It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up to the Minute UFO Sighting | Sept. 9, 2012 | Mexico (Jalisco)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by talklikeapirat
Did a quick ATS search, but it seems it hasn't been posted before.
The thread title is original youtube.
The channel were it was reposted is called SigmaUfoChannel, but i've found it here.
The original youtube upload can be found here , title and description is in spanish.

You are wrong talklikeapirat, your link is not the original Youtube upload, this footage is not
from September 9, 2012 and certainly not Up to the minute UFO Sighting. be careful when
you post alleged new sightings, don't trust the first source you find may be just a copy with
false title like in this case.

This video is an old sighting from January 2010 recorded by deimoz0 in Guadalajara during
a new year's celebration, he uploaded the video for some reason till April 18, 2010, check.

The alleged UFO was in fact a special exhibition of hot air balloons specially made for this
celebration in Guadalajara, this guy was making a joke shouting about the spectacle. And
yes this footage already discussed here in 2010, don't do a quick search just take your time.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thanks mate. I very much appreciate the debunking. Lesson learned. Like i mentioned in a post before, dont drink and wonder on the next morning, why the hot chick...sorry different thread.

Mystery solved, again.

p.s. My apologies to all members misled by the OP.
edit on 19-9-2012 by talklikeapirat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

<< 1   >>

join