It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney: Palestinians don't want peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

A new secret video clip has emerged of remarks by Republican candidate Mitt Romney, saying the Palestinians are committed to Israel's destruction.

He tells donors the Middle East will "remain an unsolved problem... and we kick the ball down the field". The video is from the same event as a clip released on Monday, in which Mr Romney says almost half of Americans "believe that they are victims". It comes less than two months before the presidential election. The new footage was posted on Tuesday on the website of the liberal investigative magazine Mother Jones, which said it was taken at a fundraiser in Boca Raton, Florida.

@2:48

edit on 18/9/2012 by GLaDOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

Imagine my surprise: that a US politician would side with izrael.

Thats crazy!

What is this the new psyop?

The conversation was "secretly recorded".

How many more of these "accidental secret recordings" are they going to release?

edit on 18-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
When was this recorded?

Something tells me that they've been sitting on his for a while, just waiting for the moment.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Okay, the Palestinians are committed to Israel's destruction......and the sky is blue, the sun is bright and the stove really hurts when one touches it after cooking.

It sounds like stating the blatantly obvious to me. I wish it weren't that way....and a % of Israeli's feel the same in return toward the Palestinians, I gather. Provocation or not.

Last I knew ...and this is a few months since really looking into it...Hamas still refuses to recognize Israel at all and absolutely does seek, as policy, their ultimate destruction. They are the Government in Gaza... So the whole thing sounds about accurate for a statement, indeed.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So... its been decided already, next president - Romney.
Thanks for the confirmation.

Lets proceed to the war preparation thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yep, I agree with Robama on this one. They don't really want peace. The opportunity has arisen multiple times and the Palestinian delegations have always turned them down.

But then again, you also have Israeli elements that don’t want peace either.

As sad as this makes me, I feel that the only time this region will see peace is when they are all dead or gone.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I am so glad to see this kind of exposure on these Elite two-faced politicians!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
He's partly right. Most of the palestinian people probably want peace .. (but on their own terms of course). Most of the palestinian leadership .. HAMAS .. does NOT want peace. Peace would put them out of business. Peace would end the 'donations' and 'aid' that they get. So he got it partly right IMHO.

new topics

top topics

join