It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A case for alien, ufo phenom is in reality in most part a demonic deception,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
personally i think he was pretty spot on, not medieval a tall. maybe you have not encountered demonic power, occult spirits, or experienced being possed lifted up in the air,

held there a moment in mid air, then hurled towards a wall at fall force, stopping a few inches of the wall, then dropped

the prince of darkness comes, and all hell comes with him, the abyss is opened, Apollyon . Abandon

he comes to steal and destroy, seeking those he can devour. the abomination, that causes desolation.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

Did you just mentionb David Icke? You just lost your crediblity

and your thread. Now go hide yourself somewhere with your nonsensical demons

Do you see what religion does? Did you see the reaction of .muslims from a movie? Go fjuck off wkigth your religion

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You are KIDDING...RIGHT?

I am a person...because of a specific JOB I sometimes do...has been made aware that E.T.'s are a REALITY! I do not just THINK THIS....or BELIEVE THIS...nor is this a GUESS! I KNOW...with 100% CERTAINTY that E.T. is a REALITY! I wish I did not know...but I do...and I deal with this knowledge.

E.T.'s are NOT DEMONS! They have NOTHING TO DO WITH HELL OR SATAN OR RELIGION IN ANY WAY, MATTER, SHAPE OR FORM!

What you speak of is FANTASY! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Looks like we got another escapee from the religion forum .... Call the guards . Aliens are not Demons they are Aliens .... As in not of this planet or the belief sytems of some of the inhabitants of this planet .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Or the opposite of course.

The demons are really just extra-dimensional entities capable of space travel, but that the possibility exists that Angels are also extra-dimensional entities, and to even travel through space one must learn how to move extra-dimensionally.... Oh, and quickly, I believe OT God is a deception too, well, the God that Moses and Abraham spoke to. There is more than enough speculative evidence (Bible verses) that imply that this guy was indeed as fallible as Humans and also made poor decisions based on emotion.

And that's just it, the chicken or the egg. Any sufficiently advanced race either technologically, spiritually, or both, would appear to a more primitive society (such as the kind that existed during biblical times) as Gods (Jehova) or Demons depending on physical appearance, demeanor, and quality of interaction.

What if there was one "Creator God", first cause, that was responsible for the entire universe and everything in it, but those that are thought of as God or gods (in the case of polytheistic religions) are really just said technologically, spiritually advanced beings during a time in history when "they walked among us."

Interestingly, even though David Icke and his ilk catch a lot of flack for it, the Reptilians, as described by numerous people, could be seen as having quite a demonic look to them and have been portrayed as having a compassionless, aggressive demeanor. Here's where this bit gets interesting because where is hell? Down below of course. Ever wonder why down below? I did for a long time until I ran into the Dulce base as described by Schneider and Castello, and other reports of the earth-bound reptilians living underground in what has been referred to as hollow earth (a misnomer as it is most like a series of caverns like earth-swiss-cheese rather than actually being hollow.) I believe it was Castello that talked about the aliens, particularly the reptilians, occupying an older series of caves linked to Dulce but around far longer than the base itself and that it was a part where the sulfur levels served their needs. Sulfur huh? Know what that smells like? Brimstone, an alternative name for sulfur.

So to recap, aliens definitely are not demons, but demons are most likely aliens.

edit on 18-9-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

That is precisely my belief. There is a 'thing' that I guess I could call 'The creation' which is the creator of this universe. It's certainly not the poser that is the Old Testament God.

I've read several versions of Genesis, but the one I like the best is The Chronicle Projects version, which is a 'restoration' of the original Ancient Hebrew bible without all the mistranslations. It honestly reads like the chronicling of the terraforming of a planet rather than the creation of the universe. You should have a read. Entertaining stuff.

Reptilians demeanor is meant to be terrifying, so I've read.
edit on 18-9-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I've read several versions of Genesis, but the one I like the best is The Chronicle Projects version, which is a 'restoration' of the original Ancient Hebrew bible without all the mistranslations. It honestly reads like the chronicling of the terraforming of a planet rather than the creation of the universe. You should have a read. Entertaining stuff.

Thanks, I'll check that out. I did an analysis of the creation story in Genesis as it related to sacred geometry. The beginning as seen through the lens of a 3-D flower of life.

This is the first of 7 slides

edit on 18-9-2012 by coyotepoet because: pic

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

That seems WAY too complex.

I mean, this is stuff that way back when was meant to be taught to children, and the original meanings are far easier to understand even without going into the flower of life/sacred geometry stuff.

Here is The Chronicle Project and the first book of Genesis here

Don't get me wrong, the flower of life/sacred geometry is truly important, but it isn't fundamental to learning the beginning.
edit on 19-9-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Imtor im no expert on such matters nor do i profess to be, but from what i have seen heard, who are much more qualified than myself, they speak of a spiritual element reality to the Alien UFO phenom in, and as Split Infinity says 100 percent aliens are real,

As claimed and from a Christian view point we would say demons fallen angels, satan, principality and powers spiritual wickedness in high places are 100 % real.

Its written in the old testament that the sons of God came into the daughters of men, their off spring became giants, its claimed to the flood came , because of the evil heart of man, but also to stop satan contaminating human blood lines with the DNA from fallen angels. ?

We See Jesus his disciples to this present day , casting out demons, one man so violent, who was host to a legion of demons, that when cast out entered a herd of pigs,

its also written modern day accounts to, that some people have entertained strangers have in fact entertained angels, they walk among us.

Jesus after his resurrection, was not recognized by Mary, she thought he was the gardener , nor by two of his disciples, until he broke bread, then their eyes were opened,

Satan to can appear as an angel of light, so there is a mystery here.

its said the fallen angels taught men the art of war, metal making, people speak now of technology in this realm, that is not of this realm, ?

recently they have removed chips from people who have been abducted, that are so advanced , they can change a persons DNA

the mark of the beast ?

we see to in the end times the Abyss is opened, where is the Abyss , ? how is it opened ? we see to the creatures that pour out of the Abyss, in the book of revelations chapter nine

described as having the hair of a women the face of a man, the teeth of a loin, in the same chapter a third of mankind is killed.

As for David icke i was on his official forum for over two years, this year over 50.000 views on threads started.

one thread given 5 stars by members their , talking about channeling spirits, the demonic nature of the spirits being channeled, and the deception, of the messages being channeled.

the post was removed, and i was locked out no explanation, what was being concealed, suppressed, the knowledge that David Ickes spirit guides , he calls the GUYS started the lucifer movement,

heard of any one being banned for a five star post, strange but true.

i have also posted my thoughts on David Ickes $1.000.000.00 heist at Wembley next month in the

Conspiracy Theorist forum here.

i do not hold with his teaching, but christian input was welcome on his official forum, by most surprisingly, though to a real anti christ spirit within his hard core.

so how this Alien UFO phenom in, agenda ,

Anti christ NWO end time prophecy , end time events all ties up, is interlinked, we may see and no in part, but as yet to be revealed

it maybe true to say, at present we dont have the full picture, know how this agenda will play out.

though you occasionally hear speculation warnings , of what is coming

and it dosnt sound like good news, ie mass population centers being wiped out , depopulation through conflict, man made disasters, viruses ect ?

and what is left being, survivors , locked down and controlled , by an anti christ NWO , the beast,

who can do signs and wonders, bring fire down from the heavens.

so Imtor others here your any christian stance, with many topics, the baby can be thrown out with the bath water.

edit on 19-9-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
You raise some good points. The easiest way to answer all that which most people never do, is just to go back back and even further back to the origins of creation. So if you believe the bible then you believe that there are only 2 powers. God's power and Satans. Satan, according to the bible is all about deceptive practices. Thus we see a gazillion weird things, unexplained phonomina, strange creatures, various forms of spirituality and religion all out there. Plus angels, demons, and Christianity. so it's easy to get confused and lump all that together....

That's how it is.

I love another poster who starts with: I respect people's beliefs unless they talk to me about them

I also appreciate how anything goes except biblical christianity. Both the hipsters and government agents are in synch, not far to go now.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

That seems WAY too complex. I mean, this is stuff that way back when was meant to be taught to children, and the original meanings are far easier to understand even without going into the flower of life/sacred geometry stuff. Here is The Chronicle Project and the first book of Genesis here Don't get me wrong, the flower of life/sacred geometry is truly important, but it isn't fundamental to learning the beginning.

No, you are right, the FOL/SG perspective isn't necessary to learning the beginning, it just gives you deeper insight. I dig the CP stuff so far, thanks for turning me on to it. As for your other comment, it is way complex. It was the result of an insight after close to 2 decades of studying sacred geometry. In other words, it didn't come easy and incorporates a lot of stuff as it is holographic (think onion) and so incorporates physics, chemistry, etc.
That's what I like about Hebrew (and thus the CP interpretation) is that it is a language with numerous levels of simultaneous meaning..

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

No you are messed up, the Bible only steals events from the Sumerian texts, now idk how true the Sumerian texts are but provided they are and there are aliens which I seriously doubt... it's beings from another world or dimension, not demons. No such thing, just because IF smth could change into less material state does not make it instantly 'demons' It is wrong to take religion literally, this is wrong interpretation

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The bible is original 66 books 40 different authors, written over 1500 hundred years. wise men kings prophets, Gods only begotten son, the Lord Jesus, those who walked with him.

only 17 percent of bible prophecy remain, the rest have come to pass to the letter.

these prefabricated lies its a copy doesn't even begin to cut it, especially when there is no historical evidence to back up, the prefabricated parallels. ,

those inspired or sent we would be wise to listen to, especially the Lord Jesus Christ.

he spoke of satan, demons , cast out before him.

he was in the world, he made the world, but the world knew him not.

have you ever really looked researched what the bible contains , has to say,

the spiritual reality revealed to us by Jesus.

or are you just spouting new age , david icke deception.

edit on 19-9-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Wow, mention anything Christian and the lynch mobs come out. I love these threads, they always expose the psychotic, control freak bigots that can't stand anything Christian(if you disagree why not ignore the thread? As the thread is based upon hypothetical or facts that for the sake of argument are viewed as true). But you can't ignore it, your psychopathic desire to control not just other peoples actions but what they think exposes itself.

Your opinions are now worthless.

That said though, taken the book of Enoch into question makes things interesting and explains certain things about the "aliens", as if you take the whole into question, are nothing but deceptive.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
We see Enoch who walked with God, and angels, fallen ones to,

was taken around this world, in what he described as a flying house, and also visited a larger flying house.

technology from out side this realm, this video presents a good case, that the alien ufo phenom in, in most part is nothing more than a demonic deception,

different experts to are included with in this video, stating their case, conclusion.

www.youtube.com...

I think people are making a big mistake when they cling to the bible being totally true. I think it is true what was told to James Padgett by Jesus in the early 1900's that he is upset that alot of the bible is error filled.

I certainly am not claiming that all aliens are good, just like not all humans are good. But to put them all in one bad bag is not what I would do at all

I think that there is a good possibility that beings that live under the planet mars (if true) are related to some of the earth's inhabitants. Not saying I know for sure, but they don't seem to fit a pattern at all of zapping people like Travis Walton and taking him up to their craft against his will. These men in white suits especially in the year 1964 (Gary Wilcox testimony, Lonnie Zamora and Donald Shrum). INCREDIBLY INTERESTING CASES AND NOT AT ALL LIKE THE alien geys. Not saying alien greys are demonic but the biblle thumpers have got to do their homework.

If what is stated by Gary Wilcox is true, they had loose fitting space suites on from head to toe. Probably because they lost their resistance from earth bacteria when they had to go underground (if true).

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Wow, mention anything Christian and the lynch mobs come out. I love these threads, they always expose the psychotic, control freak bigots that can't stand anything Christian(if you disagree why not ignore the thread? As the thread is based upon hypothetical or facts that for the sake of argument are viewed as true). But you can't ignore it, your psychopathic desire to control not just other peoples actions but what they think exposes itself.

Your opinions are now worthless.

That said though, taken the book of Enoch into question makes things interesting and explains certain things about the "aliens", as if you take the whole into question, are nothing but deceptive.

lol
as a shamanic-pantheist and anarchist, i find these threads often amusing in how they reveal certain xtian types as the
ANTI-LIFE, psychopathic, control freak bigots that can't stand anything non-Christian.

lol, if a disagree i'm expected to STFU? isn't that what you really mean?

looks like your psychopathic desire to control not just other peoples actions but what they think and say has exposed itself thus.

for the most part, most xtians, like most jews and most muslims are too busy trying to be good xtians/jews/muslims and have no time for butting into others business,life, or conversations.

xtianity, as an institution, however has throughout it's 2K of history long exposed itself as a blood-drenched banner raised to the concept of DOMINION. all while hiding behind the facade of being meek little lambs.

the whole aliens are demons trope is just a hedging of bet's and preemptive strike against a catastrophic collapse in numbers: the irrefutable evidence of extraterrestrial life forms and their revelation to humanity at large will be a death-blow against the abrahamic death-cults [the good xtian, jewish, and muslim folk aforementioned, wont be affected negatively, indeed their mental, moral,and philosophical horizons will expand enormously] it's the same with all the muslim bashing, a disgusting attempt to precipitate conflict [on both sides with the zio-nazis egging them on] so as to regain some albeit, small measure of validity, however, given that the religious paradigm is in descent and will achieve nadir [the opposite of zenith] in a century or 3, these attempts are futile, and will only serve to exterminate 1 or 2 billion people.

while all the propaganda about the threat of islamic fundamentalist fanatics is being screamed from the rooftops, it's their xtian analogues that are the real threat to the US and the world.

the aliens are demons trope is just an interplanetary version
lol an advanced species from another planet may be arriving here but the dominionist/quiverfull/american taliban are arrogantly assuming that aliens are going to be converted to their faith, one way or another, and if not they'll just kill them off Because god is going to be on their side.
L
L RLMFAO

Your opinions are now worthless and irrelevant.

sorry, but history does not repeat itself, though sometimes it rhymes.
what worked against the pre-columbian tribes of america, africans reeling under islamicly induced backwardness, and a confused, opium addled, and jesuitically backstabbed chinese, wont work against aliens.

but hey here's a viddy of your glory days, long in the past, and soon to be a footnote in dusty history books only read by geeks

just remember that any violence on the part of fanatics might be dealt with very harshly

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You folks do realize you are just playing into the OPs agenda, which was to provoke another argument over a matter that has been discussed half to death in ATS, and not to long ago either. Where do people get these ideas anyway? I am sure it doesn't say a word about in in their book, so it must be part of the brainwashing technique that was used in the conversion process.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
not trying to provoke any thing, just shared for peoples consideration, what i felt, were some good points being raised, why are aliens anti christ?

why are they so new age, anti christ nwo, ufo age of Aquarius, you are all gods , vibrations from a black hole are going to save you, yer right.

we are the new light deception the new truth,

the truth said to be deception. some ones having a good play with peoples minds to say the least, black is now white , white is now black,

ignore God and the one God sent.

The Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well most of the deception is coming from videos like that.
If lies are demonic then you might have a case because a lie seals future in a bad way.

The UFO lie is one thing but everyone trying to explain the UFO has to stop.
We know there is a secret ship spotted many times but never given a source.
The source is silent.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join