It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama wins right to indefinitely detain Americans under NDAA - Muslim Rage Distraction

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stdscf12
Doesn't this just blow your mind?!?!?! How is this possible? Why is nobody talking about this? This is the blatant definition of unconstitutional. After a judge said parts of the bill didn't pass "Constitutional Muster" the White House appeals the ruling an is overturned within a day!!!! Anybody else think this whole "Muslim Rage" is a great distraction from this??? I'm really surprised this is not posted already. Did I miss this???

A lone appeals judge bowed down to the Obama administration late Monday and reauthorized the White House’s ability to indefinitely detain American citizens without charge or due process.

rt.com...

www.reuters.com... -lawsuit-idUSBRE88H0X020120918

reason.com... nd
edit on 18-9-2012 by stdscf12 because: Added some more links

edit on 18-9-2012 by stdscf12 because: (no reason given)

This WIN by Obama and Justice Dept will be short lived. When the issue finally gets decided, they will find themselves without the NDAA Law on their side.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Shouldn't Obama detain Romney indefinitely for secretly plotting against that 47% of Americans who benefit from being American and living off of government aid?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Glenn Beck would love this thread.

The President is not going to detain you, so please relax you lunatics.

The real issue here is now that future Presidents (After his 2nd term is up) will have the power as well.

That my friends is something to worry about.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
this reminds me, anyone live in western Washington and have a team like I?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

The cases are Hedges et v. Obama, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, No. 12-cv-331 and Hedges et v. Obama, 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, No. 12-3176.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Other then indefinite detention I have absolutely nothing against Obama. Indefinite detention is pure evil and shows a hatred for our way of life ( bill of rights). Romney is also for indefinite detention ( even more so then Obama) and wants us people that actualy work for a living ( 47%) to support him and his leisure class.
Obama was right on the economy ( Keysian economics got us out of the 1930's depression) and right on everything else!
True! indefinate detention is evil. But Romney agrees with Obama and when he disagrees is extremly wrong ( and proves that he has an agenda that hates us ( the 47%) that actualy works for a living.) I support Obama ( reluctantly ) and his work ethic, and I strongly disagree with Romney's gambler ( wall street speculator) ethic!!
edit on 25-9-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Court Says Obama Administration Can Still Detain Anybody Indefinitely

www.businessinsider.com...

Why am I not suprised!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join