It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ascent has begun and we are unstoppable momentum.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaonez
reply to post by RABiam

Mods in 3 2 1...

Cant promote any type of organizing movement here on ATS.. did they not teach that in the "gifted" class?

sigh, i bet you want this thread shut down. 1st, I am not organizing a movement, i am informing you that one is already going on. Yes we are doing it to protect all citizens but NO, we aren't recruiting!

People post threads about anonymous and occupy all the time. Its information and disclosure, not recruitment or organizing. Your attempts to label it as those last two are expected. Contribute nothing and want it shut down....hmmmmmm

Ascent is real, and you will see it for yourself. Don't worry, we wont make you say thank you. Its always our pleasure serving citizens of America.
edit on 19-9-2012 by RABiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RABiam

You introduced no one except yourself. You have offered nothing new, nothing that can't be seen from channellers all over the Net. You "credentials" are of relevance only to those who are impressed by such things. Bits of paper issued by systems that rely on standardizing your thinking rather than enhancing your original thought capacity. And here you are spouting more of the same to people you imagine haven't seen all this before. I can show you dozens of sites that say as much as you have before you ever darkened our doorstep.

I put out messages when their time is ripe. Doing so too early only serves to inflame. One must plant seeds before one can expect to see fruit, and cultivation is a lengthy process. There is a lot more to this than announcing some grand plan. That's not how this is being done. Free will must be restored. Dawdling on that path will only lengthen the process. In any case, you're clearly not who you say you are or we wouldn't even have to discuss any of this here. You would already know.

If you actually knew anything about what you claim to represent, you would know this and a LOT more. You quite obviously don't.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by RABiam

You introduced no one except yourself. You have offered nothing new, nothing that can't be seen from channellers all over the Net. You "credentials" are of relevance only to those who are impressed by such things. Bits of paper issued by systems that rely on standardizing your thinking rather than enhancing your original thought capacity. And here you are spouting more of the same to people you imagine haven't seen all this before. I can show you dozens of sites that say as much as you have before you ever darkened our doorstep.

I put out messages when their time is ripe. Doing so too early only serves to inflame. One must plant seeds before one can expect to see fruit, and cultivation is a lengthy process. There is a lot more to this than announcing some grand plan. That's not how this is being done. Free will must be restored. Dawdling on that path will only lengthen the process. In any case, you're clearly not who you say you are or we wouldn't even have to discuss any of this here. You would already know.

If you actually knew anything about what you claim to represent, you would know this and a LOT more. You quite obviously don't.

you haven't even read my posts and refuse conversation. i wont repeat myself for those who can't even read through the posts.

You introduced no one except yourself
....explained this

You "credentials" are of relevance only to those who are impressed by such things. Bits of paper
....yawn, explained this as well

but since your well informed i must ask, You know of dozens of sites right? making plans right now? to end all corruption in the U.S? To replace the Federal Reserve? Nonviolently? By using our method, which only we know? And these sites are doing what? Funny. If you are trying to lump Ascent in, with a hacker group or other terrorist group, you sir are flat out lying. You don't know what were about, yet im curious as to why you are so desperate to shut this informational thread down. What scares you? or Who do you work for? your not fooling anyone and you definitely don't know Ascent

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RABiam

I have read your posts until the one where I stated that I had not read your complete reply, and then in the following paragraph, which was an addendum, I said that I had and wished I had in the first place because that's where you blew yourself out of the water, where I'm concerned.

I wonder what your game is. Why are you playing this here anyway? Why do you think that talking about some plan "that only we know" is really going to create a following? You waltz in here and before the water is even dry behind your ears you want everyone to jump onboard your Ascent thing - but it's a plan only you can know. And the end result will be? A new master to bow to? What change are you actually laying claim to? Did your faction take down corruption in high places? If so, then you might as well get in line. There are droves of your people already out there making the same claim, and if you think you're the real deal then you're years late in making that claim. It's been out there for ages, and their statements have come out *prior* to the event, not months after the fact.

You don't know what's really going on out there at all, do you? If you do, please show us something better than what's on the table now. That table was lain ages ago.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
What are we getting all worked up for, we have nothing left to lose and...not everything aGAIN! Food and reflection and a little place to sleep is all we need to progress. Materialism will dissolve, people do what they do to curry favor from the b!tches man
Once we are back to eating coconuts and wearing palm leaf undies women will have to give it up and its happy times! Sorry I am a bit drunk but without derailing the mud slinging I just wanted to remind you that you will not miss what we will leave behind this coming spring

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Before we start crying WITCH and start the pyre, I say we give him/her a chance. You should always take things with a grain of salt and keep an open mind to what is being said/read. I haven't read anything on this thread that 100% condemns Rabiam or anything that 100% proves his statements.

" In order to become such a blessed Human it is required to search for and find the truth, to gain knowledge, wisdom, love from it, for the Human is only able to spiritually grow in truth, knowledge, wisdom and love, whereby he will be freed from all Human frailties"
edit on 19-9-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

reply to post by RABiam

I have read your posts until the one where I stated that I had not read your complete reply, and then in the following paragraph, which was an addendum, I said that I had and wished I had in the first place because that's where you blew yourself out of the water, where I'm concerned.

I wonder what your game is. Why are you playing this here anyway? Why do you think that talking about some plan "that only we know" is really going to create a following? You waltz in here and before the water is even dry behind your ears you want everyone to jump onboard your Ascent thing - but it's a plan only you can know. And the end result will be? A new master to bow to? What change are you actually laying claim to? Did your faction take down corruption in high places? If so, then you might as well get in line. There are droves of your people already out there making the same claim, and if you think you're the real deal then you're years late in making that claim. It's been out there for ages, and their statements have come out *prior* to the event, not months after the fact.

You don't know what's really going on out there at all, do you? If you do, please show us something better than what's on the table now. That table was lain ages ago.

I said our goal is to get all the corrupt out of Washington. That is a present goal. hence the verb 'is' and not 'was'. We haven't claimed any responsibility because we haven't acted yet. Wow, you really haven't read any of my posts. That is very clear. And for all these people you claim that have come before us and those that have lain the table for AGES,........the corrupt are still there! Obviously their plan didn't work, and its time for a new one. Why copy failures. We are smarter than that. Please don't classify us with the failures you speak of. We have yet to act, so we have yet to succeed or fail. You say their statements came out prior....um ours is too. Catch up on some sleep buddy. Your debate and claims are incredibly weak right now and visible to any reader.

I've read some of your posts where you've been called out for exactly this. Telling people they don't really know whats going on...but you never offer explanations. Multiple times on multiple threads, you provide useless nonsense as this, telling people they aren't awake and they don't understand whats really going on. Oh wait, I remember, we must discover it ourselves. Care to enlighten how...oh wait, we have to figure everything out all alone...or you spout generic stuff, never specific, and accuse others of playing games?

If you really had some truth to share, you'd make your own thread. and be dedicated to showing everyone what's really there. There are those that live to benefit others and humanity (us) and those that live for the benefit of themselves and are selfish (you) That's why i joined and instantly made my own thread. didn't even need 20 posts before i created my first thread. I think i had 1 or 2. It just let me for some reason, but even in your intro post, you did this same exact thing. I'm intrigued by you now, you don't seem awakened or even American to me. I sense brainwashed, maybe from the UK, but your definitely playing games. Please go get some sleep.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emeraldous Once we are back to eating coconuts and wearing palm leaf undies, women will have to give it up and its happy times! I just wanted to remind you that you will not miss what we will leave behind this coming spring

Gotta have the happy times! you can eat the coconut, I prefer to fill mine with rum and so do ladies in leaf panties.
Star for bringing the thread coconuts, ladies and positive vibes!

Interested in what will be left behind in spring!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RABiam

Well, since the corruption is, in your little minds, restricted to Washington, you go right ahead with your little plan and have a real nice day out too. All the very best to you. But do keep current on world affairs because this is a *global* thing, not one restricted to any particular locus. Washington is a puppet kingdom. There is little real power there.

This is a much deeper, darker, older thing than you apparently understand.

Give a shout when you guys get in gear. But wait... your thread's title states clearly that the Ascent has begun (am I incorrectly inferring that your action is in motion?) and that you *are* unstoppable momentum. Are you, indeed, momentum itself or do you have unstoppable momentum? Have you begun or have you not? Please clarify.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RABiam

Want your thread shut down? Yeah.. ok..

I only pointed out what I see very plainly as bordering a breaking of the ToS.. that's all. Sure anonymous is covered here.. as news.. but I assure you any threads that prop it up in such a way as you are doing with yourself here have long since been 404ed.

Only an observation bro. By all means.. carry on.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

reply to post by RABiam

Well, since the corruption is, in your little minds, restricted to Washington, you go right ahead with your little plan and have a real nice day out too. All the very best to you. But do keep current on world affairs because this is a *global* thing, not one restricted to any particular locus. Washington is a puppet kingdom. There is little real power there.

This is a much deeper, darker, older thing than you apparently understand.

Give a shout when you guys get in gear. But wait... your thread's title states clearly that the Ascent has begun (am I incorrectly inferring that your action is in motion?) and that you *are* unstoppable momentum. Are you, indeed, momentum itself or do you have unstoppable momentum? Have you begun or have you not? Please clarify.

I'm done clarifying anything for you. You have not answered any of my questions and continue negativity and tiny insults? I think your tactics may work on others but really its just an annoyance. You add nothing and claim to know everything.

Let me be clear for you....my initial, very first post, said that we must fix our own, BEFORE we can fix others. We can't help others, until we solve our own corruption problems. Even you call Washington, a puppet kingdom. Well those puppets need to be replaced with people with backbone and balls, that can not be turned to slave puppets. After our house is in order, only then may we throw stones. But I will not be a hypocrite and let my government be corrupt and blame others.

America already has an embarrassing reputation around the world, and another goal of ours is to repair that, and earn the worlds trust back. America is blamed for sticking its nose in everyone's business. The average american citizen has no chance to change this *global* thing, if we can't even change our own nations corruption.

I doubt i'll let you know when we get in gear. In fact, its smarter to let you think, spread and falsely call us small minded with no chance. You are giving us a positive tactical advantage
so thank you for your misplayed negativity, it is a huge blessing for us!
) big mistake on your part. Change your energy dude, change your attitude. You claim to be awake but don't seem to want to help anyone.

positive energy triumphs, thanks

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaonez
reply to post by RABiam

I only pointed out what I see very plainly as bordering a breaking of the ToS.. that's all. Sure anonymous is covered here.. as news.. but I assure you any threads that prop it up in such a way as you are doing with yourself here have long since been 404ed.

Only an observation bro. By all means.. carry on.

I understand the guidelines against organizing movements, so I apologize to anyone who took it as such. Heck my posts arent even organized lol. If there is a part where you believe, i am close to violation of TOS, would you kindly point me to it, so it can be fixed? please. We don't want to get 404'd, really this was to provide hope, to American minds that feel helpless towards changing the corruption among us. Just to let them know, hundreds of their brothers and sisters, have not given up and are working diligently towards the solution. I probably could have been more clear but I didn't think it would be taken as a recruitment or organization. This thread served as the announcement to our existence and nothing else.

Why ATS? I feel most of the people here are more intelligent than the masses and simply would just understand better. If we put this on facebook, I might be headed to a psych ward being detained indefinitely. Sound familiar. The masses on Facebook aren't ready for this information, and the mainstream media doesn't ever get first shot with us
It was appropriate to make our first disclosure here.

Once again, if you could point me to where the thread is borderline, I would love to correct it. Only the truth matters to us, we don't lie and we dont mean to mislead either. Thanks brother

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I have a question if you two can stop the bickering. @RABiam, you wouldn't be the poster who, awhile back, said he had contact with a pleadians couple and that they always meditated in his front yard are you? I don't mean to sound rude or mean. Just curious as I believe he had RAB in his name.

And not to nit-pick..but I think he also said ATS was the best place for disclosure. Though I will withhold any judgement, as it is not MY place to do so.

Either way I await the Winter Solstice with open arms.

Peace through Harmony, Harmony through Unity

Namaste
~~~~J

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
I have a question if you two can stop the bickering. @RABiam, you wouldn't be the poster who, awhile back, said he had contact with pleadians couple and that they always meditated in his front yard are you? I don't mean to sound rude or mean. Just curious as I believe he had RAB in his name.

And not to nit-pick..but I think he also said ATS was the best place for disclosure. Though I will withhold any judgement, as it is not MY place to do so.

Either way I await the Winter Solstice with open arms.

Peace through Harmony, Harmony through Unity

No, this is my first and only account. Rab Iam = my fathers initials + i am. Basically, i am my father. My father served America's navy for 22 years as the doc on the ship and a pediatrician on base. He was struck with multiple sclerosis and is 100% disabled now. Tube fed, can talk about 1 word a minute, sleeps in a hospital bed in the living room at my folks, needs a nurse to shower him in a wheelchair and a plethora of pills ive never even heard of. But his kind spirit, dedicated to others at all times, is the essence of my name. He spent his whole career taking care of everyone else, only to lose everything just a few months before his freedom (retirement) I carry his spirit with me and it is my reminder that I am here for others, just as he was.

I have gone back to look through my posts to see if anything is borderline TOS. A couple of the uses of the word 'you' if misinterpreted, may be be borderline, but maybe I'm a biased. Trying reading my you's as 'american citizens' instead. and they are all perfectly clear. Sorry for any confusion.

I think a lot of people come to ATS because most users already understand the concepts presented or will grasp them quickly. Facebook users are not as open minded and don't seem to understand "real" issues.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RABiam

Well then I am sorry for the almost accusation lol. I meant no ill-will and I am sorry to hear about your father. And I guess I can see the logic of coming to ATS over other places, most people here at least know of what you are talking about. So at least it wouldn't fall on completely deaf ears. But don't worry, you using "we" and "you" never confused me, it was a general term, i got you.

Peace be with you.

Namaste
~~~~J

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Well then I am sorry for the almost accusation lol. I meant no ill-will and I am sorry to hear about your father. And I guess I can see the logic of coming to ATS over other places, most people here at least know of what you are talking about. So at least it wouldn't fall on completely deaf ears. But don't worry, you using "we" and "you" never confused me, it was a general term, i got you.

I couldn't be offended because I know nothing of the other poster. Guess he was no bueno? I dont think i could be offended by that anyway. It's not me lol jam, what did he do?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RABiam

Apparently he is a reoccurring poster who gets his username banned every so often. The thread I mentioned, the Pleadian one, he told everyone that Pleadians had come to his front yard and talked to him about something. I can't remember and the thread is 404'd. When asked if he could show a picture of the E.T.s he side-stepped a lot or just plain ignored the questions. He then said a Rabbi would be the "Chosen One" and he even gave us a date that the MSM would be knocked of the air for a live telecast from the Pleadians. When the time/date came he up and disappeared, believe his account got banned.

BTW I U2U (private messaged you)

Namaste
~~~~J

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by RABiam

Apparently he is a reoccurring poster who gets his username banned every so often. The thread I mentioned, the Pleadian one, he told everyone that Pleadians had come to his front yard and talked to him about something. I can't remember and the thread is 404'd. When asked if he could show a picture of the E.T.s he side-stepped a lot or just plain ignored the questions. He then said a Rabbi would be the "Chosen One" and he even gave us a date that the MSM would be knocked of the air for a live telecast from the Pleadians. When the time/date came he up and disappeared, believe his account got banned.

BTW I U2U (private messaged you)

Namaste
~~~~J

definitely just had to look up what 'pleadians' are lol Its interesting that something like that would get you banned. I've never been much into the alien scene, simply because Earth has our own problems to solve. People say aliens are here, but their proof is usually highly questionable. The day that the proof is 100% fact AND they are shown to be a threat, humanity will all unite against them. reminds me of Ronald Reagan saying that a false flag space war with aliens, is all we need for humanity to unite together.

I don't think unity will be possible until each country expels their own corrupt officials. They constantly pit us against each other, using false flags, real flags and anything they can come up with to divide us, such as the
video that has the ME in protest right now.

I am envious of how the citizens of the middle east converge to protest. I wish we could get it together like that.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I am withholding a S&F for now until I see more. But so far I mostly like what I see, though I am not going to hold unrealistic expectations.

With that said. You stated you have no skeletons, or at least that your only skeletons are located within your driving record. But you also stated that you did something stupid enough to preclude you from Top Secret Clearance - as I understand it, not even a DUI can preclude you from TSC. So, what did you do?

Also, as the messenger for a movement such as you describe, you might, in the future, want to reconsider the amount of time spent and the reasoning used in responding to concerns such as those expressed by cosmicegg. It made you look slightly out of control and a little bit hyper. I would hope that someone in your position would have nearly infinite level-headedness on hand to deal with what you may have to deal with. In addition, if you truly believed the poster had nothing of substance to add, and was only going to sling accusations without responding to your concerns than you should have immediately stopped engaging the poster. Again, the antics make you look short-sighted and disorganized - it derails your message.

Just some thoughts, please answer the question above at your convenience.

Cheers!
edit on 19-9-2012 by UdonNiedtuno because: grammar police stopped and wrote a ticket - edit = bail

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by UdonNiedtuno
I am withholding a S&F for now until I see more. But so far I mostly like what I see, though I am not going to hold unrealistic expectations.

With that said. You stated you have no skeletons, or at least that your only skeletons are located within your driving record. But you also stated that you did something stupid enough to preclude you from Top Secret Clearance - as I understand it, not even a DUI can preclude you from TSC. So, what did you do?

Also, as the messenger for a movement such as you describe, you might, in the future, want to reconsider the amount of time spent and the reasoning used in responding to concerns such as those expressed by cosmicegg. It made you look slightly out of control and a little bit hyper. I would hope that someone in your position would have nearly infinite level-headedness on hand to deal with what you may have to deal with. In addition, if you truly believed the poster had nothing of substance to add, and was only going to sling accusations without responding to your concerns that you should have immediately stopped engaging the poster. Again, the antics make you look short-sighted and disorganized - it derails your message.

Just some thoughts, please answer the question above at your convenience.

Cheers!

i shoplifted beer
Im not positive that I would have been excluded TSC, but the MEPS recruiting officers made that call.

oh cosmic egg lol

I make no excuses for the childish back and forth, but I assure you, that I meant everything and regret nothing. But I think my sharp words, make your mind conjure up images of anger without restraint. I assure you that, I choose my words carefully to have effect. Making people think you are mad and letting them believe they have the upper hand, is a tactic. He thought he was getting to me, I knew he was proving my points so i continued his game. A 100% guarantee of my tone derived from my written word on the internet, is impossible. Sometimes words need to hit hard, sometimes they need land softly for effect. Depends on the target. My words do have teeth and a strong bite. I will not run from any discussion or accusation, especially false ones. As little as he actually added, he made a lot of claims that I felt obliged to respond to. I recognized his attacks the minute I read them, and I apologize that my friendly jabs back have been misinterpreted. I do apologize to readers for allowing the thread to derail slightly, but I will not abandon my post and leave it to die. No one else was in the thread and I can't allow lies to be the last post. He took time out of his life to post, I felt an obligation to respond. I try and respond to everyone, even if they attack me. I will always try to change a mind. Obviously, it didn't work with him. Our goals were simply not aligned and disagreement ensued.

I do write and type a lot, my posts are usually not small and i ponder which words to use where. Usually to expedite an online conversation, I have to forgo a little organization. Otherwise you would think I stopped responding, when I'm actually carefully crafting my post. I've been writing this for like 30 minutes now lol. Ive erased lines, only to retype the same thing, only to change it 10 minutes late.

But you called it how you saw it and i apologize to the readers of our thread. Please don't think that I actually get angry or let my emotions out over the internet. My tone is invisible from the internet. I simply respond with truth. Sometimes there is only one way to convey a sentence with a precise point attached. Sometimes it does look angry but has zero anger or intent behind it.

Thank you for your advice and know that I value your criticism because it was constructive. That's a star to me
)

Peace and Happiness

Rab Iam

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join