It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 U.S. Election Polls Effected by 2016: Obama's America - Documentary Doing Very Well !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Dude.. It's so funny to me that you think that this movies limited success is in any way indicative of the real world and how the election is going.

Let me school you real fast. First off, 30,000,000 (only around 300,000 people) is not great box office. It is pretty good for a documentary, but over all it's just ok. Fahrenheit 9/11, Michael Moore's documentary critical of the Bush admin, made almost 30,000,000 in it's first 3 days! It has taken Obama's America almost a month to do that (and it's not going to pick up). Guess what? Despite Moore's movie being viewed by 300,000,000 people by the time it closed, in the end, it still didn't change the election.

Also, if you use common sense you will know that the majority of the people that go to see this movie were already against Obama. So it's not really changing anyone's mind. So basically the concept of this thread is non sense or you have little grasp on what these numbers actually mean.

Sorry, Romney doesn't have a chance. He never did. You guys pretty much destroyed the GOP when you attacked Ron Paul and defrauded Americans of their vote. The GOP is weak and divided and doesn't have a horse in the race. The only people that believe it does are delusional, hell, even most higher ups in the GOP are nervous and aware that Romney isn't doing very well. And guess what? He just keeps putting his foot in his mouth. He can't relate, he flip flops, he just doesn't have the support. This film is indicative of nothing.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Sorry.. wrong again. Rasmussen is the less accurate polling. The people that have been crying about the polls don't understand how it polls work. The people that believe Rasmussen is more accurate are the same people that are deluding themselves that Romney is doing well (even when GOP officials are openly worried).

The reason other polls select a percentage more Democrats than Republicans is because in the US there ARE MORE DEMOCRATS than republicans. The point of the poll is to see how people are voting, a real slice of the US. So if there are more Dems, you ask a few more Dems. You are trying to see if those Dems are voting for Romney, or someone else (the same as you do with GOP members). Rasmussen asking the same amount actually means the conducted their poll incorrectly.

P.S. don't tell the teachers in Chicago that I've been schooling you while they are striking.
edit on 18-9-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So how will the polls be when people realize the same people were behind the Innocence of Islam the film that caused the embassy riots?

The guys who made the video.

So who works at the Hudson Institute? Somebody most people have heard of. Lewis Libby. You don't know him by that name. You probably know him by the name he uses all the time. Scooter Libby.

The Hudson Institute form 990 shows he makes around two hundred thousand dollars a year there.

dynamodata.fdncenter.org...

And I also find interesting that David Koch is a big donor to the Hudson Institute.

www.americanprogressaction.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The Romney guys all have this one thing in common. Seriously, I have pointed this out before. When they get called out in their threads, rather than fight, they completely abandon ship (and always start a new thread). They don't fight because they are wrong and can't defend their positions, but they CAN hope the people that disprove them don't find their new threads.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Now there are 2 movies out that reveal the real Obama:

2016: Obama's America

&

A new one that is just out!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

So if we take all of the horrible aspect of Romney and put them into a movie will that change your mind? Do you have to see Romney flip flop on abortion and gun conntrol on the big screen for it to sink in? Do you have to see him touring bain's chinese factories where they keep their workers behind razor wirse and watch Mitt sign the papers that eliminated American jobs and filled those factories? See a visual tour of the factories Romney single handedly shut down? Hear him beg Obama to bail out his state after his romneycare with it's individual mandate banrupted Mass? See him denounce the NRA only to become a lifetime member when the GOP is watching? See him support the NDAA? Marvel at him stuffing his pockets with money in Israel as he makes promises to foreign nations? Lay witness to his late nights working for Bain and nnot doing his taxes for a time he would later lie about? See his family vacation and talk about lowly peasants and how they will enlarge the government and raise peasant taxes to give themselves breaks?see him wake in the middle of a nightmare he will use as the basis of a war mongering speech to support a war where innocent civilians will die?

IT's all very real! If you see the movie and then know it for fact how will you feel? What will you say of Romney then?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

So if we take all of the horrible aspect of Romney and put them into a movie will that change your mind? Do you have to see Romney flip flop on abortion and gun conntrol on the big screen for it to sink in? Do you have to see him touring bain's chinese factories where they keep their workers behind razor wirse and watch Mitt sign the papers that eliminated American jobs and filled those factories? See a visual tour of the factories Romney single handedly shut down? Hear him beg Obama to bail out his state after his romneycare with it's individual mandate banrupted Mass? See him denounce the NRA only to become a lifetime member when the GOP is watching? See him support the NDAA? Marvel at him stuffing his pockets with money in Israel as he makes promises to foreign nations? Lay witness to his late nights working for Bain and nnot doing his taxes for a time he would later lie about? See his family vacation and talk about lowly peasants and how they will enlarge the government and raise peasant taxes to give themselves breaks?see him wake in the middle of a nightmare he will use as the basis of a war mongering speech to support a war where innocent civilians will die?

IT's all very real! If you see the movie and then know it for fact how will you feel? What will you say of Romney then?

No. The movie is about Obama.

Good strategy though. Completely ignore 2016: Obama's America.

Then just trash Romney.

---------
That won't work. The American people are lined up around the block to see the truth.

Obama has a secret agenda. - Take America down a notch or 2. -

- Appease our enemies -

- Abandon our allies -

- Attack Free Market Capitalism -

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Eurisko2012, will you please just give it up? You just keep on citing Rasmussen in EVERY political thread on ATS, even though they have been shown again and again to be misleading and not accurate.

Then you say that all the other polls are full of democrats, so they can't be believed. I once pointed out to you that even Fox News, yes FOX NEWS, had Obama ahead in their latest pool by 5%, but you chose to ignore that because your "they are full of democtrats" didnt' quite work with the most republican news (and I use the term news loosely) outlet out there.

Almost EVERY other poll has either a very close race within the margin of error, or Obama leading by 5 or 6 percentage points....and that gap is now growing after Mitt's latest gaffs. Even his own election team are starting to jump ship. It's over, Romney has made a fool of himself time after time, and he shows no sign of slowing down.

Take off your republican blinders and look at the real issues. Romney is out of touch and doesn't give a rat's ass about half the country..is that someone you want leading your country?

And please dont respond with more Rasmussen numbers, I beg you.

ok, as a lark I went and checked out Rasmussen's latest numbers...

General Election: Romney vs. Obama Rasmussen Tracking Obama 47, Romney 45 Obama +2

And here are the latest swing state numbers....Romney is dropping like a stone.

Florida WeAskAmerica* Obama 49, Romney 46 Obama +3
Wisconsin PPP (D) Obama 52, Romney 45 Obama +7
Wisconsin Rasmussen Reports Obama 49, Romney 46 Obama +3
Michigan Detroit News Obama 52, Romney 38 Obama +14
Pennsylvania WeAskAmerica* Obama 48, Romney 42 Obama +6
Connecticut UConn/Hartford Courant Obama 53, Romney 32 Obama +21
Massachusetts UMass/Boston Herald Obama 59, Romney 36 Obama +23

edit on 20-9-2012 by sensfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Current polling data is showing Obama losing the race.

Every electoral college poll I've seen has Obama ahead.
And the only poll that matters is the one that happens in November.

Sorry .. I know you really don't want Obama for 4 more years ... but we are going to be stuck with him.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Current polling data is showing Obama losing the race.

Every electoral college poll I've seen has Obama ahead.
And the only poll that matters is the one that happens in November.

Sorry .. I know you really don't want Obama for 4 more years ... but we are going to be stuck with him.

-----------
Sorry, but i'm on board with the 2 Professors in Colorado.

- President Mitt Romney - 320 Electoral Votes Nov.6, 2012

BTW, have you noticed Republican Tommy Thompson way ahead in his Senate race?

I thought Wisconsin was a blue state?

Now it's - RED -.

I think Gov. Scott Walker actually won his recall election.

I also remember seeing the democrats having a hard time in the November 2010 election.

Obama called it a shellacking.

-----------
A new poll out today has Scott Brown beating Elisabeth Warren.

Brown 50%

Pocahontas Elisabeth Warren 44%

What is going on here??? It's a Univ. of Massachusetts / Herald poll. - Sept. 20, 2012

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Eurisko2012, will you please just give it up? You just keep on citing Rasmussen in EVERY political thread on ATS, even though they have been shown again and again to be misleading and not accurate.

Then you say that all the other polls are full of democrats, so they can't be believed. I once pointed out to you that even Fox News, yes FOX NEWS, had Obama ahead in their latest pool by 5%, but you chose to ignore that because your "they are full of democtrats" didnt' quite work with the most republican news (and I use the term news loosely) outlet out there.

Almost EVERY other poll has either a very close race within the margin of error, or Obama leading by 5 or 6 percentage points....and that gap is now growing after Mitt's latest gaffs. Even his own election team are starting to jump ship. It's over, Romney has made a fool of himself time after time, and he shows no sign of slowing down.

Take off your republican blinders and look at the real issues. Romney is out of touch and doesn't give a rat's ass about half the country..is that someone you want leading your country?

And please dont respond with more Rasmussen numbers, I beg you.

ok, as a lark I went and checked out Rasmussen's latest numbers...

General Election: Romney vs. Obama Rasmussen Tracking Obama 47, Romney 45 Obama +2

And here are the latest swing state numbers....Romney is dropping like a stone.

Florida WeAskAmerica* Obama 49, Romney 46 Obama +3
Wisconsin PPP (D) Obama 52, Romney 45 Obama +7
Wisconsin Rasmussen Reports Obama 49, Romney 46 Obama +3
Michigan Detroit News Obama 52, Romney 38 Obama +14
Pennsylvania WeAskAmerica* Obama 48, Romney 42 Obama +6
Connecticut UConn/Hartford Courant Obama 53, Romney 32 Obama +21
Massachusetts UMass/Boston Herald Obama 59, Romney 36 Obama +23

Oh Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Gallup Numbers just came out! September 20, 2012

Romney 47%

Obama 47%

It's over. The undecided usually vote for the challenger.

Obama has never been over 50%.

His policies have failed and the Department of Justice is in cahoots with Media Matters !

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It's funny how you badmouth all the polls except Rasmussen, saying they are stacked with Dems, until the numbers are closer, then you use them as if they are substantiating your case.

Can't have it both ways my friend. You are just making yourself look bad.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

It's funny how you badmouth all the polls except Rasmussen, saying they are stacked with Dems, until the numbers are closer, then you use them as if they are substantiating your case.

Can't have it both ways my friend. You are just making yourself look bad.

You complain about Rasmussen. I gave you the September 20, 2012 Gallup numbers.

Now it's just confirmed.

Romney 47%

Obama 47%

Aloha !

- It's over.-

Welcome to the White House President Mitt Romney !

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Wrong you ignored the truth in my other post. Where I poined out that more people saw the anti bush fahrenheit 9/11 in one weekend than have seen 2010 Obamas America and Fahrenheit 9/11 still didn't change the election. 300 thousand people is one percent of the population, and that's how many have seen obamas America. You are the one ignoring reality.

Also you missedd the point of my romney post. You guys are in denial everyone even the gop knows that romney is failing. He has RUINED his chance.
edit on 20-9-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Wrong you ignored the truth in my other post. Where I poined out that more people saw the anti bush fahrenheit 9/11 in one weekend than have seen 2010 Obamas America and Fahrenheit 9/11 still didn't change the election. 300 thousand people is one percent of the population, and that's how many have seen obamas America. You are the one ignoring reality.

Also you missedd the point of my romney post. You guys are in denial everyone even the gop knows that romney is failing. He has RUINED his chance.
edit on 20-9-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Turn on your TV.

The Obama middle east foreign policy is in ruins.

Pakistan is in a total meltdown.

Obama = Incredibly Weak

Al Qaeda is alive and well. They murdered our ambassador Chris Stevens.

------------

Millions of Americans have seen 2016: Obama's America.

The American people are thirsty for the truth about Obama.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Millions? The totals don't indicate that. It's made $3 million, which at an average $10 ticket, indicates that 300,000 people have seen this movie. Sorry, I know how you despise complete thoughts, but I don't write one liners.

Romney has pretty much already failed. He alienates another group of potential voters every few days. You can't win with only your base voting for you.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Millions? The totals don't indicate that. It's made $3 million, which at an average $10 ticket, indicates that 300,000 people have seen this movie. Sorry, I know how you despise complete thoughts, but I don't write one liners.

Romney has pretty much already failed. He alienates another group of potential voters every few days. You can't win with only your base voting for you.

2016: Obama's America has grossed over $30 Million.

It's playing in thousands of movie theaters.

Box Office Mojo.com

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

What are you talking about? Not even one million people have seen Obama's America. It's made around 30 million dollars. How much do you think a movie ticket is? I would say between 300 and 400 thousand people have seen it. The mid east will be worse off with Romney, but it is only partially Obama's fault, Bush started it. What do you suggest be done? Weak on the mid east? That sounds like you think we should expand our military there.
edit on 21-9-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Again.. you don't seem to understand that 30 million equals about 300;000,000 people seeing it. Tickets aren't a dollar you know. That means less than 1 percent of the population has seen it. When you use logic and understand that most viewers were already voting against Obama then it comes out to a tiny fraction of a percent that are going that may change their vote, and even then they still might not. So you are seriously deluding yourself.

Get this through your head and let it sink in: 30 million dollars equals only around 3 million tickets (less than a million people - 3 million people is less than one percent of the population so we are talking a tiny percent). So less than one percent has seen it. Of that tiny amount of citizen most we're already voting Romney, some are too young to vote, and others can't for whatever reason. In the end we are talking about a fraction of less than 1 percent. It actually has zero effect. Do you understand yet?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

What are you talking about? Not even one million people have seen Obama's America. It's made around 30 million dollars. How much do you think a movie ticket is? I would say between 300 and 400 thousand people have seen it. The mid east will be worse off with Romney, but it is only partially Obama's fault, Bush started it. What do you suggest be done? Weak on the mid east? That sounds like you think we should expand our military there.

Think it through.

2016: Obama's America has grossed over $30,000,000.

If a movie ticket costs $1 dollar, then 30 million people saw the movie.

If a movie ticket costs $10 dollars, then 3 Million people have seen the movie.

Wake up !

----------------------
This will probably the Electoral Map on November 7, 2012.

Dick Morris says the Romney will take Pennsylvania also because the Penn. dems got thrown

out of congress in the November 2010 election.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join