It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramid Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The Pyramid Crisis: Protect Yourself From the Greatest Threat to Your Financial Security and Way of Life.

A very well documented analysis about how the world system is mathematically guaranteed to fail if humanity continues on the path it is on now.

Any measures taken today by governments are only to buy themselves time and will not solve anything.

Discuss.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You want to talk about what the vid is actually about for those who cannot view?
2nd

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I was hoping for a fast forward button or at least find a way to see how long this clip is...therefore, I have uncovered the documentary found on Youtube;

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The "Money Map Report"?????

What kind of bull**** spam/marketing is going on here by this guy?

First 1000 to respond get a "risk free" subscription? What a salesman! Not sure if I can consider this guy credible anymore....*cough*scammer*cough*

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is an advertisement for an investment consulting agency. You can pay for membership and they'll help you avoid the "crisis" by helping you invest. The video is hosted by the following website:

Money Map Press

The global economy is rapidly expanding, creating an astounding number of new opportunities for investors and rendering old wealth strategies obsolete.

Today you have a choice: Get ahead of the crowd, or fall behind – for good.

Money Map Press, gives you access to a team of investment experts – with more than 100 years of combined experience – who work to uncover these global trends well before the mainstream media even takes notice.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wow! So how much will it cost me to save myself from all this? Please...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Oracle
The Pyramid Crisis: Protect Yourself From the Greatest Threat to Your Financial Security and Way of Life.

A very well documented analysis about how the world system is mathematically guaranteed to fail if humanity continues on the path it is on now.

Unless i sign up and buy today right?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ignore all the marketing drama and focus on the video where the trio explain important aspects.

top topics

join