It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Agent Caught "Peeing" in Field Behind Obama's Presentation! HILARIOUS!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Everyone pays attention to the guys wearing dark glasses and suits! That's the point. A Secret Squirrel told me so... No one looks for the other agents...who are looking at you!! That's the point...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by popcornmafia

it's a tree branch - when you enlarge it you can see it better

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
And btw, DENY IGNORANCE

I know the picture looks pixelated, but that is the best I can do with my computer unfortunately

Looking at the slope of the hill...the position of his left leg...the tilt of his head...the apparent angle of his forearms...the fact he would have known hundreds of people were right behind him...

My guess... He was looking at his phone out of the sun's glare.

edit on 18-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by popcornmafia

it's a tree branch - when you enlarge it you can see it better

Ya, now I look closer it sure could be.

Secret service usually dont want their weapons seen.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Did Obama's change include casual fridays?

It's been that way for a long time. I got hit on by a plain clothes secret service officer during the Bush admin years ago. Nothing changes, they were also doing some partying before heading out too.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I almost get the sense there are two different levels of security in both general purpose and quality around him. Purpose wouldn't be a new thing to see for different rings of security, but quality is where I'm starting to wonder.

It's a series of things. The 'party crashers' to Michelle's detail having a cop making unthinkably inappropriate remarks to this thread here and of course, that the public is hearing about any of this at all. It's..unsettling in the display it puts on where once appearances were considered almost as important as the reality here.

Some public photos of Obama security

Another site runs photo series of the public sightings of secret service occasionally and it's interesting to see. The majority in that appear to be the very serious and 100% professional types I'd imagine to be on the job. Who is the B team? Agents in Training? Hmmmm

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I bet that pissed obama off.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
In Jim Marrs book Crossfire, he says that in order for the government to facilitate the assasination of Kennedy, all that was needed was for them to let their guard down and allow an opening for an assasin.

Perhaps all of these Secret Service gaffes are actually sending the message to any potential assasins out there that the guard is down so now is the time to take your shot.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MartyrCollect
Imagine how gutted he'd be if at that moment the president was gunned down.

Probably haunt him for life.
Or secretly, in his darkened bedroom at night, laying down for the night, he would remember that day...and smile.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Guys, lets give this guy the benefit of the doubt.

Its not as though we're talking about your average crime committing cop, these are highly trained Secret Service professionals.

Secret Service Prostitution Scandal: Up To A Dozen Service Members Brought Women To Colombia Hotel

edit on 18-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Secret service agent is snapped apparently relieving himself behind Obama... but claims he was just looking out for threats

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A hilarious photograph seemingly shows a Secret Service agent urinating in full view of Barack Obama while the President was campaigning to hundreds of supporters gathered in Cincinnati's leafy Eden Park today.

The Secret Service confirmed that the man was their employee and swiftly added that he was not urinating.

I know this story probably won't make the headlines, but you have to admit it, when you gotta go, you gotta go! What else is there to see out in the field? Obviously if you are a secret agent you would tend to remain "secretive" about your activities....no?

Hahaha, anyways, thought I would see what you think that guy was doing out there in the field! Thoughts most welcome

IMO, i can see what looks like a gun sling across his back. he probably has his hands on the weapon in front of him and doing exactly what he says hes doing.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It appears that he's holding a walki talkie and adjusting the knobs or something. His hands look to high up to be grabbing his junk. Probably turned his. Ack to crowd so they wouldn't see him messing with his radio.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
It appears that he's holding a walki talkie and adjusting the knobs or something.

Where the hell do you see that>?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

Crakeur pointed out that as a tree branch. Which after further investigation, it really does look like a branch.

Now what Kind of gun and where is it I wonder. Maybe a subcompact uzi>?

edit on 18-9-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael

IMO, i can see what looks like a gun sling across his back. he probably has his hands on the weapon in front of him and doing exactly what he says hes doing.

Hes probably got a crap aim for a marksmen
Look he cant even hold it straight i think personally hes better off changing carreers to a
gardener otherwise hes just pissing in the wind ..
edit on 18-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Look .. when you've gotta' go then you've gotta go.
It's not like he exposed himself or left his post.

It's all good. Nothing to see here ....

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Look .. when you've gotta' go then you've gotta go.
It's not like he exposed himself or left his post.

It's all good. Nothing to see here ....
No he just exposed himself by draining the lizard
right in front of everyone he got exposed ..whats that expression caught with his pants down
That must of been some long winded speech by obama, 'ill tell yer.
It's all good though as we have had a laugh over it all and it has cheerd us all up..
Maybe it was an al queda molatov he was putting out who knows.

edit on 18-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I say put this in the hoax bin. After all this is where it came from.
twitter.com...

Tweets 20m rob b ‏@rovibe71 VIDEO: 9-year-old-rapper says 'Pull Your Pants Up!' -- www.wtop.com... … #SmartKid Expand Reply Retweet Favorite 25m
rob b ‏@rovibe71 80 million hours needed to tackle Obamacare tax rules -- 'essentially a whole new tax': http://(link tracking not allowed)/S1WXoY#.UFioeU076J2.twitter … #p2 Expand Reply Retweet Favorite 40m
rob b ‏@rovibe71 Q: Why don't they teach Driver's Education & Sex Education on the same day in Pakistan? ~ A: Because it's too rough on the camel. Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Unless you call a guy making fun of Pakistani's like that a reporter of credibility.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Actually it looks like he could be fiddling with his gun.

And just didn't want to frighten anybody.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Actually it looks like he could be fiddling with his gun.

And just didn't want to frighten anybody.

that can be interpreted two different ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join