It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese General: Prepare for Combat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Did the search thing but didn't see this one. It's not breaking news, but is still concerning.

freebeacon.com...

Well, this one is picking up steam. While everyone has been concentrating on the Middle East, China is making another play at expanding their sphere of influence.

This is not about fishing rights, but rather oil as has been pointed out before.

I wonder how the reaction will be on this one.

And as always, I hope that cooler heads prevail.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I first see a China armed forces bloke tell the troops to get ready for war in March 2012, just empty talk I feel, China would not win any war and I feel wont wish to start one either.
The major war danger is in Europe, it looks like Georgia border will get the ball rolling, and the far right in europe want to re-take the streets off the Muslim gangs they took 5 years ago.
Unrest in the whole world has never been so high as now, we are all walking around with a barrel of gas on our heads asking if anyone has got a light.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

well put mate

I hope you can re-take the streets from the thug criminals that hide behind Islam .

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Its quite sad that a few hot heads have got millions of Muslims a bad press, it is only a very few who are making it bad for lots of others, you get good/bad in all types, but the bad are the one's the press like to follow more, they make more noise.

new topics

top topics

join