It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most Interesting Man in the world to host Obama fundraiser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

When he’s not plugging Dos Equis beer, the “most interesting man in the world” has an after-hours gig: stumping for Barack Obama’s reelection. Actor Jonathan Goldsmith, who portrays the brew company’s mysterious and supremely accomplished spokesman, is hosting a fund-raiser for the president Tuesday in Burlington, Vt., according to the Political Party Time blog.

Link

I don't always host political fund-raisers, but when I do they're for Obama.

The guy certainly sounds like a Democrat,

Goldsmith supported the S.A.B.R.E Foundation, whose mission is to protect and preserve the Siberian Tiger.

Goldsmith’s other charitable causes are Free Arts for Abused Children, which pairs artists with children in protective custody, and the Stella Link Foundation a group calling attention to child sex trafficking in Cambodia.

Jonathan Goldsmith

But I guess this is just another lazy bum, that is part of the 47% that has never paid taxes and feels entitled to health care, and food.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I tried his beer and was not impressed.

However, the image his has created for himself and the brand will definitely appeal to those whose political opinion can be easily swayed.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
His small talk has influenced foreign policy

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Democrats have the mass media/Hollywood vote locked up. Which means they also have the lock down on propaganda.

hotair.com...

TV Sitcoms to incorporate Obamacare pitches?

Abby Goodnough of The New York Times is reporting as the California state government is setting up its ObamaCare exchange, the exchange has hired a PR firm…

“Realizing that much of the battle will be in the public relations realm, the exchange has poured significant resources into a detailed marketing plan — developed not by state health bureaucrats but by the global marketing powerhouse Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide, which has an initial $900,000 contract with the exchange,” she wrote. Ogilvy’s plan is to tap major network TV shows like “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Modern Family” to sell Americans on the health care law.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
Democrats have the mass media/Hollywood vote locked up. Which means they also have the lock down on propaganda.

hotair.com...

TV Sitcoms to incorporate Obamacare pitches?

Abby Goodnough of The New York Times is reporting as the California state government is setting up its ObamaCare exchange, the exchange has hired a PR firm…

“Realizing that much of the battle will be in the public relations realm, the exchange has poured significant resources into a detailed marketing plan — developed not by state health bureaucrats but by the global marketing powerhouse Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide, which has an initial $900,000 contract with the exchange,” she wrote. Ogilvy’s plan is to tap major network TV shows like “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Modern Family” to sell Americans on the health care law.

No no no, don't worry, there is and always will be FOX!

I think the republican supporters shouldn't feel so bad for themselves.
They did all they could.

My guess is that Romney (hey, I nearly really did that "Rmoney"-typo..) himself sunk the ship, showing such an egocentrical view of point.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Joke flop it was in the OP touche.

Posted the same thing that is in bold up top.

For more on how stupid I am, and others too, see this thread:www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/18/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Don't you remember Clint Eastwood at the RNC?

Yes. Democrats have Hollywood "locked up".

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

Shhh don't bring that up.

Republicans need someone to blame (Hollywood, beer guys, anybody) for their losing the election in November. Mitt Romney is throwing the election, but why blame him when you have celebrities?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

And Kid Rock......

edit on 18-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

And lets not forget this likely lot:

Johnny Van Zant

“Lynyrd Skynyrd frontman Johnny Van Zant is looking to make a new name for the band in Republican politics. “The singer recently lent his star power to Florida Republican Ted Yoho, who scored a surprise upset of Rep. Cliff Stearns in a congressional primary earlier this week. Van Zant is also supporting Mitt Romney’s presidential bid, and will be on hand at the Republican National Convention where the band is slated to perform alongside Trace Adkins and Kid Rock..

Janine Turner

“I believe the best way to keep our republican form of government is with Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan...

Nicki Minaj

“ "I'm a Republican voting for Mitt Romney, you lazy b------ is f------ up the economy," Minaj rapped...

Scott Baio

"The star from the '70s sitcom "Happy Days" gave the legal limit to Romney's campaign in November. He has also made a few appearances on behalf of Romney"

Orson Bean

...donated a total of $1,000 to the Romney campaign in December and March of this year. The popular host of "To Tell the Truth" is a well-known conservative who was father-in-law to the late Andrew Breitbart."

Jerry Bruckheimer

...donated the maximum individual amount to Mitt Romney in March. He's been seen at a couple of Romney fundraisers...

Vince McMahon

"The CEO of WWE and Wrestlemania creator has contributed the $2,500 legal limit to the Romney campaign. He jumped aboard Romney's political train early.

Tina Sloan

"This soap star who played Lillian Raines on "Guiding Light" gave $500 to the Romney campaign in November.

Chuck Norris

“Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America.”

I think this one is priceless.

Brad Pitt's Mom

''Two days after the Springfield, Mo., News-Leader printed a letter to the editor penned by one Jane Pitt, LGBT activist group ThinkProgress identified the author of the Mitt Romney-supporting, gay-marriage-opposing missive as Brad's mother... the same woman whose son once said that he and his girlfriend wouldn't marry until everyone could legally tie the knot.''

And just to keep it in the family.

Jon Voight

''Voight told the crowd he was backing Romney because he was "strong" and "honest."

To be honest, some of theese I've never heard of. But the GOP has CLINT EASTWOOD!!!

All of Hollywood supports Obama? More untruths from the corporate welfare GOP.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
unbelievably cliche' and empty

obama just keeps on manipulating people... no shame. Obama: "Hey what's cool these days so we can try to act like we empathize with everyday people?" Campaign: "Everyone seems to quote the most interesting man in the world commercials!" Obama: "Never heard of it, but Americans are brainwashed idiots. It's been proven, see the Hope and Change campaign. Let's do it!"

but it's true, Americans are brainwashed idiots. let them eat it up. idiots deserve idiots leading them to slaughter.

obama is a walking talking commercial
edit on 18-9-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The most interesting man in the world promotes Dos Equis beer and he seems to allude to a Latino heritage in some commercials. I find it funny that Mexico's two most famous brand names are actually European made brews.
Corona and Dos Equis were developed in Europe for consumption in Mexico and it became chic to drink them in the U.S. as beers from across the border and people assume they are made in Mexico as original beers.

Maybe he is the most interesting man in the world. He sure has fooled a lot of people.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

Turns out he just wanted exposure, seeing as he has a new movie opening...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The most interesting man in the world turns out to be the most boring
paid off moron. Who would of thought.?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

I don't always host political fund-raisers, but when I do they're for Obama.

That was awesome

top topics

join