It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mechanical Mosquito,To Spread Diseases ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Mechanical mosquito why on earth would they need to build a mosquito if indeed they really have ,
What reason would they need something like this for apart from to spread some virus i can not help think about the west Niles virus out break,
what a great way to spread a virus, then they have the excuse to spray a whole area with what they say is a pesticide to kill the mosquito's .

The mosquito could even be used as a stealth weapon to spread a deadly disease amongst the enemy and like wise could be used on its own people by the big pharmaceutical company's to spread a virus which they have the cure for, just makes you wonder why they felt the need to build one of these things .

nmpolitics.org...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Oh now that is NOT nice..... Not nice at all! That tiny syringe works in both directions, I have no doubt. They COULD distribute something.....but this seems an insanely expensive and complicated way to do it where the sheer technology signs the name to who did it in the first place. Weaponized seems logical only for highly targeted individual actions.

Bin Laden simply keeling over dead from heart failure (Mr. CIA, Which drug on the menu orders up heart failure again?) in Oct or Nov of 2001 would have been so much easier and over a trillion dollars cheaper, eh?

On the other hand, stealing other people's DNA could be quite useful at a Government level. You'd know what a specific person has for a disease or is particularly inclined to get as well as whatever other traits science has learned to identify so far.

Oh....and so much for DNA/Blood based security scanning systems. Got a sample right here!
(checks to see which sample to become from what this 'critter' harvests)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Why my rockets, guns and puppets with police uniforms, why they're not enough!

To combat you pesky citizens, and to turn you into troopers I can sell - I here am inventing a super ninja mozzie.

Why it won't just bight you, it will injekt you with serum making you my slave. Slave to anyone with a kajillion buckeroos and I am a ccccccrrrrazy cracker !! You have to buy from me.. Or I'll start a war on your country.. Haha, no I'm just kidding.. You probably live in my country. Hell I'll just blow up tasmania. No one will know, but dayum, it will be on the record.. DO NOT MESS WITH .. wait, i seem to have lost my plot.

MOSQUITOES!

Putting the bight into Mosque!

edit on 18-9-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

could you tell us what your talking about

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

OMG, i really want to read what you post, but seriously, your avatar is disgusting.

2nd.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael
reply to post by seethetruth

OMG, i really want to read what you post, but seriously, your avatar is disgusting.

2nd.

Why is it disgusting ? would you like to elaborate on your feelings

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It's a bit of cgi thats been around for years. The picture is NOT REAL PEOPLE!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24

can you provide some links as to were it was shown to be cgi

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Your kidding right? Osama Wasnt hiding, have you seen the pictures of him when they allegedly killed him? theye clearly fake and photoshopped, ppl from the middle east say he has been dead for quite a while and that we made the #up, our govt is #ed you should know that, 9/11 was an inside job and a ploy to keep us scared and also to invade the middle east. The whole thing is fake and so are al queda , the CIA created them to keep the American ppl scared and dependent on our government, If you dis agree with what i have said I do not care, dont bother debating, because you will not change my mind and your ignorant comments do not bother me

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Every man for herself. Where I live. "They" spray for the West Nile Virus where I live. "They" have engineered the perfect mosquito. No need for a mechanical one. Steam power is inefficient. Such a small robot. There is no coal so small. Where does the virus come from? Pharaoh Virus from the tombs?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24

That one may be a CGI model, however this baby here isn't and is from 2007. That's over 5 years worth of R&D with DARPA funding to develop this little fly into a mosquito. Can it really be all that far off???

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
yes

top topics

join