It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very plausible reason for FEMA camps, the NDAA detainment and the stock piling of ammunition.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

you hit it on the nail, for they, the camps are meant for anti gov or would be terrorist's. As bush said "your with us, or against us" any one that is not for the GOV is a would be terrorist's.

As far as FEMA camps, they are relocation centers for a national, regional emergency schools are the most common used, Home land has their own camps.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

the govt gave a 38 million $ GRANT to refurbish 10 ww2 interment camps...as the article says..'to remind us how the govt turned on some of it citizens' interesting.....i wonder how much it cost per year to maintain these camps?? didnt know the govt had that much extra to throw around.........

and
ats member trip to manzanar interment camp 2010

for every person that 'wants to believe', there are dozens who 'dont want to believe'

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Its for the new Private police force that the banks want. This is the TSA and the feds. and sooner ot later they will start shooting civilians in the streets when no one can afford food to feed thier families because the banks stole all the money. Then people will be offered GM food and will gladly accept it.

No one should trust a government whom are gladly willing to poison their own population and other populations.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Wow I haven't heard about the internet kill switch...if I had to make the most logical guess I can? It would be to keep people from using it to organize and provide intel to each other in a shtf situation. I guess they saw how quickly, 100's of people could organize and execute a plan in minutes from flash mobs. One of the first strikes in combat is to take out communications.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

I find it interesting that Popular Mechanics would take on FEMA camp debunking. It made for a good read, however...the last 3 funerals I have been a party too used no such liners; even one on an Island when my grandfather passed...they used a solid plastic box but it was on top of the coffin, the coffin wasn't in it when he was interred. So I find that debunk very hard to swallow. Fact they are funeral liners. Fact there is a whole lot of them. Fact they aren't being used in funerals I've recently been a party of...can anyone else weigh in on this that has attended a funeral lately? In all due respect for the person that has passed, and their families I am sorry to ask this.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think your theory is the best i have heard on this subject // hearing that the Govt. has three bullets for every American is very alarming .. and speculation can turn into some real paranoia .. hearing that there are plastic body bags in mass quantities is scary stuff // really it does not make it any better thinking that not everyone will be on the recieving end of the "relocation" when we do know it will be anyone that opposes the govt's plan for us .. but i'm glad it won't be everyone figting for a place in the underground bunkers when some brown dwarf planet starts causing earthquakes and polar shifts .. -Helevetesquatch

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

38M is a lot to spend on a museum.

With all due respect for the families that were interned in these camps; I apologize for being belligerent and not give my sincere apologies for what occurred, to you or your family member's by the US government in 1942, and also for myself if I opened an old wound, I have no excuse if it has, I am sorry if my post hurt you.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
reply to post by flyswatter

You haven't posted any links thus far in this thread, perhaps that was on The Gut's thread? Please stay focused if you're serious about debating/debunking a topic. But as I said the topic is really about laws and the frameworks in place for interning American citizens not the existence of the camps.

Yeah, it may have been in the other thread. Quite easy to get the two confused these days.

If the government wanted to detain people at these fantasy camps, they wouldnt need to pass any new laws to do so. The framework to do so has been in place for many years now. Like I said, Rex 84 has been implemented twice in the last 20 years (LA riots and after 9/11) and I dont see any doomsday having come from it.

Any semi-intelligent government is going to have contingency plans in place for how to handle situations like civil disturbances, natural disaster, etc, etc. I would actually be more worried if they did NOT have something in place.

I Agree

Why are there camps, bags and guns?

Let's see now

1: Israel could very well get over run at any time leaving Millions of Jews in need of processing and migration.

2: Japan has a situation and realistically we could wake up one day and find Millions of Japanese arriving thanks to Fukushima

3: North and South Korea, at any time an exchange would again leave us facing Millions of refugees from SK

4: There is SOMETHING going on in regards to greater activity geologically speaking and in regards to weather, as per above at any moment people from anywhere could come pouring in, including the USA another even a larger super-cane in Louisiana, a Tsunami on the California coast...

5: Limited Nuclear war in the ME is very viable, again as above how many will flood?

6: Possible war with Iran, could America need to detain Muslims? Hell YES, how many Nuclear backpacks are missing? For all the fear of these detainment and martial law... there might be dozens of loose nukes, sometimes a govt HAS to do what it's has to do.

7: Economic collapse, lets face it it IS possible to wake up over a short period of time and millions have no where to live

8: Revolution... I'm sorry but despite everything said about the USA govt and whatever laws passed stupid mistakes made... when I get up in the AM, aside from more expensive food and a kinda crappy economy nothing has changed and people all over are trippin likely for little reason

In fact, where I live, where a few years ago simple things like smoking a little weed would get me harassed I can now have a smoke for my "migraines" health insurance at my income level seems like it will genuinely improve a process is at least started... bottom line is no one bothers me ever...

But people are ready to fight mostly over stupid bs... frankly, I rather not get shot in the movie theater with my kids because some "rebel" goes off.... America is prone to witch hunts, always has been but these periods seem to resolve, if they round up some grenade tossers, well it might save my life

9: Biological warfare, particularly via terrorist attack... is 100% possible

10: Nibaru, Alien Invasion, Kaiju, The "Bloop", Zombie Apocalypse... The stuff you can barely dream of...

Should they prep?

Yeah.... Damn rock wiped out the dinosaurs, stuff happens

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

I also agree and that's why I never put a face on it; I don't know who they are for, I have a gut feeling...but at the same time that gut feeling is just speculation and not reality because I don't know, any of the scenarios you suggest could warrant a need for these things. Thank you for bringing more objectivity to the thread

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

reply to post by bhornbuckle75

I find it interesting that Popular Mechanics would take on FEMA camp debunking. It made for a good read, however...the last 3 funerals I have been a party too used no such liners; even one on an Island when my grandfather passed...they used a solid plastic box but it was on top of the coffin, the coffin wasn't in it when he was interred. So I find that debunk very hard to swallow. Fact they are funeral liners. Fact there is a whole lot of them. Fact they aren't being used in funerals I've recently been a party of...can anyone else weigh in on this that has attended a funeral lately? In all due respect for the person that has passed, and their families I am sorry to ask this.

Their use is not a requirement everywhere; hell, might not be required anywhere, for that matter. Those kinds of things are regulated place by place. If you would like to know what the requirements are for in-ground internment at local cemetaries, call them and find out. They will be happy to let you know, and attempt to sell you the most expensive one possible if one is required.

If you doubt what they are for, go check the company out. Vantage Products. In fact, you can look at the exact model that was shown being stored in those videos. Call the company if you wish.

EDIT --> Here you go, I'll even give you the link for the products page for the company.

vantageproducts.com...

All done by:

Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road Covington GA 30014

770-788-0136 Telephone 770-788-0361 Fax

1-800-481-3303

edit on 20-9-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I perceive your post is some what hostile, if my perception is wrong my apologies.

I am just curious if anyone has seen these liners in actual use; not what the maker and spokes people etc. say they are for. But the actual conditions anyone may have seen them being used in. So I could follow up with a when and where to understand the circumstances.

Contacting a company is like going to a used car lot and speaking to a salesman...I don't want information from the sales man, I want information from those that purchased the car and used it...except in this case the liners, not a car.

There's nothing wrong with that, is there?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I perceive your post is some what hostile, if my perception is wrong my apologies.

I am just curious if anyone has seen these liners in actual use; not what the maker and spokes people etc. say they are for. But the actual conditions anyone may have seen them being used in. So I could follow up with a when and where to understand the circumstances.

Contacting a company is like going to a used car lot and speaking to a salesman...I don't want information from the sales man, I want information from those that purchased the car and used it...except in this case the liners, not a car.

There's nothing wrong with that, is there?

Do keep one thing in mind - at a formal burial, most of the time you are not likely to see the liner. The liner is several feet under the ground and the hole is usually covered.

Have a talk with a local funeral director. To remove the sales pitch from the equation, make sure this person is not also the salesperson. Speak with them about what the requirements are for internment at local cemetaries, and ask them specifically about whether or not a grave liner and/or burial vault is required. You can then take the next step of speaking with the people at the cemetary itself - simply take a photograph of one of these liners from Vantage Products and ask them if the liner would fit the requirements set for burial there.

If you are really THAT skeptical about what they are used for, the above steps should help with that.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordpiney
I agree with your logic, however, why would the Government of the United States institute such a plan? what, in your opinion, would force our gov to place so many of it's own citizens in "relocation camps"?

The list of potential triggers has natural disasters on the top, but politics seems more likely to create events which disrupt already fragile supply lines or ignite anger and desperation in the people.

Bank Holiday and/or collapse of the dollar (expected after the elections) would lead to food riots and starvation among the masses and any hope of a meal would have people lining up for transport to the Camps.

War between the Jews and the Arabs would drive gas prices sky high and collapse the economy, with the same effect. But if we get into WW3 the Draft will start immediately with no exemptions, everybody goes to fight or rebuild, and Draft Dodgers will be Camped as well, if not shot.

And in perspective: the military will probably look pretty good by the time a Draft comes around if you're hungry or if you need to send money to your relocated family living in the camps.

Just to mention a couple from a list that grows longer every day as the danger becomes ever greater. I believe that the reason government is stockpiling is in anticipation of collapsed supply lines and food riots.

edit on 20-9-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2012 by Brown Bear because: add content

edit on 20-9-2012 by Brown Bear because: add context

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I also agree and that's why I never put a face on it; I don't know who they are for, I have a gut feeling...but at the same time that gut feeling is just speculation and not reality because I don't know, any of the scenarios you suggest could warrant a need for these things. Thank you for bringing more objectivity to the thread

Thanks

I Myself prep.

The govt would be like 1% of the reason I feel the need to do so, so how can I ever blame them for "prepping" Bottom line for me is if someone wants to "get you" bad enough they will find a way. I can make a blade from cigarette wrappers if I have to, we already have police, a gigantic military, nukes... if they want to wipe us out it's a few button pushed away or a few calls over a radio. So I doubt these camps are some harmful plot to me, a basically sane and peaceful fellow... why me I produce? I'm stable, a system needs workers.

I have to place my odds at 99-1 these "camps" will only be used to at worst save my behind one way or another be it by locking up Islamics or Rebels or Survivors of some event....

Some would go into the whole mantra of "your govt does.... blah blah blah" My response is so does every govt and worse...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Number 6 seems to me the most likely.
Remember the movie "The Siege" with Denzel Washington and Bruce Willis?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
There is a valid point here. Assume a nuclear attack in a major city or a mass revolt of group like ... Islam, what exactly would you do, how would you prep?

Now take it a step further you are tasked with prepping for the afore mentioned plus and biological attack, an earthquake in LA, a Volcano at Yosemite, a meltdown of a Power Plant, or a Category 5 Hurricane, asteroid, pole shift, economic collapse, WWIII,, what would you do
You would build camps, train emergency and military/Law Enforcement response; you would stockpile ammo, food and coffins. To prevent what you could possibly prevent you would observe, record, fly over and limit as many risks as you could, Somewhere along your plan some Agency (TSA) or moron would over react, violate someone’s rights, Taser a college kid. disgrace your effort or create an undue panic.

You would try to do this under the eye of an intrusive and skeptical press. All this because you have children and a wife who love you, because every morning you raise with the fear that someone will defeat every prep you have made and destroy a part of the Nation you love, take the life of a fellow American who wanted nothing more that the freedom those before him spilt "their" blood for.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
People would not buy a car cover, unless they owned a car.

They wouldn't buy bullets, unless they wanted to shoot them.

They wouldn't build Concentration, uh-hem...., "relocation" camps, unless they intended to use them....

Your thinking is very logical, and probably accurate.
edit on 18-9-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

They gotta have a place to put us after bombing the shiat out of this country. That's why tptb put a foreign-born, US-hating man into the White House - so he will have no problem looking the other way when it's time to rearrange US politically.

Please pray for these crazy ass people, and for the future of the world. Because rest assured they aren't just gunning for US, they want the whole planet under their thumb - and SQUISHED into submission.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

You may be forgetting the hundreds of thousands of "coffin liners" that the gov has purchased, stockpiled and stored on vacant land they rent throughout the country. They started years ago, and to my knowledge they haven't used any of the stockpile just yet. I think they were even mentioned in a conspiracy theory episode with ventura, look for the banned episode about police state

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Come on post just 1 picture. I've been trying to get them to do it for years. Another FAIL!

www.trainweb.org...

I live near this facility. It is definitely not a detention facility at the moment but it could become one overnight. Everything is in place if it was desired. In the event of an emergency I do think places such as this would be warranted. Could it also be a nefarious purpose? Sure. It has colored zones, helipads, watchtowers, barbed wire facing in, and everything else you would associate with it. It makes sense really if you think of a nuclear crisis or a war on our own soil. Probably the most disturbing is the vacuuming. Pretty much everything you need right there to gas and clear the room after. Conspiracy? Absolutely, but you know that could change instantaneously to be whatever they desire.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-9-2012 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I'm not the one trying to debunk them with extreme fervor, I am also not trying to say they ARE for extermination of US citizens. You are interested in debunking them, and have not been reading my posts stating...They could be used for anything agreeing with you on contingency plans as a possible need. Are you confusing my thread with The Gut's again? Is there any special reason why these particular threads are affecting you in such an adverse way? If it means that much to you personally, I figure you would do that leg work yourself since you know the steps, and debunk it once and for all with solid proof; instead of passing it on to someone else to do for you...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join