It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's declining speaking skills. Sign of health problems?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Check out this video and ponder the difference:Bush's declining speaking skills

I was shocked to say the least when I saw this. I know that old age effects most people, but could they White House be keeping a medical condition under wraps? They have done it before, FDR in the 40's and Kennedy in the 60's.

*MODS* if this was already posted, please delete or close

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Great find, thanks. I'm still voting for Pres. Bush (read that as: I'm voting against Kerry), but this is disturbing. Much of it has been obvious - it's been harder and harder to defend the President, especially when most of his appearances make me cringe. Why didn't Kerry, or someone anonomously within the DNC, bring this issue to light several months ago? Whether it has substance or not, it's worthy of serious consideration.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I disagree with the statement that only ONE thing can cause this decline.

I'm voting for Bush. This does not impact my decision one bit. I attribute his speaking difficulties to an auditory processing disorder which gets worse under times of stress.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I also disagree with the statement that only one thing could cause his decline, but regardless, it is disturding. Especially considering the recent findings concerning Reagan's health during his final years in office.

top topics

join