It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ascent has begun and we are unstoppable momentum.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666

Originally posted by RABiam
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

Your laugh just fuels the movement. Do your really believe lobbyists will control politics forever? Do you believe that a candidate, who appeals to greater human sensibilities, can not emerge from online sphere?
Love to All

Rab Iam

edit on 18-9-2012 by RABiam because: (no reason given)

mate you completely misunderstood my post , it wasnt meant to laugh at your cause or what you are trying to do. It was a genuine question and im sorry if you thought otherwise. I do believe that a candidate could emerge from online sphere, the internet is a huuuuge place full of lots of people. Great things can be done with the www

What you have posted interests me very much and i am looking forward to seeing what stems from this.

I took no hard feelings from the lol. It is fuel regardless of intent
Us nonviolent people have to get motivated by any means necessary
they've got drones, agents, the works, and i just need a couple more lol's to the face...jk jk.

I've learned to control my emotions for the most part but it is lifelong task! Command of emotions is the perfect accomplice for words. Sometimes, vocal tones are misinterpreted as emotions and vice versa. The art of war by words, demands precise tones to relay the point. How do you trick someone if they don't believe the words out of your mouth....you got to act the part right?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

edit on 18-9-2012 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RABiam

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by RABiam

So, pray tell, what will you do about the root of all evel? (money) It seems all problems are rooted in it.

All problems are rooted in our emotions. You choose to get stressed out and worry about money. Your own greed tells you that you need more, more, more by any means necessary. Now add in a little jealousy and lust. Suddenly you don't have enough money for all the crap you want and money becomes the scapegoat. We will never progress forward as humans, unless we control these emotions.

And money for a fact, can not be the ROOT of ALL evil, because i choose to use mine to be the root of good. Its called charity, its called living for someone other than yourself, you should try it sometime. Brings out this awesome emotion called happy

Aloha,

Rab Iam

This is where I disagree. Money creates problems, no matter what your attitude about it is. We have been raised in a world and taught that there must be currency for trade. This is a basic fallacy that you have apparently taken as truth. We went astray a long long time ago. The only way to get back on track is to start over with the basics. Come up with a non-consumption based society. One that does not rely on currency. One that re-identifies what the real basic human needs are, and identifies values that foster those basic human needs. Your ideas, although different and honorable in intent, miss the mark my friend. You need to forget before you can really fix the mess we've gotten ourselves into.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
This is where I disagree. Money creates problems, no matter what your attitude about it is. We have been raised in a world and taught that there must be currency for trade. This is a basic fallacy that you have apparently taken as truth. We went astray a long long time ago. The only way to get back on track is to start over with the basics. Come up with a non-consumption based society. One that does not rely on currency. One that re-identifies what the real basic human needs are, and identifies values that foster those basic human needs. Your ideas, although different and honorable in intent, miss the mark my friend. You need to forget before you can really fix the mess we've gotten ourselves into.

Peace

I absolutely can not disagree that money creates problems. Does that mean it is the root of ALL problems and emotions don't cause problems. Those people are in the ME protesting right now are pissed at us for a trash video. Money is not causing that problem in that particular, Emotion is. They are offended and mad. If money was the problem, why would they buy American flags to burn?

I do get what your saying and my only response is that your goals will take 20-25 years and you have no plan, while we have a plan whose sole purpose is to root out all the corruption. I read this off another post, but someone said that the first step to world peace is to first end the corruption in our government. Hold them accountable, actually accountable. Then we can improve our minds and bodies from within.

I am behind your proposal, although curing peoples wants for new crap is something that may be impossible. No one wants to go back in time. Besides, that is steps beyond our first one. Your jumping step 1-4 and saying well if your not doing step 5 already its worthless. In this time before currency, weren't people/slaves used as a type of currency. Can we even guarantee that wouldn't happen. Not without us first going after the corruption

Dont worry we want to get to step 5 to, but it needs to be done right and in order.

RAB IAM

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RABiam

Certainly real issues.

I think the universe is still figuring out what to put on the top of the priority list...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Papa's gotta go pay some bills and serve some drinks for now

Last night was just a warm up, Tonight we'll jump right in...

I know some of you need proof of who i say i am...i am no one.

but we are 1 brothers and sisters.

peace and happiness always

Rab Iam

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have 12 PHD’s and I am the Dean of Law at Harvard University but also spent a few years working in military intelligence……

Ok not really but anyone can write a bunch of stuff like what I have wrote above and your opening post, doesn’t make any of it true.

Good evening, good evening. I promised I would give a few documents to validate my past. Everything I said yesterday was true. I didn't think my life was so far-fetched to some people.

First things first, I was born in California

Then i stated that right from high school, I joined the military for a short time, and 9/11 happened about my 2nd or 3rd week in boot camp

After the Navy in 2002, I spent 7 years working on my only degree. Clearly says 2009.

I do understand that people make stuff up online. Please know that I am not one of those types.
True awakening will not happen through lies! We must be honest and truthful with our
mortal brothers and sisters. I can't be the leader, if i'm untrustworthy. I don't have money to bribe
people like politicians. I only have my word.

I have to be completely honest, because Ascent threatens to wrestle the power from the corrupt parties and lobbyists. They will attempt to subvert our cause, and I can't have any skeletons for them to find. My closet must be clean. I will always answer any questions, no matter how private, because that is my role. Ask away

I know that I call myself the leader but the truth is, I am merely the spokesman for Ascent. I am the one who takes the inferno they want to roast me in. All my info must be our there, because an intense microscope will be staring at me. But all my information and past is out there. So i have no fear of the libel and the slander because If i haven't posted it here, then it didn't happen. Consider me the attorney for the cause. The one who speaks at the mic and answers all the questions on behalf of the client, Ascent. Hopefully, we understand where I am coming from now.

The next post will be a succinct statement of all our goals, including what we want to accomplish now, as well as the things that are beyond this current strategy. Ive got an open mic right now, so ask away, and I'll give you every detail that I am allowed to release at this time

Much Love,

Rab Iam

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Some questions:

-You're saying "we" a lot, how many people are involved in this? Is it confined to America or do you have international contacts?

-Aren't you putting the plan, and yourself, in jeopardy by posting it online? If you have a serious threat to the establishment I tend to think they would know about it and attempt to thwart.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RABiam

Accountability and responsibility must be a fundamental requirement of every human being, but those entrusted with even the slightest bit of it over another person is then doubly so, and when there are three... so you see. This has been the problem with patriarchy and the entire system that has sprung from it. And yes, money has been a prime separator of people from Day One. It too must go. All we need, our Mother Earth supplies. With responsibility and accountability as the foundation of our new society, we will have no need for it in any case.

Money, education (as practiced under the current system), family values, social norms and mores, and all the rest are now passé. They must be relegated to the past and their lessons remembered. We've just gone through a very long living hell. We can do better. We must. We will.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

This is not international. We must fix ourselves first and show the world how easily the corrupt can be tossed out without violence. Our numbers as of now are a couple hundred and they have all been invited. We will be free and easy to join very soon, but the web is not safe for us right now.

There are different parts to this operation. For the beginning parts of the plan, only a few members are needed. For the grand finale, everyone gets to play.

Yes you are correct, I could be putting us at risk. However, I'm the clean one. I don't have the plans, yet am familiar with the location with where they are and how it will fold out. Sure they could come after me, but it will be useless. What I know, is not enough for them to stop us. It would be outright silly for me, the spokesman, to have the plans, timelines, logistics and members contact info. They have to come for me!!! I'm the only member they know! And they only know of me, because I'm the only member authorized to post and awaken, and didn't do so, until i had permission.

As for putting the plan online...it will be alright....it won't be posted until 1-2 hours before the event anyway. Too little time for it to be derailed, but enough time for anyone who wishes to participate.

edit on 19-9-2012 by RABiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by RABiam

Accountability and responsibility must be a fundamental requirement of every human being, but those entrusted with even the slightest bit of it over another person is then doubly so, and when there are three... so you see. This has been the problem with patriarchy and the entire system that has sprung from it. And yes, money has been a prime separator of people from Day One. It too must go. All we need, our Mother Earth supplies. With responsibility and accountability as the foundation of our new society, we will have no need for it in any case.

Money, education (as practiced under the current system), family values, social norms and mores, and all the rest are now passé. They must be relegated to the past and their lessons remembered. We've just gone through a very long living hell. We can do better. We must. We will.

the money definitely needs to go, but that plan is very far away. I haven't even seen a viable proposal on how to accomplish this. I hear everyone saying the money must go, but no one puts forth the plan.

Well we are working on that, but it is a few steps down the line. We can't not get ahead of ourselves or we undermine ourselves. step by step
)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RABiam

It's simple: Let the current system crash and remove the concept from the grid. Just as so very many other concepts much be eliminated that humans have considered to be "the only way", doing without them is a real and viable option. I cannot understand that those you represent have not grasped this. It has been put forth for years by some of us down here. Is someone up there not listening?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

reply to post by RABiam

It's simple: Let the current system crash and remove the concept from the grid. Just as so very many other concepts much be eliminated that humans have considered to be "the only way", doing without them is a real and viable option. I cannot understand that those you represent have not grasped this. It has been put forth for years by some of us down here. Is someone up there not listening?

interesting, please stick around and discuss.....

So your plan is to do nothing, let it collapse and just remove the concept. Hmmm and replace it with what?
Before money was currency, animals and slaves were currency. Please suggest a viable alternative to money, than just saying let it crash and get rid of the concept. I may not care about materialistic crap, but all these people living around me do. I doubt any of them produce anything significant, to barter to get that new BMW or iphone. Do you think humanity wants to regress to worse technology? What you are saying is already guaranteed, but where would you go from there? You have not proposed a plan, just stated the current system would collapse and the concept magically vanishes....thats laughable and I can't believe anyone buys that. I cannot understand how YOU have not grasped this.

So where do we go after the collapse. cosmicegg? Just tired of people saying that the best plan is just to let it collapse. You have no idea how to cure mortals of materialistic desire. Greece is about to have to bail from the Euro, and TPTB have already set aside currency for their new currency. Its a loop that you don't grasp. If you let it collapse on its own, they will simply replace it.

but believe what you want, kick back and just wait, we'll do all the 'hard' work for you. We actually have a plan. You do not

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RABiam

What good has come of the concept? What right does one person have to lay claim to the resources of the planet? Why do we have borders and permissions and registers, etc? This inhibits our right and the very ability to develop and grow as souls. I shouldn't even have to say this here. It's self-evident.

I've also done a great deal of work toward this event. Are you seriously telling me that we're still going to have to function under this system of bad ideas for a "very long time" still? WTF.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

reply to post by RABiam

What good has come of the concept? What right does one person have to lay claim to the resources of the planet? Why do we have borders and permissions and registers, etc? This inhibits our right and the very ability to develop and grow as souls. I shouldn't even have to say this here. It's self-evident.

I've also done a great deal of work toward this event. Are you seriously telling me that we're still going to have to function under this system of bad ideas for a "very long time" still? WTF.

We obviously will until we have an alternate solution! Can you propose one?

What good has come of the concept? Well, for instance, I give money to homeless people and charities that need it more than me. So the concept has allowed me to help someone I may have never even met, or lives halfway around the world. back on topic

cosmic egg, what would you propose?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RABiam

If we all had a well-developed sense of responsibility, we would have no need for money. You're still missing the point and speaking from a wholly terrestrial and, sorry to say, unenlightened point of view. There should be no need for charities. There should be no homeless. There should be none of that. The Earth supplies all we will ever need, in more abundance than we can ever *responsibly* use. You are not advocating progress. You're advocating change from one bad system to another.

My disappointment is deep. If you are who you say you are, you will feel the rest.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

reply to post by RABiam

If we all had a well-developed sense of responsibility, we would have no need for money. You're still missing the point and speaking from a wholly terrestrial and, sorry to say, unenlightened point of view. There should be no need for charities. There should be no homeless. There should be none of that. The Earth supplies all we will ever need, in more abundance than we can ever *responsibly* use. You are not advocating progress. You're advocating change from one bad system to another.

My disappointment is deep. If you are who you say you are, you will feel the rest.

I am glad you are sticking around!

1st. you have no idea the system i would change to, because that hasn't been revealed in any post.

2nd. The earth does supply all we need...but it does not solve people's wants.

3rd. your whole argument relies on your first sentence. we ALL need a well-developed sense of responsibility.

I'll let you spend your life waiting around for the answer on how you will change everyone. Its easy to say that we all need it, but lets see you make it happen. Even if you could, you admit it only solves the NEED for money.

Any proposal on how we get rid of people's wants? How are you the only one on the planet who knows how to cure a human of greed, envy, jealousy? Please do enlighten!

I think your overly quick to assume you know my groups goals and strategies. You must also be telepathic....care to share that secret either?

I want to collapse it faster to usher in change, you just want to sit back. We want to be the change. You want to sit back and have it come to you.... how noble and enlightened you are!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RABiam

I didn't even bother to read the entire post you submitted just now, but may I say, you've made a fatal mistake. YOU aren't calling the shots here. You may like to represent yourself as a spokesman of the Ascent but to portray yourself as the prime mover is arrogance beyond description. Check yourself now. The hole is growing deeper beneath you with each post.

Haha. Well, I should have read it. You are not anything like what or who you claim to be. Nice try. Nice fail.
edit on 19/9/2012 by CosmicEgg because: to share a laugh.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RABiam

Mods in 3 2 1...

Cant promote any type of organizing movement here on ATS.. did they not teach that in the "gifted" class?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

reply to post by RABiam

I didn't even bother to read the entire post you submitted just now, but may I say, you've made a fatal mistake. YOU aren't calling the shots here. You may like to represent yourself as a spokesman of the Ascent but to portray yourself as the prime mover is arrogance beyond description. Check yourself now. The hole is growing deeper beneath you with each post.

Haha. Well, I should have read it. You are not anything like what or who you claim to be. Nice try. Nice fail.
edit on 19/9/2012 by CosmicEgg because: to share a laugh.

sigh, why are you even here, you never answer any of the questions? Meh, you cant derail truth my friend but nice try at derailing this thread troll. Anything to contribute....at all? or more attacks and claims that you never back up.

i joined YESTERDAY and have posted my BC, DD214 and Degree. I have nothing to hide. And before you talk about the Ascent, like you know who we are, I just introduced us...2 days ago....and suddenly your an expert on our leadership and spokesman. i think the proper phrase is....child please. You really don't even make sense...you should lay off, whatever your on, because its clouding your mind

Infinite peace for you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join