It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation of Bizarre Websites

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Greetings! This is my first official thread on ATS, aside from my introduction, since I joined not long ago. I would like to share a partial list of a few of websites I find to be strange that I have gathered over a period of time.
I do consider 'some' of these sites conspiracy-related.
Please move this thread if you think it would be more fitting to be posted under a different topic.

Note: I am in no way saying that any of these sites and their contents, in any way, shape my views or opinions on any topic. I just think they are interesting. Most of these are just for entertainment purposes. I do not claim any of these website to hold non-falsified info, unless otherwise noted.

I think some of these sites were created by people who are mentally ill, to be quite honest, while some may have been created by potentially bright minds who just see things on a different level than your average Joe.
I naturally love searching for things in general, weird sites being one of these things. I think they are just so interesting and fun! Hope you enjoy.

Listed in order, starting with my personal favorite as of right now

I don't even really know what to say about this one. It seems to be chalk filled with vast quantities of numerology and symbolism. It COULD just be a bunch of psychotic nonsense by some mentally unstable person who thinks they are a legend in their own mind, or whoever made this could actually have something important here. Either way, It's interesting just for the fact that someone would take all that time to type this all out. I've went through it for quite a while on several occasions, but have never fully read all of it yet.
973-eht-namuh-973.com...

Conspiracy-related, yet Informative site. Most of the information I have read on here seems to check out
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Controversial info site
www.truthism.com...

Kinda creepy
www.secrettechnology.com...

This might be one of the very first weird websites I remember coming across while searching specifically for weird websites years ago
www.99rooms.com...

This one is fun to go through
nobodyhere.com...

FICTIONAL WEBSITE. I repeat, FICTION. But still entertaining to read.
scp-wiki.wikidot.com...

End of the world scenarios
www.exitmundi.nl...

And last but not least. Dialogue from former member here at ATS in 2008
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I'll leave you all with just these for now to go through, as to now overwhelm.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I had no idea what SCP was a while back. A friend of mine emailed me a pdf of one of the "files" on there and I about flipped my #. I was freaking out. I started to get sick cuz I believed my friend that it was something real.

Then he was like, "Hey man, that # was fake." I beat his ass lol.
edit on 9/18/2012 by OrphenFire because: scp

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I definitely would skip this site. www.secrettechnology.com... Looks like some sort of mind thingy and I don't want it messing up my mind. Also that 99 rooms, could only figure out the one room.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

THANKS!
I have been looking for that site FOREVER now
973-eht-namuh-973.com...

There is a forum hidden in there that is really strange, I just remember chatting with those guys.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

ya, secrettechnology is seriously messed up.

that sight is definitely using some hypnotic trance inducing techniques.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

You are welcome

Glad you found what you were looking for.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7

You are welcome

Glad you found what you were looking for.

Most of the stuff in the "intro pages" (im not sure what to call them) is just gibberish. Im guessing the people who made the site did this to drive the type of people that would not look into it away.But once you get inside the site there is some cool stuff
like the art gallery
973-eht-namuh-973.com...

the "magical alphabet" to decode the non-sense
973-eht-namuh-973.com...

and the forum which is what you can imagine coming from a site like that.
973-eht-namuh-973.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I am humbly admitting that I am not very good with numbers or math, so when it comes to the magikal alphabet I am kind of at a loss. I understand that it's depicting numerical values for letters and then adding their values to come up with a sum value. But beyond that I'd have to say I am at a loss.

I also lack patience with math and numbers..Ha.
I've always been really into words, however. I'm great at word games, unjumbling letters and anagram formation. I'm also really good at spelling just about anything ( aside from typos which are unintended)

I think the artwork on the site is pretty cool too. I'm a fan of abstract art, especially art that depicts the emotion of struggle, distortion and general darkness. Such at this photo for example

As for the forum, I didn't find any relevant explanation at to what this site is in a nutshell, which is what I was looking for. Just more riddles from the members who lurked there, as if there wasn't enough ambiguity already embedded within the site.

edit on 18-9-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I am humbly admitting that I am not very good with numbers or math, so when it comes to the magikal alphabet I am kind of at a loss. I understand that it's depicting numerical values for letters and then adding their values to come up with a sum value. But beyond that I'd have to say I am at a loss.

Oh don't wory about it, it is nothing worth reading really

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Alright I did some classic digging on the domain name and found that the website is registered to a house in Great Britain. Honestly, I think that the site is a bunch of hooplah b/c it appears to fall short of anything of substance OTHER than the awesome random art.

The information presented is in the classic pascal pyramid however the numbers are all related to 9.

Website Info

Here's the location where the site is registered.
edit on 19-9-2012 by Pepeluacho because: Wrong Link

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

This is really great!

Thank you for posting, OP. I absolutely love things like this, and every now and again it's nice to just take a break from all the normalcy (or anger, or insanity) that is the world, and look at some really bizarre stuff!

Love it!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Secret Technology just reminds me of the mind of a madman.. kind creepy indeed. I actually don't want to look at the other sites until morning now..

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Really interesting stuff! Thanks so much for this thread OP!! I really don't have a lot of time to go through all the links tonight but I will tomorrow for sure. Again Thanks So much...looks like a lot of interesting reading!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
S & F, great first thread!

I've bookmarked it as well for future use. Bizarre might be an understatement after visiting these sites, some of them are just plain abstract. A few of them remind of the glyph puzzles found in the Assassins Creed video games.

And you're right, that secret technology site is definitely creepy.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Thanks OP. S+F, I doubt I would ever come across these type of sites on my own. I am enjoying some of the connections that are being made on the truthism site.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Love thy neighbor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

edit on 20-9-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: deleting post

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pepeluacho

What do you think, if anything, is the significance of the fact that eht namu is hosted in Britain? Just asking because there must be a reason why you decided to mention who owns the domain in the first place.

...Or you could search WHOIS for domain of the infamous Illuminati Clock that many people were talking about this month.

Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria
www.illuminatiorder.info/

A search will show that the domain actually belongs to someone in Zurich, Germany
www.whois.net...

Only a 4 hour drive between Bavaria Switzerland and Zurich Germany.

*Que Outer Limits Music*

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Very interesting. Thank you for sharing. I'll be checking these out.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Agree!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

973-eht-namuh-973.com
it's a puzzle, i think holy numbers
a lot of mentions of 3, 7, and 9
.............interesting

top topics