It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rich people, you are social parasites and should feel bad.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

amen brotha, you're ok and i get the opportunity to rant and is why i love ATS so much it's the perfect fit for me as well.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
People who dismiss the unemployed and dependant as "parasites" fail to understand economics and parasitism. A successful parasite is one that is not recognised by its host, one that can make its host work for it without appearing as a burden. Such is the ruling class in a capitalist society.

-Jason Read
edit on 18-9-2012 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2012 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
it doesn`t cost anything to be polite and civil, it doesn`t matter how much money you have or don`t have if you can`t treat people with civility and politely then you are just trash anyway.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Majority, are the ones born into money they really think they are better than you, cant cook
an egg let alone boil one.Me personally i would take all the wonga away and let them
live in the ghettos with couz brother uncle frank .I enjoyed pissing in the main course
when my sister was working at a resturant when these group of snobbos came in causing all
sorts of fuss complaining for nothing laughing to each other i was at the bar and could hear them
Going on and on.So i opened up a bottle of laxatives and poured the lot in there when i stepped
into the kitchen when no one was looking.After awhile had passed and looking on from the bar
Listening to them shouting how important they are etc.The best bit came sooner than i thought
while laughing how the poor were under them hitting off and jibeing at people one of them
roared with laughter and # herself All over , it came running out her knickers.What a result there
i thought.They all ended up in the toilet and the cocky snobby five oclock shadow looking one
Asked, yes- asked for a set of clothing to wear home ..To which she was given a set of trousers.
however i hear you say i wouldnt of doe that but people it taught her the meaning of humility.
And what it means to actually need something to ask etc..True story that btw.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Jealousy is a curse. Wallow in it!

You want what they got, can't have it and so you cry like a little baby.

Suck it up princess and welcome to the real world. Some have "old Money" but most work hard for it. Harder work with more responsibility than being a mere waiter.

You honestly expect to have the same as them being a mere waiter?
edit on 18-9-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

This just shows your ignorance, as you cannot even understand or empathize with what this person is saying. It is not about jealousy, but as I said, you aren't intelligent enough to understand that apparently. You're just another one of those people who thinks like the OP is describing. I feel sorry for you.

I know what you mean though OP. Having money shouldn't really change a person who was good to begin with, and in my experience, the worst of the bunch are those who inherited their money. They never had to really work a day in their lives, and they look down on everyone, as a rule it seems.

And I love the phrase that people get rich from working hard. NO. Many people get rich from taking advantage of other people, and that is why they get rich, plain and simple. That is why you see so many of their ilk who have no humanity. Most people are human enough to not screw other people over. And there are many people the world over who work much harder than those who are rich, and that is a fact. The whole American dream is pure BS at the point we have reached today, because the bourgeoisie controls too much of the wealth.

The two main things to blame for this predicament are people who are rotten on the inside, who have no moral standards, or very little moral standards, and capitalism in general. Think about how things were even just back in the 50's. People cared about one another, and helped one another. But as time went on credit was instituted on a massive scale, and now we have dishonest morons screwing millions of people by giving them money they don't even have. It is a sham, plain and simple. The government perpetuates the problem as well.

Ask yourself why the majority of the rich are republicans as well. It isn't because they think that democrats are lazy and want handouts...Well, the dumb ones probably think that, but the majority know that putting a republican in office is the best bet for the money they have invested. I don't care for Obama as a person, but at least he is trying to do something regarding health care, which is an issue that the rich would know nothing about. Until you've lived it, you only "think" you know the truth.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Me and mine earned every dime we have. I as a veteran have never sought or accepted any of the benefits I am entitled to and have never accepted any money or benefits from the State or Federal Government. I have paid taxes since I was 16 years old and even when I was technically poor, I always took care of what little I had. This also goes for my wife and children; my eldest son is a veteran and like me has not sought or accepted any of the benefits he is entitled to.

So, you F---in Dregs, this is where I agree with the Globalists; this earth has too many of you Worthless Eaters.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
O boy, how do I put this...
People are people. Rich, poor, gay, straight, black, white ECT....why split hairs with labels?
We are the same in that we are all different. Sure there's a lot of crappy people who happen to be rich, There's also crappy poor people. Even poor people have days where that ''I'm the s**t'' attitude gets the best of them.

I think the real social parasites are the able bodied ones that get up in the morning and don't do their part in the name of progress. That can include poor people and rich people.
As for people who's attitudes i don't generally like...my problem lies with as*****s. What's in their accounts is no worry of mine.

As someone on this site in another thread said today ''how many jobs have you got from a poor person'' (can't remember who said that at the moment) We kinda need rich people around....Being poor is better than being broke.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Ummm...wow! I'm in awe over your arrogant reply. Did you not see the video of the wealthy wall street people sucking down their champaigne on their balcony laughing it up while the occupy protesters marched past them last fall? I fully agree with the OP....many wealthy folks have a GOD complex. I am wealthy through inheretence but I remain respectful of those less fortunate. Also...it's not about jealousy, it is about their greed and financial hoarding that disgusts middle class folks.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm rich.

And I hate 99% of my rich acquaintances.

They are generally supremely self-obsessed, bitter, angry and disenchanted.

Money, in itself, is not a balm - it's a catalyst to grief, stress, and unhappiness.

Sure, we live in a "real" world, where we "need" money to live in this world; but it's all a falsehood.

Give me a roof over my head, food in my tummy, and a great community of people who are looking to fulfill themselves, and bring joy to others, and I'll be the happiest man on earth.

Bollocks to rich people.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What causes this grief and stress is once you have lots of money everybody else is trying to take it away from you anyway they can, using and dirty trick to do so, while insulting and berating them for having more money.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hmmmm I'm at a dilema here, each generation in my family has went from wealthy, to impoverished...back to wealthy again....to currently impoverished.

My ggrandpa was rich, my grandpa was poor (7 kids in a one room shack) my dad became kinda rich as an engineer for a big defense contractor...but my sisters and I get by on under the poverty line..

Sometimes poor people grow up denying their kids of basic needs because they are terrified of losing it.

My parents started charging me rent at 14, I had a job, bought my first car we really didn't have anything.....My dad passed away two years ago...and left my mom a fortune.

A part of me was pissed....I remember my big sis holding down two jobs, paying rent and for college...busting her a$$ and taking the bus...and no help from mom and dad.

Meanwhile my highschool dropout worthless mother cries she can't live by herself on 80 grand a year......and calls us for help.....wanting us to run up on a three hour drive, just to help her with mundane things and can't spare $20 in gas money....

edit on 18-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684

Meanwhile my highschool dropout worthless mother cries she can't live by herself on 80 grand a year......and calls us for help.....wanting us to run up on a three hour drive, just to help her with mundane things and can't spare $20 in gas money....

edit on 18-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

Hear hear kat,You have made it on your own, you are a good mom, you teach
them to be independant, you give them love.One thing i do know money cant buy you love
And one thing i know lady is - you have love in abundance ..

edit on 19-9-2012 by denver22 because: love added

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

your shouldnt speak ill of your mother even if she has her flaws!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by kat2684

It's her mother she can say what she want's.....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I'm sorry,

Flaws are one thing, actively pursuing to destroy people...is on a whole other level.

Has your mother shown up to every place of employment making a scene....or cussing out fellow co workers on a phone?

How about being spiteful, removing groceries my sis bought my elderly grandma..and leaving them to thaw on my sisters door step.

How about beating your 32 yr old adult daughter in the face with a cordless phone because she showed up late for Christmas dinner.

You spend 20 some yrs in the vicinity of a crazed nut job....and try not to speak ill of them......lol

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684

I'm sorry,

Flaws are one thing, actively pursuing to destroy people...is on a whole other level.

Has your mother shown up to every place of employment making a scene....or cussing out fellow co workers on a phone?

How about being spiteful, removing groceries my sis bought my elderly grandma..and leaving them to thaw on my sisters door step.

How about beating your 32 yr old adult daughter in the face with a cordless phone because she showed up late for Christmas dinner.

You spend 20 some yrs in the vicinity of a crazed nut job....and try not to speak ill of them......lol

Them situations are difficult, however your only telling one side of a story. This thread is becoming a forum of hate. People should chill and go have drink or something to relax themselves.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Them situations are difficult, however your only telling one side of a story. This thread is becoming a forum of hate. People should chill and go have drink or something to relax themselves.

If your inviting us for tea and tiffin on daddys yacht - then i think ill give it a miss.. sorry...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
A snob aprroached me the other day and said sir i keep bumping into things. i said well
mam if your nose is allways up in the air then how the hell are you gonna see where your going

With that she turn't her nose up again and walked into the door.She said peasant.. i said don't blame
me love you walked straight into that one lmao..

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

nah the bogun couple from hell, i dont think so.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

What, not invited?

nah the bogun couple from hell, i dont think so.

I'll come wearing my finest dress sweats.......denver wlll show up with his cutoff jeans...and tore up button down.

...both of us will look like we rolled out from underneath a car...extra greasy

I would expect that to be good enough to take a sail on Chauncey the III..
edit on 19-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join