It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Agent Caught "Peeing" in Field Behind Obama's Presentation! HILARIOUS!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Hey, he was just fertilizing the soil.

And Obama is fertilizing the crowd.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Looking at the slope of the hill...the position of his left leg...the tilt of his head...the apparent angle of his forearms...the fact he would have known hundreds of people were right behind him...

My guess... He was looking at his phone out of the sun's glare.

edit on 18-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

Or he's press, playing around with his camara out of the sun's glare.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm going to have to join the crowd that say's he isn't going to the bathroom. First of all, I don't care how badly you have to go, you're not going to pick that spot. Why not walk five feet away and be in the brush? It's absurd to go to the bathroom where he's going.

And I, even though there has been the recently stories that could challenge this, still think the Secret Service is much more professional than to do something like that. I doubt they just whip it out wherever they're standing and have at it.

There's probably more pictures from this event. Has he been spotted at any other times?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

the President Is Safe and Secure!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I don't care what your political leanings are or what party you root for, that is just doggone funny.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I find it funny that everybody on earth has to urinate multiple times a day yet it's socially taboo, you can get a fine for doing it in public but if their are no toilets what are you supposed to do? Some people are outraged by it and will call the police,when nature calls you gotta go!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I'm not buying that he was taking a leak. Who does that in full view of hundreds of people? That's just ridiculous.

And it is reasonable to expect the Secret Service to be checking out areas like that, it's clearly in line of sight to the POTUS. Not checking areas like this leads to "grassy knoll incidents".

And, I guess the idiots at the Daily Fail needed something to fill the gaps between their self-righteous BS, remarkable xenophobia and knuckle-dragger pandering stories. lol

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
It appears that he's holding a walki talkie and adjusting the knobs or something. His hands look to high up to be grabbing his junk. Probably turned his. Ack to crowd so they wouldn't see him messing with his radio.

He was definitely adjusting a "knob" or something

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Secret service agent is snapped apparently relieving himself behind Obama... but claims he was just looking out for threats

There was a threat of the water mains were ready to burst... So he sprung a leak..

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
"Agent Smith, your orders were to secure the POTUS..."

This is all so silly. I cannot imagine that anyone, secret service or otherwise, would move to a wide open space and let loose. There's trees everywhere and, if he had to go that badly, and didn't want to abandon his post, he'd have talked into the microphone on his wrist and said he needed someone to take over so he could relieve himself. They definitely have more men on hand for emergency purposes and you can be sure there's a bathroom somewhere so that the president doesn't have to go behind a tree, in the event Air Force 3, as he likes to call it, is overloaded with fluids.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
"Agent Smith, your orders were to secure the POTUS..."

This is all so silly. I cannot imagine that anyone, secret service or otherwise, would move to a wide open space and let loose. There's trees everywhere and, if he had to go that badly, and didn't want to abandon his post, he'd have talked into the microphone on his wrist and said he needed someone to take over so he could relieve himself. They definitely have more men on hand for emergency purposes and you can be sure there's a bathroom somewhere so that the president doesn't have to go behind a tree, in the event Air Force 3, as he likes to call it, is overloaded with fluids.
Absoloutley He definatley didn't handle it well crakeur, maybe agent smith should learn
to follow orders and secure the POTUS maybe he was wearing some hi-tech cloaking device and it
malfunctioned ..? I suspect a glitch in the matrix but your right all jokes aside, there was no need to
go there in full view of people with his thingy hanging out he must have known he needed a pee so
why did he not call it in ..

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
here in california if the police catch you peeing out in the open like this guy did they arrest you and you have to register as a sex offender. Let me repeat this is not a joke they actually do that. lol I wonder if after this picture and publicity they are going to issue adult diapers to the secret service agents

edit on 18-9-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Kinda gives new meaning the the term "trickle down".

Gotta go.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
No wonder we can't figure out what's on Mars.

After seeing what you guys did to distort the picture blowing it up?

It's definatly Big Foot. You got the first pics. Well Done.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
to me it looks like he is holding a sub machine gun across his hip. and you can see the strap running across his back.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Let me just say this right now, if that is secret service and, he indeed is urinating.. In the exact spot. Uh, it is mandatory to ask: Where did his brain run off too? Or did he forget it? I hope he isn't that stupid not to realize where he is standing exactly. (if he is urinating, that is.) That makes it hard to believe he is & if so, it's not the first time an idiot was hired for something special.
Just my thoughts, nothing more.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by antonia

Hey, he was just fertilizing the soil.

And Obama is fertilizing the crowd.

Starred.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Starred n Flagged gotta go in a min to see quacks about cataract today n find out jow long the waiting list to be corrected... Not a happy puppy but You sir just made my day with this post n I thank you for that......

Hey when you gotta go you gotta go.... imagine the photo of said Guard with pee pee stains!!! LMAO!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
any more than two shakes and it's a pull!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
When nature calls..... I'm sure they'd rather have him within close proximity of any possible threats than go walk to where ever the nearest rest room may be and leave his station completely.

When nature calls...

Funny topic amongst all the seriousness in the world today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join