It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nightmare Power

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I am sorry.

I forgive you, but only because I like to look at your avatar

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Does anyone have any idea if this will air tonight in Canada?

Also is anyone going to be capturing this? Host it for the people that won't have access to this program?

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If someone sees a link to a feed or transcripts would you mind posting them here? If I see it I will post. Thanks.

dh

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well, the first episode was very good, though it seemed to exonerate Kissinger (as a humane globalist whom the neo-cons had to oppose - though maybe he'll be tied back into the developing plot later on)
Of interest was the fact that Zawahari - spokesman for the Muslim brotherhood members rounded up after the assassination of Sadat - was of an aristocratic Egyptian/Saudi lineage, similar to bin Laden
Interesting how the various elites will act as foil and counterfoil to unfold events

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I bet you money, Osama bin Who is lounging poolside somewhere like King Fahd's Half Moon Bay Resort on the Eastern coast of Saudi Arabia.

Think about it... Michael Jackson is in Bahrain. Why is that? Because he is a wealthy "man" and he has the resources to be secure in his person and in his "property." No one there would mess with him. No matter how many little boys he brought in.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
hi guys, i just saw the series and i definetly enjoyed it.

i put the 3 episodes on my blog: logonauta.blogspot.com...

good vision!!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Osama's either dead or at half moon bay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join