It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Energy was ever lost since the beginning of the Universe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Science agrees that the birth of our universe consisted of all the energy making up our universe and thus all the energy we use daily comes directly from the Big Bang.

Now if we take for example a match and light up a leave...both the match and the leave are turned into dust which makes you think all got wasted..but in reality..all the atoms are still there in the Universe and thus nothing is ever lost..things change composition...but nothing is ever lost...very possible the Universe has no end

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The second law of thermodynamic depends on one little condition: it is correct for a closed system = no energy or matter may be transfered into or outside the boundaries of the system.

Hopefully nobody ever uses our universe as a fuel source..
edit on 18-9-2012 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
Science agrees that the birth of our universe consisted of all the energy making up our universe and thus all the energy we use daily comes directly from the Big Bang.

Now if we take for example a match and light up a leave...both the match and the leave are turned into dust which makes you think all got wasted..but in reality..all the atoms are still there in the Universe and thus nothing is ever lost..things change composition...but nothing is ever lost...very possible the Universe has no end

I feel dumber for having read your post.

You're confusing matter (composed of atoms) with energy. The two are not the same. I suggest you research the 2nd law of thermodynamics and learn about the concept of "entropy".
edit on 18-9-2012 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i don't think this is a new revelation. Im no scientist though, but it seems to me that if the expanding universe theory is correct and that energy is finite then are energy that binds our galaxy's together will be worn thin over time. in my head if we have finite energy in this reality, than the universe must have a finite amount of space, anybody that has any schooling in this matter please respond to my statement cause im shooting from the hip on this one.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Ignoring the energy issue, the term 'universe' is just a concept for how 'stuff' exists as we know it ... The word is a very human invention.

Given the universe seems to have had some form of beginning such that everything is expanding outwards I'd suggest my 'idea' of a universe very much does have an end somewhere. I imagine the last victorious person on Earth that works it out just before it happens will be screaming 'I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU!' just before everything is sucked into oblivion and our universe is used to power God's Hyundai Excel.

I personally like to think that instead of everything just drifting apart or there being a big rip or crunch it will just be this:

And hiya Doc.

I'm probably the second or third least smartest person on this board but if you work out Dark Energy then you can maybe work out various things that I never will. (Just by reading the top of the page you probably have me defeated)
edit on 18-9-2012 by Pinke because: Hiya Doc

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

really like your comment..

"ignoring the energy issue, the term 'universe' is just a concept for how 'stuff' exists as we know it ... The word is a very human invention."

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

you are dumb...your attitude is the source

edit on 18-9-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
good for you to explain about the future of the universe....seems to me that where it came from in the first place would be enlightening.....................please help

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
The second law of thermodynamic depends on one little condition: it is correct for a closed system = no energy or matter may be transfered into or outside the boundaries of the system.

Hopefully nobody ever uses our universe as a fuel source..
edit on 18-9-2012 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

like for example if no water ever left our planet..we are drinking water which once might have been the tears of somebody..or the piss lol...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by odoortoh
good for you to explain about the future of the universe....seems to me that where it came from in the first place would be enlightening.....................please help

also..WHY it happened would be nice to know

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Actually, there was this gentleman named Albert Einstein, wh was able to demonstrate that energy and matter are indeed different states of the same thing.

Matter is in effect energy in a fairly stable form.

Take some uranium, mix and stir violently, and bada bing...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Ommniscence moving to become true to the definition of omnipresent requires upon Itself to exist even inside of absolute non-existence, is the source for sustaining the ONE Singularity (infinite division/subtraction).

Because that effort FAILED the Singularity is put to infinite kinetics to make a non-existence that can be entered into, which also resulted in the opposite, being spatial dimensions and time.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
sorry ...still leaves the question where did the place come from...and us for that matter...anyway what the hell are we doing here....unfortunately most arguing and starting wars

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

sorry ...still leaves the question where did the place come from...and us for that matter...anyway what the hell are we doing here....unfortunately most arguing and starting wars

We're not here for us. Let's just kill-off that whole mega-ego thing right from the start.

Space is time that is not kintic. Time is space that is kinetic. They trade characteristics around the string of instances we call, "the present" caused by when the pure kinetic in the form of time as all the future imploding toward the ONE infinitely kinetic, infinitesimal Singularity STOPS because it impacts the infinite "null", or infinite impedence. Where the ONE Singularity IS NOT, as a composite of the "flight path" of infinte rate and angular trajectory generates/upholds the infinite impedence. Where the Singularity IS, as a composite of that same "flight path" results in the infinite expanse (dimension of height) which by its own nature radiates out the current of time, spherically down and inward, from everywhere, towards everywhere.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

nothing is ever lost..things change composition...but nothing is ever lost...
Perhaps, but the observations show that it's not just composition that's changing, it's also density of matter and energy.

very possible the Universe has no end
Agree it's possible, but the current hypotheses suggest an end that's not so bright. They could be wrong though, but if you're interested:

Ultimate fate of the universe

The Big Freeze is a scenario under which continued expansion results in a universe that asymptotically approaches absolute zero temperature. It could, in the absence of dark energy, occur only under a flat or hyperbolic geometry. With a positive cosmological constant, it could also occur in a closed universe. This scenario is currently the most commonly accepted theory within the scientific community. A related scenario is heat death, which states that the universe goes to a state of maximum entropy in which everything is evenly distributed, and there are no gradients — which are needed to sustain information processing, one form of which is life.
I'd have more confidence in that prediction if we understood dark energy and dark matter, but since we don't yet, there is room for uncertainty. Some other alternative fates are listed at that link but the big freeze is the scientific consensus of the most likely fate, for now.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

What makes you think there's a "why"?
It could just be a random mess, with no particular purpose.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ctdannyd
Actually, there was this gentleman named Albert Einstein, wh was able to demonstrate that energy and matter are indeed different states of the same thing.

Matter is in effect energy in a fairly stable form.

Take some uranium, mix and stir violently, and bada bing...

so basically i am correct ..no ?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

What makes you think there's a "why"?
It could just be a random mess, with no particular purpose.

a random mess then will be the WHY...there is always a WHy

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

I feel dumber for having read your post.

You're confusing matter (composed of atoms) with energy. The two are not the same. I suggest you research the 2nd law of thermodynamics and learn about the concept of "entropy".
edit on 18-9-2012 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

People in glass houses.......

E=MC2 - that is meant to show 'squared'

it is all energy, just in a diferent form. Converted from 1 form to another. I thought that was the first law of thermodynamics, but I could be wrong?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Energy and matter are the same. It all came from the big bang. The universe continues to expand but will eventually collapse in on itself and create another big bang.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join