It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 U.S. Election Polls Effected by 2016: Obama's America - Documentary Doing Very Well !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
September 18, 2012 - 2016: Obama's America has grossed $30,000,000 +.

Why are so many Americans watching this movie at the movie theaters?

The American people are thirsty for the truth about Obama.

The reviews are very good.

The White House was forced to make a response about the documentary. Too many people

are lining up to watch it.

- Box Office Mojo - 2016 Obama's America $30 Million !

Current polling data is showing Obama losing the race.

September 18,2012 - Rasmussen

Romney 47%

Obama 45%

The undecided usually vote for the challenger.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

i always hear mixed poll results for who is winning and losing, literally just read something that said Obama 50 Romney 43. I NEED THE TRUTH.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thiefriverfalls

i always hear mixed poll results for who is winning and losing, literally just read something that said Obama 50 Romney 43. I NEED THE TRUTH.

Rasmussen has the most accurate polling.

Past elections have proved this.

The other polls are shamelessly - stacked- with democrats.

Everyone has made up their minds.

The remaining undecided usually vote for the challenger.

The middle east mess is just making everything worse for Obama.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

First third of the movie is likely dead on.

It makes a very strong case for his anti-colonialist perspective-- not that it stops him from pushing some colonialist mojo of his own.

But the remaining portion of the film goes off the rails, imo.

I think a much stronger case could have been made about why he and his crew are bad for the future.

In terms of the film's success providing some insight into what will happen at the polls. Who knows? It certainly shouldn't be dismissed that people are spending their entertainment dollars on a political piece like this.

Seems meaningful and worth noting.

edit on 18-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Polls should not even be published;
Polls don't affect me even one tiny bit.

They are used to sway the at least "my guy" Won!(people want to be counted on the side of the eventual winner) crowd

I will trade ALL the polls in America for truth on election day.
edit on 18-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Actually they don't. Rasmussen was the least accurate in the 2010 elections.

The 105 polls released in Senate and gubernatorial races by Rasmussen Reports and its subsidiary, Pulse Opinion Research, missed the final margin between the candidates by 5.8 points, a considerably higher figure than that achieved by most other pollsters. Some 13 of its polls missed by 10 or more points, including one in the Hawaii Senate race that missed the final margin between the candidates by 40 points, the largest error ever recorded in a general election in FiveThirtyEight’s database, which includes all polls conducted since 1998.

Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Polls should not even be published;
Polls don't affect me even one tiny bit.

They are used to sway the at least "my guy" Won!(people want to be counted on the side of the eventual winner) crowd

I will trade ALL the polls in America for truth on election day.

It's revealing to keep a close eye on all of the polls 7 days before the election.

You can see all of them creep over to the Rasmussen poll numbers to give them more

credibility. Just watch.

----------
The undecided have 1 eye on the price of gas and the other eye on the U.S. economy /

Job Growth Reports.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink

Actually they don't. Rasmussen was the least accurate in the 2010 elections.

The 105 polls released in Senate and gubernatorial races by Rasmussen Reports and its subsidiary, Pulse Opinion Research, missed the final margin between the candidates by 5.8 points, a considerably higher figure than that achieved by most other pollsters. Some 13 of its polls missed by 10 or more points, including one in the Hawaii Senate race that missed the final margin between the candidates by 40 points, the largest error ever recorded in a general election in FiveThirtyEight’s database, which includes all polls conducted since 1998.

Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly

Well, we won't have to wait long to find out.

The only poll that counts is the one on November 6, 2012.

My guess for right now: Electoral Votes for Romney 320

Romney 54%

Obama 46%

Keep your eye on the price of gas and the Job Growth Reports.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

First third of the movie is likely dead on.

It makes a very strong case for his anti-colonialist perspective-- not that it stops him from pushing some colonialist mojo of his own.

But the remaining portion of the film goes off the rails, imo.

I think a much stronger case could have been made about why he and his crew are bad for the future.

In terms of the film's success providing some insight into what will happen at the polls. Who knows? It certainly shouldn't be dismissed that people are spending their entertainment dollars on a political piece like this.

Why do you think it has grossed over $30,000,000 ?

Michael Moore must be envious.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Romney 47%

Obama 45%

You've posted (briefly) some crazy stuff before, but the undecided most assuredly do not usually vote for the challenger. In fact, the incumbent wins reelection more often than not. The undecided determine elections, so you might reconsider that statement. Add to that, Romney is a disaster that makes the Bob Dole campaign look well run. I look forward to you one line response that may or may not meet the grammar requirements of a complete sentence.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

This is pure speculation on my part, but I would suspect that the majority of the people going to see this movie, are Republicans and people that were already planning on voting against Obama. I could be wrong, but that seems like the most obvious draw.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This post is pure propaganda. Rasmussen is crap and are always lying to help Republicans. Obama is ahead and more likely to stay so now that Mitt just told half of Americans that he doesn't care about them.

I haven't seen this movie, but it doesn't sound too impressive- anticolonialism? Is this the 19th century? Even if he is against colonialism that is a more moral position than being for it. I can't see anyone with a brain being swayed by this movie.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

My wife and I saw it and she is far from a Republican.

In my case, I have abandoned that label years ago, as I'm something more close to a green libertarian. (

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Romney 47%

Obama 45%

You've posted (briefly) some crazy stuff before, but the undecided most assuredly do not usually vote for the challenger. In fact, the incumbent wins reelection more often than not. The undecided determine elections, so you might reconsider that statement. Add to that, Romney is a disaster that makes the Bob Dole campaign look well run. I look forward to you one line response that may or may not meet the grammar requirements of a complete sentence.

Dick Morris has been in politics for decades.

He is the one saying that the undecided usually vote for the challenger.

BTW, this prediction model is revealing.

- President Mitt Romney - Nov. 2012

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by usernameconspiracy

My wife and I saw it and she is far from a Republican.

In my case, I have abandoned that label years ago, as I'm something more close to a green libertarian. (

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Originally posted by CB328
I haven't seen this movie, but it doesn't sound too impressive- anticolonialism? Is this the 19th century?

Talk about judging a book by its cover.

While you are right that the movie isn't that impressive, the anti colonialist argument made as a central point to Obama's world view is a VERY compelling one and explains much about how he behaves.

In fact, it's one of the BEST arguments I've seen made about Obama's world view anywhere, let alone the movie.

100% dead on!

Also completely explained this event for me.

Even if he is against colonialism that is a more moral position than being for it.

No arguments there.... But the potential consequences of that view are fascinating to consider and far more complicated than your dismissive opinion about a movie or arguement you haven't even seen.

I can't see anyone with a brain being swayed by this movie.

What a special gift...the power of prescience, concerning a movie you haven't seen...and the power of prediction for a group of people you don't know.

M'kay.

Real compelling stuff you're peddling there.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

What did your wife say?

My wife was very much an Obama supporter during the first election. She WANTED to believe all of his promises.

Now, she's looking at all of the 3rd party candidates.

In terms of the movie, she came to the same conclusion I did. First third was fascinating, the rest a specious hit piece that missed an opportunity to truly tell it like it is.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

What did your wife say?

My wife was very much an Obama supporter during the first election. She WANTED to believe all of his promises.

Now, she's looking at all of the 3rd party candidates.

In terms of the movie, she came to the same conclusion I did. First third was fascinating, the rest a specious hit piece that missed an opportunity to truly tell it like it is.

She is looking at the 3rd parties?

Try pointing her at the Tea Party.

We need to get our AAA rating back !

- Tea Party Express - Mission

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Have you checked Gallup today?

It's very close to Rasmussen now.

Obama is in deep trouble.

There are too many burning American flags on the TV.

The Muslim Brotherhood has played Obama for a fool.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join