It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former State Dept, Veteran Drops Bombshell: WWIII Starts Sept 25, 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
When WWII started, nobody knew it. It was years after that an event was decided as a beginning of that war.

As far as I'm concerned...WW3 already started, as it seems that a conflict is inevitable. Which date or an event will later be decided as a crucial event that started the ball rolling...perhaps in 5 years time...historians will say...something like this...

"After an American ambassador was killed...things went from bad to worse...the wheels of war were in motion..."

that's how it always starts...first there is a smaller scale conflict...than it gradually expands more globally. After a year you have a WW.

btw. I sincerely doubt that any nuking will be involved in this conflict. Many nations have nuclear capability. The first one who would fire, would be risking too much.
edit on 19-9-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I'm pretty sure the cause of WWII was the Nazi's invasion of Poland, and the subsequent declaration of war from England and the commonwealth.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

“he [President Obama] is the son . . . a son of a CIA operative, the grandson of a CIA operative, who understands very well what the issues of intelligence are.”

Did this part of the article get your attention or not? Interesting.

edit on 19-9-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Its worth saying that this guy has been going on Alex Jones show for 10 years now... What I'm saying is he's not just come out the wood work due to him thinking we are on the edge of "WW3".

Also he's a member of the CFR, the people Alex says he hates... which is quite funny really

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Worst birthday present ever.

Doubt it will happen anyway. Predictions almost never come true.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyena

Yes it was...but did anyone call it WW2 at the time it happened? Or did anyone know what it will mean in the long run ?

The point I'm trying to make...as far as you're concerned...the war might have already started...you will know the date of the start of a war...years later.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
When WWII started, nobody knew it. It was years after that an event was decided as a beginning of that war.

As far as I'm concerned...WW3 already started, as it seems that a conflict is inevitable. Which date or an event will later be decided as a crucial event that started the ball rolling...perhaps in 5 years time...historians will say...something like this...

"After an American ambassador was killed...things went from bad to worse...the wheels of war were in motion..."

that's how it always starts...first there is a smaller scale conflict...than it gradually expands more globally. After a year you have a WW.

btw. I sincerely doubt that any nuking will be involved in this conflict. Many nations have nuclear capability. The first one who would fire, would be risking too much.

There were one or two clues as to the start of WW2,like Germany "annexing" Austria and the Czech Sudetenland,as well as invading the rest of Czechoslovakia,plus the matter of the invasion of Poland which led to Britain and France's declaration of war on Germany on September 3 1939.
But I see where you are coming from,unless there is an outright declaration of war by one nation against another,it is difficult to pinpoint the start time of a conflict.
edit on 19-9-2012 by nake13 because: .

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
Wow, so many off topic posts with so much sarcasm. One or two are to be expected, but geez people-- do every one of you have to disagree so vehemently??? Talk about mob mentality! This is they very reason why I don't start threads on this site.

Well this is ATS,where the concept of "denying Ignorance" does seem lost on an awful lot of the membership,how much more instantly gratifying to hurl insult and abuse from the safety of ones computer,god forbid that reasoned debate should cloud the issue!
Still I live in hope!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
Wow, so many off topic posts with so much sarcasm. One or two are to be expected, but geez people-- do every one of you have to disagree so vehemently??? Talk about mob mentality! This is they very reason why I don't start threads on this site.

mob mentality people will never be able to evolve
that is the very reason why im posting threads on this site
to help them choose .. freedom or slavery

they focus their energy on debating me
(they really dont understand)
when they should focus all their energy on themself
thats the most important part .. YOU, THEM not me
im already free making my own thoughs .. the mob mentality always listen to others
thats why they cant evolve and expend their mind

They should not mock any warnings because one day they will have a heck of a surprise

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm going to have to say that I find it highly unlikely that WWIII will start on Sept 25th. I do believe however that it is possible for it to start before the end of the year or even over the next few years. However whenever I read a prediction about these things I immediately doubt it. When it happens, it happens.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

If we see WW3 start on September 25th, I will eat the underwear I am wearing at the time.

I really think you won't have to, but if you do this, can you please post some pics? Please...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

If we see WW3 start on September 25th, I will eat the underwear I am wearing at the time.

Ya I wanna see pics too. For your sakes I hope it's not loaded with skid marks.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
mob mentality people will never be able to evolve
that is the very reason why im posting threads on this site
to help them choose .. freedom or slavery

they focus their energy on debating me
(they really dont understand)
when they should focus all their energy on themself
thats the most important part .. YOU, THEM not me
im already free making my own thoughs .. the mob mentality always listen to others
thats why they cant evolve and expend their mind

They should not mock any warnings because one day they will have a heck of a surprise

What is with this "us and the rest" mentality? Why must you build, or at least continue, this dichotomy?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
Also this:

Eglin Air Force Base In Florida Moves Out All AC-103 Gunships

NTEB’s military sources have told us late this evening that at the Eglin Air Force Base, in the Florida panhandle, all Lockheed AC-130 aircraft have been moved out “somewhere”. We have not be able to confirm this yet and will keep you posted as the situation develops. Eglin AFB is home to the 33rd Fighter Wing, 919th Special Operations Wing, 7th Special Forces Group, and 53rd Wing to name a few.

Those who understand will know what this means.

So does this mean that they are doing a mine sweep in the gulf?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

reply to post by detachedindividual

your post reflect who you are "detachedindividual"
how can you play the downplaying card again
are you living in a bubble or what ?
can you not connect all the patern in the world
we also are in 2012 and not far is the big 21 december date
how can you be so detached
it is very unwise to downplay things .. especially now
the "i told you so" will become irrelevant if a war happen
or maybe you downplay things because you want it to happen ?
and you are scare to ruin the big moment but also very excited ?
people like you are hard to read but nice star
what does it represent .. oh wait i know .. lucifer !
now everything is clear

edit on 9/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

It wont happen, why would Israel tell the world when they're going to attack Iran? It is very unwise to over hype every doomsday prediction. PS, detachedindividual is a Satanist now? I thought it was you religious fundies who wanted doomsday to happen.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The OP stated that the only good news that they can see is that Obama basically won't help Israel because..blah blah blah

Bull-#! They're going to lip service us by telling us they won't help because most of us are against it! Russia and china have warned not to invade Iran.

So...the evil crooks in office will wait for Israel to kick it off...wait for a couple of our bases to be bombed and many many of our boys and girls killed....and then will say...

But but we have to!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Guess I'll have to reschedule my Brazilian wax appointment.....

Des

*thought deleted for inappropriateness* Hmm, nope, still there.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by Destinyone
Guess I'll have to reschedule my Brazilian wax appointment.....

Des

*thought deleted for inappropriateness* Hmm, nope, still there.

its not inapropriate...

grow up. just another thing the US is very prude about. who cares if she gets a brazilian wax? its not like she said

i guess ill need to cancel the appt where i get my (blank) waxed so my (blank) hair doesnt stick out my bikini line...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaagDoubt it will happen anyway. Predictions almost never come true.

Rumpelstiltskin effect. Reflexivity, call it by its name and it flees.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

how can you play the downplaying card again
are you living in a bubble or what ?
can you not connect all the patern in the world

After reading some comments in this thread I thought I would do some checking, and found:

North Korean soldiers defect to China fuelling fears of imminent military clash

North Korea threatens 'physical response' to U.S. military exercise

Iran sets major exercise; Ahmadinejad sees war by November (2010)

WW3 in October ?!?! (2010)

ATLANTIS FOUND near Florida

Experts: Huge space tourism expansion just months away (2010)

KOREA WAR IMMINENT .. S Korea 'to hold' live-fire drills

Predictions For 2011 - More Doom, Death, & Destruction

Michio Kaku Warns the World Citizens of Potential Mega Earthquake

Sen. Graham: We Will Attack Syria Soon

Alex Jones : Obama Launching World War III
Current Heat Waves + Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill = Apocalyptic Consequences ?

I see DOOMSDAY everywhere ... Signs from beyond ? Mass insanity ?

IRAN WAR : Less then 2 weeks ahead .. WW3 is at the door... List of facts pointing to it

All these threads started before 2012, and none of the claims happened....

US, France, UK, Turkey, Italy prepare for military intervention in Syria

Netanyahu: An Israeli attack on Iran is therefore to be expected at some time in the coming months.

Big EARTHQUAKE Prediction Around The 22 March : Ground Zero will be Wisconsin.. Unexplained Booms

Syria: Impending False Flag Media PSYOP on June 15, 2012

Alien Civilization Makes Contact!

World War about to Erupt in Syria

So it appears the OP loves making threads full of predictions that never happen, in fact I have not found one prediction thread that actually happened? So I think we can all rest easy that this is just another failed prediction thread!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join