It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very plausible reason for FEMA camps, the NDAA detainment and the stock piling of ammunition.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

The J. Ventura documentary linked, shows the barbed wire on the inside to keep people in not out. If it was to protect from people from getting in, it would be the opposite. But since people seem to only have to resign to avoid prosecution then no trial will take place.
edit on 19-9-2012 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Do you believe there will be false flags leading up to this what's special about October? They will have to gain public support for doing this if they do it, and rally people to believe the persons are their enemy.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by docgreen15

That's the ray of hope, in all of this...they didn't massacre them. They did however hold most of them 4 years for just being Japanese, Italian, or German some of them for 5 years. However, the "debunked" coffins certainly fits all the crazy hollow point ammo stock pilling. We really need links to what people are saying have been debunked...it would be appreciated.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by docgreen15

Africa also doesn't have the US government.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Agreed. If it doesn't directly affect me; some how I have been conditioned to not care or just really desensitized, I suppose that's actually the most disturbing tend I have seen in society and myself: Sheer apathy.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

That is quite a list thanks, you know catastrophe shouldn't be certainly shouldn't be over looked as to why these laws and places are to be used. In another thread a poster saying that they were a "problem solver" during conflicts a-la Sam Fisher Splinter Cell style, said the war an unrest in the Middle East and the rest of the world was not even a drop in the bucket for whats coming; he never specified what or gave any hints, and the information was slightly off topic in relation to what was being discussed, almost like a safe way to confess or relieve conscience a little for knowing too much.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

That's the truth, I grew up near Camp Davis it was a military base decommissioned in 1948 but has had activity all the way up to the present; even when the public thought it to be completely abandoned, my cousin said he wanted to show me something when we were in my teens, he took me back there and said we need to sneak because they will chase us, I was like what the hell are you talking about no ones back here. After creeping around old foundations and going through a strip of woods, we had to duck down as there were a couple of black SUV's as guard vehicles and black helicopters with a lot of men, some were talking some were walking around and some doing various activities in a hangar. I said I'm getting the blankety blank out of here and snuck back to his house, I didn't care if my cousin was coming with me or not. None of them looked military...no fatigues just all black vehicles, clothes, walkie talkies and guns. I didn't know who they were what they were doing and I didn't care, it was a dodgy situation and I wanted out of there.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I would say, if anything....

1- Certain members of ethnic or religious groups whose people we may soon be at war with (based on what I'm seeing in politics / military movement.)

2- So-called "militia" members, "patriots," anarchists, protesters, etc....

3- US victims of biological and / or nuclear attacks.

I think the last one is the option that few are thinking about, and the implications of that one scare me.
edit on 19-9-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
reply to post by flyswatter

What do you think these facilities or structures are to be used for then? Unless you think the structures don't exist either...

To answer the question you asked flyswatter, I'll refer you to this article which debunks some of the most commonly sighted "evidence" for FEMA camps

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

Now I know you've you seen the u-tube videos of hundreds of thousands of plastic coffins stacked as far as the eye can see in Georgia..............

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
People would not buy a car cover, unless they owned a car.

They wouldn't buy bullets, unless they wanted to shoot them.

They wouldn't build Concentration, uh-hem...., "relocation" camps, unless they intended to use them....

Your thinking is very logical, and probably accurate.
edit on 18-9-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

People wouldn't buy bullets unless they wanted to defend themselves. That makes more sense!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

People would not buy a car cover, unless they owned a car.

They wouldn't buy bullets, unless they wanted to shoot them.

Hmmm...If I were rich, I might buy up all the bullets in the market so that nobody else could get them.

It doesn't necessarily mean that I want to use those bullets myself.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Seems they are preparing for martial law.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's Obvious who its for... Who is causing all the problems in all the westernized countries in the world? Who do you ask? The group of people who hate our way of life and want sharia law, thats who. I have no problem with that, if thats what must be done to protect everyone else from their seething hate and murderous attitude towards all civilized countries.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
One of the topics that brought me to ATS is FEMA camps, because I just happen to live near one of the alleged sites.

So after seeing some very compelling evidence regarding this camp and seeing arial proof of mass coffins I thought I'd drive out and have a look for myself.

www.kingsburycommunityfarm.org...

Well the FEMA camp is actually a no security industrial park, the underground bunker construction was a actually a motocross park and the coffins were bags of wood mulch stacked on each other.

So while I can't speak to every camp, the one "sure thing" near my home was a complete and total hoax. And that's a fact.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

While I cannot tell you why i know what I know...I can attest that recently my suspicion on the matter of natural calamity being a very close and coming reality was confirmed by a individual i met in passing. I didnt even solicit the info, he just came out and said it. Because he works for the man, and his knowledge that he possesses is sound and plausible given his credentials...I had no reason not to believe him in light of the evidence that our world is producing right under our noses.

I would really like to see that thread about the individual your talking about.....care to post a link?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
It may not be for a nationality, necessarily.

They may be meant for a race, color, creed.... or something else.

Religion comes to mind.

there are over 2.6 million muslims in the US right now. If things started to erupt in the US like they are in the middle east i could easliy see muslims in FEMA camps

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

But what about this ol' classic video of the plastic coffins ordered. I believe this was either in rural georgia.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

There is a University in Lowell Massachsuetts. It has a strong Nuclear Engineering Department. This is in largee part due to the fact that they have a working nuclear reactor. The primary bi-product of which is weapons grade plutonium. What does one with nuclear engineers and weapons grade putonium? hmmm
well anyway when this was released to the people of Lowell, President Obama (for now I pray-by way of a duely elected different president) said he would change the output of the reactor so they had nothing to worry about.

whew

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by seymore1111
reply to post by deckdel

But what about this ol' classic video of the plastic coffins ordered. I believe this was either in rural georgia.

www.youtube.com...

Those are not plastic coffins. Those are plastic grave liners, manufactured by Vantage Products in Covington, GA. Their storage area is in Madison, GA. The vice president of the company debunked this whole thing. You can call the company yourself, if you wish to confirm all of this.

And this is not exactly rural George. It is just outside of Atlanta. You can find it easily in Google Earth - this whole area is plainly visible.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join