It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A case for alien, ufo phenom is in reality in most part a demonic deception,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
We see Enoch who walked with God, and angels, fallen ones to,

was taken around this world, in what he described as a flying house, and also visited a larger flying house.

technology from out side this realm, this video presents a good case, that the alien ufo phenom in, in most part is nothing more than a demonic deception,

different experts to are included with in this video, stating their case, conclusion.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
son, not another aliens are demons thread ,

we have enough of those and they always end in religious flaming.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

Schizotypal Personality Disorder makes a pretty good case for people that believe in demons, and demonic possession.

At this point, since we have no hard evidence, other than the Psychological, and no actual space aliens are turning themselves in for any heart to heart confessions regarding interference activity with people, the best explanation is thus, so far, the Psychological explanation, where any other intangible and as yet unknown quantity are equal whether it's space aliens, demons, the slug that get in your ear in that Star Trek Movie, or any other explanation real or imagined.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Looks like we got another escapee from the religion forum .... Call the guards .
Aliens are not Demons they are Aliens .... As in not of this planet or the belief sytems of some of the inhabitants of this planet .

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think its a good case which is presented, using statements from other well known researchers to, it very much points to the conclusion of a demonic deception.

There are 362 verses describing natural and manmade
objects as vehicles in the Bible

The Vehicles

What Are They Flying?

There are 162 verses describing the specific
flight characteristics of vehicles in the Bible

Who Is Commanding These High-Tech Flying Machines?

Two Important Verses

"The concept that God uses flying vehicles and that those vehicles are part of a fleet of high tech vessels, known as, the Hosts of God is never mentioned from the pulpit, although, the Bible clearly proves this concept through in a thousand verses. Two of the verses lend particular detail to this concept, describing the need for these vessels, and the fact that there are thousands of different types of these flying vehicles. Though veiled in mysterious translation mistakes and additions, when viewed in the original text, these verses provide interesting aspects to this paradigm."

www.bibleufo.com...

interesting reply posted at LOP

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

Or the opposite of course.

The demons are really just extra-dimensional entities capable of space travel, but that the possibility exists that Angels are also extra-dimensional entities, and to even travel through space one must learn how to move extra-dimensionally.

Or the demons could just be extra-dimensional entities who have always lived here, and they exist extra-dimensionally to feed off the energy we create with emotions, particularly negative and sexual emotions.

Ultimately, even Druscilla, the Resident Psychiatrist, could be right. Or even the possibility that these types of psychosis are being caused by an, as of yet, untraceable alien virus, or earth-created virus.

Who knows? Not me. I have a fair idea of how it could be but, even then, that is still a belief.

Oh, and quickly, I believe OT God is a deception too, well, the God that Moses and Abraham spoke to. There is more than enough speculative evidence (Bible verses) that imply that this guy was indeed as fallible as Humans and also made poor decisions based on emotion.
edit on 18-9-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Can't be bothered to click your link from my mobile, is it a link to the film "conspiritus"? If not, you'd like that.

Also recommend a book called Operation Trojan Horse, demons, aliens, ghosts, all various names for different positive and nagative entities, I wouldn't spemd to much time fretting over the word "demon".
edit on 18-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Aliens...Demons...
Gods...Ancient Astronauts?

Us humans tend to put labels on things so that we can understand the unknown. What constitutes an Alien in todays terminolgy anyway?

Are aliens Inter/Extraterrestrials from inside earth or outer space? Are they Inter/Extradimensional beings that reside in parallel universes or in higher/lower vibrations of our own?

Are Demons and Angels of this earth or do they reside in one of the above?

The problem seems to be the lack of better terms. If we speak of Demons/Angels it's becomes a "Religious" concept, where as Aliens seems to be held in the scientific realm. This is a "Dualistic" mindset ("One or the Other") intead of ("One in the Same" or "One of Many").

When someone identifies Aliens as demonic in nature, then they are a "Religious Wingnut" to others who are not. Yet there are many similarities as well as reports which give evidence that some alien encounters are demonic in nature. The Collins Elite is just one government think tank that came to that conclusion while investigating this phenomena:

Some also claim that their contact with Aliens was like encountering Angelic beings.

So it's possible that some nefarious Aliens are Demonic, some good natured Aliens are Angels, while many others are just like us with their own agendas (neither purely good or evil); and since there could be many different types and races of Aliens, I say that they probably exist in all realms of possibilities, some in spiritual forms while others in material.

Science and Faith can coexist!
edit on 18-9-2012 by iwan2ski because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
We see Enoch who walked with God, and angels, fallen ones to,

was taken around this world, in what he described as a flying house, and also visited a larger flying house.

technology from out side this realm, this video presents a good case, that the alien ufo phenom in, in most part is nothing more than a demonic deception,

different experts to are included with in this video, stating their case, conclusion.

www.youtube.com...

I don't have time to watch the whole thing right now. Yes I agree that demons would explain much of the UFO phonomina. The other part possibly being top secret human built aircraft and or space ships. And again those as well, the technology of which may have been shown to humans by demons. Knowing that as people would build them, causing more and more sightings, it would convince more and more people that the regularly circulated idea of aliens from other planets is real. Thus taking people eyes off the truth.

But what I was gonna ask is when you say Enoch did all this stuff. Are you refering to verses in the bible? And if so what verses?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Downright ridiculous.

I am not impressed, just provoked - the video in the OP mainly consist of some baptist preacher presenting various UFO-stories and prophecies as allegories to the bible. Sort of like doing a reversed 'chariots of the gods'.

However, these stories and prophecies are among the most outrageous I have ever come across, and I can't imagine even the most die-hard, gullible UFO-fanatic believing these. If they actually watch the video.

I saddens my heart; that in a world where we actually have a very fair and balanced model for presenting evidence, verifying theories and reaching conclusion - we still have to put up with medieval BS like this.

edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwan2ski
Aliens...Demons...
Gods...Ancient Astronauts?

Us humans tend to put labels on things so that we can understand the unknown. What constitutes an Alien in todays terminolgy anyway?

Are aliens Inter/Extraterrestrials from inside earth or outer space? Are they Inter/Extradimensional beings that reside in parallel universes or in higher/lower vibrations of our own?

Are Demons and Angels of this earth or do they reside in one of the above?

The problem seems to be the lack of better terms. If we speak of Demons/Angels it's becomes a "Religious" concept, where as Aliens seems to be held in the scientific realm. This is "Dualist" mindset ("One or the Other") intead of ("One in the Same").

When someone identifies Aliens as demonic in nature, then they are a "Religious Wingnut" to others who are not. Yet there are many similarities as well as reports which give evidence that some alien encounters are demonic in nature. The Collins Elite is just one government think tank that came to that conclusion while investigating this phenomena:

Some also claim that their contact with Aliens was like encountering Angelic beings.

So it's possible that some nefarious Aliens are Demonic, some good natured Aliens are Angels, while many others are just like us with their own agendas (Neither purely good or Evil); and since there could be many different type and races of Aliens, I say that they probably exist in all realms of possibilities, some in spiritual forms while others in material.

Science and Faith can coexist!

You raise some good points. The easiest way to answer all that which most people never do, is just to go back back and even further back to the origins of creation. So if you believe the bible then you believe that there are only 2 powers. God's power and Satans. Satan, according to the bible is all about deceptive practices. Thus we see a gazillion weird things, unexplained phonomina, strange creatures, various forms of spirituality and religion all out there. Plus angels, demons, and Christianity. so it's easy to get confused and lump all that together....

What Christians do and how they think

(AND i HOPE SOME OTHERS WILL READ THIS...)

is they think in terms of the 2 powers. So all this other junk we see out there, including stuff like ghosts, aliens, etc etc, those are all demons. A demon isn't gonna knock on your door and say "hi I'm a demon nice to meet you". Their MO is all deception. So when they show up they show up in ways to deceive the human seeing the event and or creature.

so getting back to my earilier thing then there's obviously many others who really don't know what to believe. Don't know if there was Gods out there, if there is all kinds of different creatures, such as ghosts, demons, angels, aliens, fairys, etc etc etc all just maybe say created by different Gods or whatever.

But that is really missing the mark because it's not answering the fundimental question of "who created the universe in which these creatures are all living in?" "who created the atomic structure of it all?". The big picture stuff. And so they say well that was just some random event. So even if it was, that means that somehow God's were able to spring up somehow within the random even, but just not powerful enough to create it? But that they have to be confined within it? Or maybe in some other dimensions that those too they weren't able to create? But meanwhile they have time to make up all kinds of strange creatures plant them on earth. Some of which we see all day long like plants animals and humans, but the rest are just rare sightings.

Like that's where it all starts to unravel. It all starts to fall apart. Like to believe in that is just nuts. It makes zero sense. Again if you know who created the universe, from there you can piece all the rest together. All the rest of the characters in the play have there perfect spot. You know there MO. And where you are in the performance as well. Like it all makes complete and perfect sense. Where as the other just leave you still guessing, still unsure, still in limbo with a million unanswered questions and tons of confusion.

Anyway I've said enough, I hope all that makes sense. So ya most aliens are just demons. the only thing possibly outside this is human technology, astrological events (ie falling stars), or possibly angels. But I don't think many if any are angels as they don't operate in terms of deception. Any angelic sighting has always been in terms of the angel introducing themselves to the human as an angel sent from God. The good angels aren't here to deceive anyone. So therefore I can't see them booting around the sky in a way that would get people looking and thinking that those are aliens. Where as with demons I'm sure they'd do that all day long.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I declare the mere term "demonic" as human fantasy...in reality.

second.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Why are we so fixated on the idea of only one other race??

Yep i believe some are "Demons"
Yep i believe some are "Angels"
Yep i also believe we've NEVER been alone
I also believe humans are so far behind the galactic 8 ball.. it's scary.. pure apes in a land of gods.
I also believe other races like to mess around.. within reason or some rules are in play.

I do not believe any of the above is "crazy" or i need any "help" for my problem.. as i don't see that as a problem.. in fact i also believe soon folks who think they know things will be proven utterly wrong.. and at that time i believe... i'll be one of few people who can tell the difference.

None of the above hold any relevance to my daily grind... but it's what i believe, as my mind is open to such things..

It doesn't mean im "mental"... just prepped for the what if.. and i don't know if you noticed.. but "if" is kinda here.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Xarian6 because: Angels arn't angles....

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
i thought he presented a good case, shows the profile, and how aliens fit the profile of demonic sprits, even satan is said to be able to shape shift appear as an angel of light,

so if the light in you is really darkness, deception, how deep is the darkness ?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I do wish people would leave religion out of discussions, I respect peoples right to faith but that faith cannot be used as the base for an informed discussion.

In respect to the UFO question I am prepared to keep an open mind until someone proves they do not exist as I personally feel the chances of being the only living planet in the universe a little difficult to believe.

That said the internet has been filled recently with disclosure stories that wont go away and I fear that some people seriously expect the world to be saved by an outside source. I would like to make the point that no one is going to save us from ourselves unless it is us! With the tensions that exist at the moment one should be mindful of the amount of disinfo that is being circulated and concentrate instead on the financial markets and political struggles as this is where all our energies should be invested. Its very simple really, the disclosure stories as well as the illuminate ones are being heavily circulated on the Internet and that's understandable if the Internet that the CIA invented has gone frankenstein's monster on them and broken free. The pollution of the internet with such stories does several things: Firstly, The internet is here to stay so the only way of combating freedom of information is by diluting its content and thus devaluing it(a bit like the Fed and the Dollar!). Secondly, we as individuals need to be kept in a state of perpetual fear, if they can't get us to watch mainstream media anymore then they will dump it on the internet in some form or another. Thirdly, some of the information on the internet is the bare truth and thus must be discredited in various ways so that it will effortlessly blend into the background of nonsense they take considerable time in developing.

In simple terms, question everything and only trust what can be proved.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I don't believe in modern psychology which teaches them about magical thinking and all. It's just a way to brainwash students and practitioners into thinking their is only one or so ways to have experience, all other experience is dismissable by thier faulty pre-programmed form of logic, which isn't logical at all. Just based in lack of experience by a practitioner so they can mislead their patients into a brainwashed state. making them dependent on the system so they pay money or get insurance..which they love.

It's a way for the pharmeceutical companies to force their tardiv disconesia drugs down the throats of people who experience hauntings, by those beings starting with the letter D. See i know about them, every time you say the name in your mind or words, one or more appear somewhere. They don't exist visible, can touch you and write spells on you without you knowing, you might feel an itching sensation as if something is crawling on you, or you might shake violently.

They look like monsters, ive seen one, it was looking for me and materialized at around 2am on a street where i used to live. It was big, and carrying a bag dragging in one hand. It was at the end of the road but close enough i could tell it wasn't human, looking at the ground, i could hear telepathic words in a low voice telling me it was looking for me, i kept my mind quiet as I could, luckily It didn't see me and I went back inside.

The grays control the flying saucers, they are not D... they are more like the most misunderstood being by humans. I know how they build technology for themselves, and I talk to them daily. See there are things we are connected to, rather places, that other beings can use to read our thoughts, put technology in us and manipulate us. But through their own technology, ive affected that ability somehow..i think. At least it seems that way. I know in other posts recently ive said the voices are gone. But things change daily for me, sometimes i hear them, sometimes I dont.

There is also creatures that can go into you through your eyes or mouth and also build technological things in other..somethings, not sure where they build it, but it's not detectable by our machines. But if you ask the patient if they get pinched, burned, feel like tiny lasers poking the skin, organ pains that don't last. that is a sign they are invaded by this technology, in some cases though it may not be technology merely a psychic thing.

This is all speaking from experience and real communication with these beings, I had help to communicate with them. The fact that hospitals believe schizoids are dellusional, crazy or out of touch with reality is a paradox created by time. Beings used to be known about on this planet, time made us forget them, we became lazy, involved with only our own species and ruined ourselves because our language does not account for accurately describing the places these beings can see or perhaps travel to and from.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
no people should be free to discuss truth reality from their perspective, what was touched on to that rang a bell for me, i have seen people asking this question, banned from david ickes official forum, for raising this point,

channeling , david icke spirit guides he calls the GUYS started the lucifer movement.

icke claims the moon is a reptilian space ship, their nerve center to run and control the earth, personally i dont buy it.

and reptilians operate just out side our dimension, ie the spiritual realm, and from that same realm he channels spirits, as do the ruling elite, ufo cults . ect

alex jones touches on this in his you tube video, clock work elves.

the new age truth movement religion cult sect. are talking of a new age order,

the ruling elite, and their secret societies , and occult religion, talking of their anti christ NWO

and the ufo cults and religion talking of their utopia age of aquarius

all very much one of the same thing, driven by a strong anti christ spirit.

david icke s spirit guides told him for instance that Saddam Hussein was dead , when this truely wasnt the case,

Alex collier made all kinds of claims and predictions, said to be from the federal council, not one of them came to pass, and as for the moon being ordered to leave in 2002,

that never happened either.

alex jones clock work elves

www.youtube.com...

Terrence mckenna also mentioned how you had to be so on your gaurd and spirits he encountered would lie so much,

satan can appear as an angel of light, so if the light in you is in reality darkness how deep is the darkness. deception.

edit on 18-9-2012 by dwarfflex because: angel of light deception.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well the UFO alien phenom is playground for writers as initiated after Roswell by the CIA.
We get all kinds of ideas.
Here are people against ETs and the ancient astronaut story line propaganda for some
reason or another but can't say the real reason:

search.yahoo.com...

the first hit:
www.illuminati-news.com...

The influx of money into the story line is supported by the Illuminati might be right.
Who are the Illuminati that need to hide a super aircraft behind aliens and ancient
astronauts?

The solid ships have been sighted briefly in Oval , Disk, Wing and Triangle configurations
yet the basic saucer mechanism is inside for lift and instant flight in many angles.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mads1987
Downright ridiculous.

I am not impressed, just provoked - the video in the OP mainly consist of some baptist preacher presenting various UFO-stories and prophecies as allegories to the bible. Sort of like doing a reversed 'chariots of the gods'.

However, these stories and prophecies are among the most outrageous I have ever come across, and I can't imagine even the most die-hard, gullible UFO-fanatic believing these. If they actually watch the video.

I saddens my heart; that in a world where we actually have a very fair and balanced model for presenting evidence, verifying theories and reaching conclusion - we still have to put up with medieval BS like this.

edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

medieval indeed, the demonology the op and said minister are preaching is only 525 yrs old and
straight out of the Malleus Maleficarum,
which was written by a pair of misogynistic psychopaths.

the RCC's position on demons AND magic prior to the malleus's publication was the same as that of today's positivist-materialists:

"it's just craziness/delusional thinking"

indeed the malleus was originally consigned to the index of forbidden books

prior biblical demonologies date to the jews babylonian captivity and are of persian origin dating from Zarathustra's reforms and the Aryan-Schism which lumped Devas and other morally ambiguous to neutral spirits in the camp of evil

prior to this the ancients believed that demons were invisible spirits that caused sickness and disease, for example,
nowadays we refer to these as germs, pathogens etc.

note that i'm not denying the existence of negative entities be they physical or not, just pointing out that OP, the materialists, and religionists:

DO NOT HAVE A CLUE.

this aliens are demons propaganda is just a last attempt by the moribund Religious Paradigm in general, and Xtianity in particular at being relevant, by the usual method, DEMONIZING a group, and sounding the clarion call of violence against the "demonized".

no sensible ET is going to appear before humanity with these violent people looking to make a name for themselves by starting a interplanetary war.

and don't get me started with the MIC's use of these anachronisms, to cover up their genocidal attempt at exterminating the Elementals.
edit on 18-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Not likely. Its time to grow up and realize there is more love than not in the universe, the heavens above us, including our world and testing zones, are all apart of the Infinite Heavens, with infinite dimensions and timezones.

We are never alone which means that there isn't just the little devil sitting on your shoulder.

Now go back and reread psalm 82 with more understanding as to why the Elohim are just as mortal as the Adams.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join