It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

205 million VS 133,000

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

This video has has this many hits

and this video has this many hits

Its very apparent that no one gives a sh*t anymore, Im no historian, but when i watched the second vid it seems that all accusations are correct. Can someone prove the second video false pertaining to the historical content? i hope so. but to see this made me think about the life i live everyday. I live in a town with an extra amount of young adults(college town) i have a job which puts me in the presence o these youths and all they care about is party's, Facebook, and the kardashians. The worlds going sour and all these kids want to watch the most pointless video on you tube instead of videos that spread a message that everyone should have access to. yet only 132000 people do. disclaimer: i got the second vid from a few threads on this site, to my fellow atsers that originally posted the second vid i i thank u.

edit on 18-9-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I agree with you for 100%, but there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. Since its better for both government and owners that the middle class people(wich we are talking about now] Dont ask too many questions and just consume. We only get dumber becouse we dont "see" anything anymore. Lets hope for revolution to be quick.

Also, wenn will something negative becomes an internet hype? never
edit on 18-9-2012 by Darionx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

This video is nonsense, and both the creators and the viewers know it. They just seem to think it's funny.

This video is nonsense and possibly only the viewers don't know that.

That's the difference.

Its very apparent that no one gives a sh*t anymore, Im no historian, but when i watched the second vid it seems that all accusations are correct.

That's how these things work. People who are not educated in the matter and have a slight suspicion towards the government can easily think that all accusations "seem correct".

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The sourness of the world as you say, is definitely attributed to the type of culture generated by the silicone age. We live in a time of sound bytes, edited clips, and google searches where satisfaction is easily manufactured, be it for entertainment or educational purposes.That being said, I think it goes a little deeper than that in regards to the state of world affairs. Of course there are many causes and symptoms for the current failures and lack of solutions.When you have severe issues on a large scale spanning thousands and thousands of people where do you first look? Where does blame ultimately fall? Before I answer I would like others viewpoints before I continue my assessment, as there is much more I can add.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence

This video is nonsense, and both the creators and the viewers know it. They just seem to think it's funny.

This video is nonsense and possibly only the viewers don't know that.

That's the difference.

Its very apparent that no one gives a sh*t anymore, Im no historian, but when i watched the second vid it seems that all accusations are correct.

That's how these things work. People who are not educated in the matter and have a slight suspicion towards the government can easily think that all accusations "seem correct".

would you be willing to post some info that can enlighten me on the subject(s) posted?. its the reason for the thread. I loodkforward to your contribution.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I have watched both videos...Only one was completed. It just so happens it took me 15 mins.

People don't seem to feel the ability to undertake a government overthrow. I understand that. So rather than dwelling on the impossible they cover it with mindless entertainment. I am with you when the time comes...preparation is any key to success. BUT until then...Oppa is GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!

edit on 18-9-2012 by Matt_B_TheTeamLead because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2012 by Matt_B_TheTeamLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Of course one reason the top vid may have had more hits, is because, it was uploaded in July, and the WW3 vid was uploaded on the 11th of this month.

You would need to find both vids uploaded on the same day to make a legitimate comparrison.

I get what you're trying to say OP, but I'm not sure this illustrates your point entirely.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Nothing?Nothing at all?No explanation for the lack of action or lack of understanding? We'll just assert that it's people rather be entertained than educated. No questions or comments on how they're being educated. No questions or comments on the actions of leadership, or lack there of. What's the difference between that specific video and the official stances of the media and educational institutions? Could the self evident answer be a big part of an even larger issue?Could the fact that I attempted to engage in a thought provoking discussion yet received no worth while commentary be a testament to an even more prevailing issue? I tend to notice a lot of official tag lines and insults, yet not much original thought.People don't want to learn. They don't want to have original thoughts. They just want to be spoon fed information and emotions. Forget both of those videos. I want to know what you think. What is it that you're seeing from your own personal perspective?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

i think whomever is in charge of the media is doing an excellent job at distraction us and making us stupider which i believe is there sole intention.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

i assure u there is no way the vid released in juuly will never come close to the attention that gungam style gets

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Those who try to emulate the first video will soon be forced to live the the second videos repercussions.

People have a tendancy to ignore what is right in front of their face when it is troublesome.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

reply to post by GD21D

i think whomever is in charge of the media is doing an excellent job at distraction us and making us stupider which i believe is there sole intention.
I think it's who owns the media, not necessarily in charge of it. It's along the same lines of this misconception of freedom of the press. The people who own the press have freedom of the press, not you or I. Unless of course you own a source of media yourself. The people who own the press don't owe anybody the truth. They can put whatever information they want in their sources of media. This mindset that people have in regards to media being obligated to give them the truth is absurd. Now when we start really thinking about causes and effects, how deep does the rabbit hole go? What about the lack of interest in voting? It's public knowledge that voting turnout is taking a severe downward trend in the past several years. The lack of public confidence in Congress is also well known. So why is there such a disinterest from a historically very politically active American public? Could there be a subconscious realization that official government entities have been rendered impotent? I don't mean in a media has hypnotized sense, although the use of colors, phrases, ect have been proven to have an affect. I mean humans having a pack mentality realizing that those thrust upon them are not real leaders. Do you think subconsciously humans can pick up on what a strong leader is and isn't? Do you honestly get sense of strong leadership from Obama or Romney, the way the Romans had for someone like Julius Caesar? If so, what are the differences between them?Just giving you some things to think about. I definitely don't have all the answers, but I think I have some pretty good ideas as to why. My point is that I think you're closer than you realize to what's going on, and I don't necessarily mean in a mass evil conspiracy way, but in a very tangible realistic sense. That's why I found this thread interesting. I can easily give a hypothesis to those questions, but what use is myself answering all those questions? I came for an engaging conversation, not a one sided affair.

top topics

join