It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very plausible reason for FEMA camps, the NDAA detainment and the stock piling of ammunition.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
February 19, 1942 President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066. This executive order authorized the internment of tens of thousands of American citizens. The American citizens ethnic nationalities were: Japanese, Italian and German. None of the Americans had been charged with a crime against the government; yet they were placed in these internment camps and detained. Roosevelt's executive order 9066 was supported by Congress without a single vote against it, and was eventually upheld as constitutional by the Supreme Court.

The government called these camps "relocation centers." Surrounded by barbed wire and guarded by armed soldiers, families lived in poorly built, overcrowded barracks . The barracks themselves had no running water and little heat. There was almost no privacy, and everyone had to use public bathrooms.

History has a way of repeating itself; and it is in my firm opinion that this is what the FEMA camps, NDAA detainment language and massive ammunition stocking are really for.

The real question though, is what nationality are they for? Obviously, there has been a plan in place for quite a few years, and they have been slowly building towards Implementation of this plan. Undertaking such a task in 1942 was much easier than it would be today. In the 1940's people were not overly discontent with how the government operated, they tended to go along with whatever the government asked in the spirit for "A Greater Good" and that the government could be trusted.

That is certainly not the case today...This time last year in October; the New York Times and CBS took a poll and found: 89 percent of Americans say they distrust government to do the right thing, 74 percent say the country is on the wrong track and 84 percent disapprove of Congress. Any movement to do such a thing today like Roosevelt did in 1942 with executive order 9066; would be met with a lot of resistance. To undertake such a plan, it would take several years of planning ahead of time, for the steps to go unnoticed as a whole, so it could be implemented as fast and casualty free as possible; it is in their best interest to minimize damage to those not their target when the plan gets the green light...I would expect it would occur at night and fast in a nationwide coordinated effort.

Of course such an undertaking wouldn't go without public notice, we noticed when the FEMA camps started popping up. We noticed when the NDAA was passed. We noticed when the massive buying and stocking of ammo occurred. Those are the facts; the reason why for each of these has always fallen to conjecture or conspiracy. Perhaps my reasoning falls into the same category...but the fact that what I have described has happened before; and it meets all of the same criteria for what happened with executive order 9066, it ties all three of the conspiracies: FEMA camps, NDAA, and ammunition buys together to form a logical whole.

So I figured, I would present it to members of ATS for inspection and discussion, thanks for reading.

sources and links:
Roosevelt's Executive Order 9066: historymatters.gmu.edu...
Article about the impact of 9066 caused Japanese Americans: The War at Home: teacher.scholastic.com...
NDAA for 2012 with fiscals: en.wikipedia.org...
NDAAfor 2013 with currently debated fiscals: en.wikipedia.org...
New York Times/CBS News poll article: www.nytimes.com...
edit on 18-9-2012 by BigBrotherDarkness because: forgot link

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
People would not buy a car cover, unless they owned a car.

They wouldn't buy bullets, unless they wanted to shoot them.

They wouldn't build Concentration, uh-hem...., "relocation" camps, unless they intended to use them....

Your thinking is very logical, and probably accurate.
edit on 18-9-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It may not be for a nationality, necessarily.

They may be meant for a race, color, creed.... or something else.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
It may not be for a nationality, necessarily.

They may be meant for a race, color, creed.... or something else.

Religion comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I agree with your logic, however, why would the Government of the United States institute such a plan? what, in your opinion, would force our gov to place so many of it's own citizens in "relocation camps"?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

As long as they do not order body bags in equal amounts - no worries...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
A few years ago I made an ATS account because I was fascinated by the idea of major "corruption" throughout our countries history. I looked into FEMA camps, so-called mass coffins, illuminati, Satanic symbolism throughout music and television shows. Most of the things I searched up are evident, and obviously true, but some people take it too far. I've come to the conclusion not everything is a conspiracy. I don't believe the purpose of FEMA camps are for reliving a Hitler moment. I belive it's our governments preparation for an event in which our country is possibly invaded, the camps are built to keep people out, but anything built to keep others out should also be built to keep in. Now in regards to the NDAA, there have been many threats and plans by U.S. citizens with or without ties to people from other countries, to attack or endanger other Americans, especially Government officials. You look at NDAA as an attack on all of our rights, and it is, but I believe the reason for it has nothing to do with us every day Americans. It seems more geared toward terrorists or potential terrorists.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Executive Order 9066 was during war time, so it makes me think it would contain anyone that could sympathize with what they would call "The Enemy". That means all of the above that people have pointed out: ethnic groups, religious groups, or anyone else that doesn't fall in line with the Patriot Act, can be seen as an aiding conspirator or rabble rouser.

If contention against the implementation grew large enough, then they would declare martial law...it is written in the NDAA for 2012 after all:

National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 (NDAA) Section 1031
At least two American lawmakers have stated on the record that, in their opinion, Section 1031 of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 legalizes or authorizes martial law in the United States.

Senator Mark Udall (D-Colorado) stated "These provisions raise serious questions as to who we are as a society and what our Constitution seeks to protect...Section 1031 essentially repeals the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 by authorizing the U.S. military to perform law enforcement functions on American soil."

NDAA section 1031:

Sec 1031. AFFIRMATION OF AUTHORITY OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE UNITED STATES TO DETAIN COVERED PERSONS PURSUANT TO THE AUTHORIZATION FOR THE USE OF MILITARY FORCE.

(a) IN GENERAL.-Congress affirms that the authority of the President to use all necessary and appropriate force pursuant to the Authorization for Use of Military Force (Public Law 107–40) includes the authority for the Armed Forces of the United States to detain covered persons (as defined in subsection (b)) pending disposition under the law of war.

(b) COVERED PERSONS.-A covered person under this section is any person as follows:
(1) A person who planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored those responsible for those attacks.
(2) A person who was a part of or substantially supported al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners, including any person who has committed a belligerent act or has directly supported such hostilities in aid of such enemy forces.

(c) DISPOSITION UNDER THE LAWS OF WAR.- The disposition of a person under the law of war as described in subsection (a) may include the following:
(1) Detention under the law of war without trial until the end of the hostilities authorized by the Authorization for Use of Military Force.
(2) Trial under chapter 47A of title 10, United States Code (as amended by the Military Commissions Act of 2009 (title XVIII of Public Law 111-84))
(3) Transfer for trial by an alternative court or competent tribunal having lawful jurisdiction.
(4) Transfer to the custody or control of the person’s country of origin, any other foreign country, or any other foreign entity.

(d) CONSTRUCTION.- Nothing in this section is intended to limit or expand the authority of the President or the scope of the Authorization for Use of Military Force.

(e) AUTHORITIES.-Nothing in this section shall be construed to affect existing law or authorities, relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States.
edit on 18-9-2012 by BigBrotherDarkness because: added info

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lordpiney

For the same reason they did it in 1942...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
February 19, 1942 President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066. This executive order authorized the internment of tens of thousands of American citizens. The American citizens ethnic nationalities were: Japanese, Italian and German. None of the Americans had been charged with a crime against the government; yet they were placed in these internment camps and detained. Roosevelt's executive order 9066 was supported by Congress without a single vote against it, and was eventually upheld as constitutional by the Supreme Court.

The government called these camps "relocation centers." Surrounded by barbed wire and guarded by armed soldiers, families lived in poorly built, overcrowded barracks . The barracks themselves had no running water and little heat. There was almost no privacy, and everyone had to use public bathrooms.

History has a way of repeating itself; and it is in my firm opinion that this is what the FEMA camps, NDAA detainment language and massive ammunition stocking are really for.

The real question though, is what nationality are they for? Obviously, there has been a plan in place for quite a few years, and they have been slowly building towards Implementation of this plan. Undertaking such a task in 1942 was much easier than it would be today. In the 1940's people were not overly discontent with how the government operated, they tended to go along with whatever the government asked in the spirit for "A Greater Good" and that the government could be trusted.

That is certainly not the case today...This time last year in October; the New York Times and CBS took a poll and found: 89 percent of Americans say they distrust government to do the right thing, 74 percent say the country is on the wrong track and 84 percent disapprove of Congress. Any movement to do such a thing today like Roosevelt did in 1942 with executive order 9066; would be met with a lot of resistance. To undertake such a plan, it would take several years of planning ahead of time, for the steps to go unnoticed as a whole, so it could be implemented as fast and casualty free as possible; it is in their best interest to minimize damage to those not their target when the plan gets the green light...I would expect it would occur at night and fast in a nationwide coordinated effort.

Of course such an undertaking wouldn't go without public notice, we noticed when the FEMA camps started popping up. We noticed when the NDAA was passed. We noticed when the massive buying and stocking of ammo occurred. Those are the facts; the reason why for each of these has always fallen to conjecture or conspiracy. Perhaps my reasoning falls into the same category...but the fact that what I have described has happened before; and it meets all of the same criteria for what happened with executive order 9066, it ties all three of the conspiracies: FEMA camps, NDAA, and ammunition buys together to form a logical whole.

So I figured, I would present it to members of ATS for inspection and discussion, thanks for reading.

sources and links:
Roosevelt's Executive Order 9066: historymatters.gmu.edu...
Article about the impact of 9066 caused Japanese Americans: The War at Home: teacher.scholastic.com...
NDAA for 2012 with fiscals: en.wikipedia.org...
NDAAfor 2013 with currently debated fiscals: en.wikipedia.org...
New York Times/CBS News poll article: www.nytimes.com...
edit on 18-9-2012 by BigBrotherDarkness because: forgot link

In the realm of possibility of completion by the human race? Sure. Plausible? Not really, because you'd have to have the internment camps built. Which they are not. That whole FEMA camp is as bad as the Obama birther BS.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Maybe they should be used to put all the gov't officials in to keep them safe. The president, congress, Homeland security officials. They could conduct all their business via computers.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ApacheWarrior

Lol apache, I have a data file containing all their dox, work numbers, home addresses, phone numbers, family and friends names etc. If I got their dox, ATS admins can get their dox also. Anon is not the good guys, they are douche trolls that like to seem important and relevent. Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

A lot of ATS members would disagree that FEMA camps are a hoax...but I suppose you know that; if not you may soon find out for yourself.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

I think body bags would unnecessary
Body Bags would be to preserve the body for a proper funeral or to be sent to relatives.

You don't need body bags for mass graves or funeral pyres.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness

A lot of ATS members would disagree that FEMA camps are a hoax...but I suppose you know that; if not you may soon find out for yourself.

Just because a thousand people think something is true does not make it so
I understand the fears and the skepticism of our government and all, but the whole FEMA camp thing is a fabrication, just like the stockpiling of grave liners and the train-serviced death camp.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

What do you think these facilities or structures are to be used for then? Unless you think the structures don't exist either...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

There have been several references made to "coffin like " boxes stacked in or near many of these FEMA camps.

May be they would be cheaper and easier to handle than bags.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join