, and I quote:

I think that behind this strange phenomenon - at least it seems strange to the western mind, not to native cultures - is some kind of worry; a cosmic worry about this species, us, and what we're doing to the earth.

John Mack has written books on the phenomenon, he’s spent years studying the evidence. For him to come to such a statement is not only very serious but extremely troubling.

This statement – a cosmic worry about this species, us, and what we’re doing to the earth is what sent me into a frenzy. No one can deny that the earth is changing, the climate is changing, it is even becoming worrisome for some scientists...

What would happen if the climate doesn’t get better...but worse? A cosmic worry?

This leads to...

~continued~
edit on 18-9-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2012 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

edit on 18-9-2012 by SonoftheSun because: yeah...grammar...always...grammar....

link   

Future Climate Events

As some of you may know, I have written and discussed, here and there, about the climate change. I have also written and discussed, here and there, about animal die offs. And the possible collapse of our magnetosphere...

Extreme Weather? Nothing to see here...move along...

Mass Die Offs? Nothing to see here...move along...

Interesting article corroborating animal die offs to the magnetosphere:

suite101.com...

Here is an interesting article – from NASA – which explains the fact that our magnetic shield has “cracks” :

science.nasa.gov...

In the new observations, the Imager for Magnetopause to Aurora Global Exploration (IMAGE) satellite revealed an area almost the size of California in the arctic upper atmosphere

Interesting, isn’t it?

Now, let’s assume (yes, assumption, not a fact) that our magnetic fields and, eventually, that our magnetosphere were to weaken even more, up to a point where they would collapse, in say, 10,000 years from now...what would Earth end up looking like?

Venus.

Nicknamed our twin sister, Venus had a climate pretty similar to Earth once. That is until her magnetosphere collapsed. Being closer to the Sun would make it a hellish place to survive. Winds so strong that nothing would survive on the surface. And if so, the heat would finish whatever would try...

www.universetoday.com...

And here’s an interesting wiki link to what could happen to Earth:

en.wikipedia.org...

It has been suggested that runaway global warming (runaway climate change) might cause the climate on Earth to become like Venus, which would make it uninhabitable. In less extreme scenarios it could cause the end of civilization, as we know it.

You see, we would finally get gushing winds at the surface that would explain the “civilization as we know it” term, forcing us to do one thing only. Being further away than Venus from our Sun would not make the surface temperature an inferno like our sister but it would get nasty pretty fast.

One scenario remains. If such an occurrence would to happen, thousands of years down the road, we would only be left with one alternative...

Living underground. Which leads to...

~continued~

edit on 18-9-2012 by SonoftheSun because: fixed broken link

link   

The Anatomy of a Grey

H.G.Wells wrote an amazing book, back in 1895, “The Time Machine”. Anyone who’s read his book or seen the many movies will remember what the Morlocks looked like. Mutant beings that lived underground for millenniums.

en.wikipedia.org...

Morlocks are humanoid creatures, said to have descended from humans, but by the 8,028th century have evolved into a completely different species, said to be better suited to their subterranean habitat. They are described as "ape-like", with little or no clothing, large eyes and grey fur covering their bodies.

Yeah...okay...they don’t look like a happy bunch...or Greys for that matter.

Let’s not forget that Wells hit it close anyways. Grey fur, large eyes, little to no clothing. An amazing and creative imagination for 1895 !!

What would we look like if we lived underground for millenniums?

Yes, our eyes would indeed get larger. Lack of light helping.

www.ebiomedia.com...

Unfortunately, we wouldn’t be as chubby as these happy morlocks look like. Rationing food, eating bugs and very little flora (no meat whasoever) would make us very very skinny, very very fast.

www.parks.tas.gov.au...

Wells hit it even closer to the nail with the gray hair. Except that we wouldn’t only miss melanin (which causes the gray hair) but also melatonin that would make that hair vanish overtime and turn our skin to...Gray...

vitamins.lovetoknow.com...

Lacking the fruits and vegetables, the nuts and walnuts, would increase the skin disease. Imagine over millenniums...

www.livestrong.com...

Would our telepathy endeavours increase? Likely so. Ears not as necessary in an enclosed environment. But the inner sense of our surrounding would most probably increase also, telling us of close dangers in the proximity.

Would we become sterile over time? Would our stomachs need to adapt? It’s a possibility.

Which leads to...

~continued~

link   

Cattle Mutilations and Abductions

If such were the case, if we were to come back in time, what would we study?

What anatomy of the cows would interest us enough to look into?

These organs include, but are not limited to, the tongue, rectal cavity, udder and/or teats, genitalia (to include the entire vaginal area in cows and the testes and penis in bulls), eyeballs, and ears.

fierycelt.tripod.com...

Imagine yourself, born underground, no gustative feeling or just about, having problems to evacuate digested flora and bugs, having a problem reproducing, seeing in bright daylight (as you travel back in time / instead of having a black biocompound covering your eyes) and having to rely on telepathy only, what would you study?

Unfortunately, some humans have also been dissected in such a horrible way but I’ll skip that. Nevertheless, I won’t skip the fact that humans (male and female) have had traumatic experiences regarding those very same organs, done within medical treatments.

But is that all that cows have to offer? Nope. There’s more...

Cows are ruminants, whereas humans are monogastrics. That means cows or cattle have a stomach with four compartments and an ability to regurgitate partly digested matter back up to rechew while they are resting. Cows are also true herbivores, which means they rely on plants, being primarily grass, to sustain themselves. Humans, on the other hand, only have a simple stomach with one chamber and are omnivores, or eat both meat and plants. Because humans are omnivorous by nature we do not need a complex stomach to fully utilize and digest the 99% plant-based diet to turn it into energy, protein and other nutrients for the body's maintenance, reproductive and metabolic needs. Cows, on the other hand, do.

Emphasis is mine.

wiki.answers.com...

Food being scarce, here is another interesting part of that paragraph:

an ability to regurgitate partly digested matter back up to rechew while they are resting

Or travelling...

~continued~

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So, there you have it.

Fact ? No.

Possibility ? Yes.

The only question left...why now? From the forties up to now...why?

Is it possible that something is about to happen that will change the course of history as we know it ?

Would they try to alter it ? Beats me. But it could also be a very strong possibility.

Doom & Gloom ? I think not. Just an idea...opened for discussion...

========================================

Thank you for reading.

~Son.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Ok, ok, ok. I'll take the correction from other members, and wait patiently.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Heros_son because: I was politely corrected

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Heros_son

Have a little patience. This poster usually has quality threads...give him time to type it up.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
LOOKS LIKES THE MODS ARE WATCHING THIS ONE CLOSELY!

man, i think they are.

im just replying to save myself a good spot for a good reply when hes finished posting.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I always thought the "Greys" were us humans but from the future. UFO's being there time travel devices. To stand up right and have common characteristics like us, we have to have a close DNA line.

I also have a theory that they might be "demons" from a different dimension or even us in a different dimension and timeline but have the capability to jump dimensions.

Like you pointed out a bit, these "greys" have no muscle definition, so this would support a low gravity environment, grey skin because of low light environment and large eyes for low light environment. hummmmm, so where could they have came from??? thats the million $$$$ question.....

edit on 18-9-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sorry folks for the delay. Takes time to edit and re edit and finally get it through....

I imagined that it would take time to put this one up but many off topics...yikes...

Apologies.

Now, I hope we can get back to regular discussion about the topic.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

The only question left...why now? From the forties up to now...why?

Its part of a genetic process that has been going on for many cycles and it may be related to past Venus activities being mimicked sometimes I feel they the GREY aside from being mankind cousins are like caretakers sent to uphold some agenda. This does not mean they are here to care take humanity but they also can be? Or as you have stated they are trying to do something to alter or prevent something that happens in cycles. Interesting thread OP nice read snf
could it be related to top mid bottom of existence structure near this sphere 1 is not sure. I did read some want to switch places with humans also. In the Vrillion broadcast the message seemed positive drop the guns live in peace.. 1 more thing the center of galaxy and Sol system 8th wheel influences entering.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 9/18/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you Ophiuchus !

I have a feeling that we have much to learn from Venus. And Mars...

But it takes time.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

You are welcome and we have lots of time the hope is that there is patience with whats discovered or from those who locate EA*RTH again having patience with mankind and others who may be here not of man origins. Out of box the ANNUNAKI did bring a labor force here to mine inner EA*RTH or the neither realm, what happened to them?
edit on 9/18/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Love the concept of your thread but I have to ask.... Where are they living now?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Underground, in the future. In our future. We only get glimpses of them here and there.

I always think of Roswell when I think of the possibility that the Greys are us from a future. Having recovered a damaged technological craft from us, from the future...think about it. It would warrant a darn serious cover up. Very much indeed. But it's just my opinion...

Hope it answers your question.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

This reminds me of the Col. Corso/Philip Corso theory - that ufos from Roswell were time machines and that they came from the future and they are us in an evolved state.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join