Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Possible $25 million bounty on Bashar al-Assad???

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Just got done reading a story on CNN that states that a bounty reward for al-Assad for $25 million.

Earlier Tuesday, the Turkish Anadolu Agency reported that a bounty would be paid by Syrian businessmen who support the rebels trying to oust al-Assad. The report cited FSA commander Ahmad Hijazi. The businessmen were not identified for security reasons.

What I love about this story is that they say the bounty would be paid by Syrian businessman... Is that what were calling CIA operatives now, Syrian businessman...
Give me a break, this has USA written all over it.

I will say that there are conflicting reports to whether the bounty is legit or not, on Tuesday, a spokesman for the rebel Free Syrian Army denied a news report earlier in the day that the bounty was issued. So I guess we have to decide who to believe with this matter. Personally, I believe that the US has a bounty on the mans head.. And I also believe when Syria and Iran are attacked (my prediction is within 6 weeks), China and Russia are likely going to get involved and WWIII will begin... Many believe it's already begun to a certain degree, and its hard to disagree with that.

Anyways, just curious to see what other members thought of the legitimacy of this story.. Do you believe it? And if you do, do you believe its Syrian businessman or the US Govt. (CIA)?

Cheers!

www.cnn.com...

Mods- I ran a search, didnt find this story, if its already posted feel free to 86 it...
edit on 18-9-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i believe it will be after the elections.

if obama gets elected, they'll know they won't have his support, so they might as well go for it.

if romney gets elected, they can count on america attacking iran for them and won't mind waiting until after the inauguration, as that would be the ideal situation.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i believe it will be after the elections.

if obama gets elected, they'll know they won't have his support, so they might as well go for it.

if romney gets elected, they can count on america attacking iran for them and won't mind waiting until after the inauguration, as that would be the ideal situation.

Agreed, but I'm not sure Obama would have any choice in the matter if re-elected.. Its strange to say that about POTUS, but I feel like there are people above any President that make the Global moves, like its a game of chess...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

hey where'd u get that profile pic? looks like a movie? lol

also on the topic.. i think everyone is learning by now u dont do business with the US. they probably wont pay the 25 mill. and if they do it's all fiat currency with a high possibility of a worthless future. surviving all that.. they'll probably want to out you.. just as they turn against all their "former" allies.

this isnt worth even paying attention to. just watch the show.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
$25 MM???

edit on 21-9-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

join