It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Energy was ever lost since the beginning of the Universe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
The universe continues to expand but will eventually collapse in on itself and create another big bang.
That was thought to be a possibility until 1998 when new evidence of something called "dark energy" suggested that won't happen. More and more evidence of it has accumulated since 1998, so you have 14 years of catching up to do.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The match flame is very interesting in terms of light.
The atoms are highly active and give off light in various regions of the flame.
Tesla investigated the motion of molecules of the candle flame and in his chief
work published results in his lectures. Tesla even made a flame of light that did
not consume any material. So light from atoms can not wear out as filaments can.

Making the flame definitely takes energy.
Seemingly the only energy in the environment we can capture for free is electrical.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Scientists seem to understand the concept of matter being transformed into energy ( fire, fusion, fission ect...), my question is:

Does anyone understand the concept of energy being transformed into matter?

I know that life (plants) is able to do this, but if the Big Bang was pure energy released into nothingness, what process created the mass to be transformed into energy?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by twinmommy38

Nobody knows what caused the big bang. We may never know.

After the big bang happened, the "big bang" wikipedia article describes our best guess at what happened. And the further back in time we go, the more speculative it becomes, because the physics we know breaks down at some point to more speculative physics involving undocumented particles and fields such as the inflaton particle and field. Who knows if that really exists? Not me.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The flame giving off light due to chaotic vibrations of masses at the atomic level
was caused by a separation of mass.

To create mass I think we can only look to ether theory which if I understand
one of its proponents a very well organized vibration or activity is required to
bring mass together. Thus we must look to the mass producing events in nature
and see what is done.

The Sun uses fusion to make metals up to iron and might have various endings.
A exploding Sun might forge other minerals by the explosion pressure.

I suppose in ether theory the Sun acquires mass from the ether to go from gas
ball to iron. Explosive pressure on the ether might form other minerals from the
iron. Ether theory is highly useful in explaining things in nature and sort of works
like magic.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by Awen24

you are dumb...your attitude is the source

edit on 18-9-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

He is right. So why is he dumb? Is this some sort of weird twilight universe we are talking about? Because in the real universe, the one we live in, you're wrong and he is right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join