It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nightmare Power

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Let me rephrase the part about Osama.

He hasnt outlived his usefullness yet.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Originally posted by Amuk
I think our Government is too inept to pull it off.

Well, I think Operation Northwoods is a perfect example that they can pull it off. Of course, that's my opinion.

Did it work? Is Cuba now a happy Macdonalds filled member of the free world?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This �straussian connection� surely isn't new, it is just reapplied. Salem Witch Trials, Wilson in WW I, Confederate boosters in 1860/61, Roosevelt in WW II, communism 1950's/60's, Yellow Peril, White Man's invincibility-

We love to fear something. The bogey-man myth (Bogyphobia) personified. As long as the Neo-cons can keep fear up they maintain power. We use fear as an excuse and a motivator.

Security (lack of fear) is only next to food on the hierarchy of needs ( Maslow's Hierarchy of needs)

Phobias and Fear are what we like!

Neo-cons are masters of fear psychology. Make people feel insecure and they will give up freedom by the basket. Sadly, Neo-cons are not alone in this. From Anarchists to Liberals, Conservatives to Nazis fear has long been used as a motivator.

Maslow

Witness �War of the Worlds�- . A superb website that explains this 'spoof' and some of the resulting trauma caused by a few playing upon the fears (previously unarticulated to any degree) of the many.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a grave announcement to make. Incredible as it may seem . . .

Anyone that has seen any movie dealing with Aliens, the supernatural, mysticism, destruction and ETC.- the list is endless, has been a pawn (even if unwittingly) of the same psychology at use in 'fear mongering'. We LIKE IT! We pay money to be afraid.

We like being afraid for brief periods of time. Somewhat gives the balance of our seemingly droll existence meaning and purpose? From earliest times man has used fear of something to control the actions of his fellows. Biblical readings invoking evil, Satan, a vengeful God are all proof positive that we live to be afraid. The more seemingly powerless we can be made to feel the more attentive we become to the message.

As above (War of the Worlds) we proved to ourselves (again) that we don't even require believability or reality to be factors in our fears.

Distortionists and disinfo perpetrators also use our own curiosity to silence us. We are subject to the most paralyzing fear of all- being wrong. Questioning should be one of higher subjects taught in schools instead of being relegated to the closet of the ignorant and uninformed.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Well, I think Operation Northwoods is a perfect example that they can pull it off. Of course, that's my opinion.

No of course not but maybe they thought that 9-11 would work.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
right, watch jon stewart because he conforms with your personal views. i can dig that. anyway, part of what you say i like. it's certainly accurate to say al queda and other terrorists groups are the new enemy, and that the western world, for what ever reason, need to have an external enemy. that actually makes a lot of sense considering past civilizations. they would concur their enemy, win the big fight, and because they would no longer have a visible enemy they would fight amongst themselves and that would lead to their downfall. however, i don't believe that the second part of your post. primarily that al queda is still controlled by the CIA, or any western organization for that matter. i also think you exaggerate the connection between CIA and the founding of al queda. first off is the original connection between the two groups. CIA gave money to a few select people and/or groups so that they, rather then america, could fight an enemy. sort of like paying a hitman to take someone out. however, al queda grew after that, taking in money from other people for similiar situations and eventually getting into drug money. once al queda began to grow, any monetary or controlling connection between the CIA and al queda desolved. the CIA did not fund the growth of al queda, hell they didn't even fund the beginning of it. they simply paid for a service. an unfortunate but not unheard of service. that leads to number two. as i said, there is no "CIA controls al queda". thus, there wasn't any involvement of the CIA, or any other western group, in 9/11. lastly, just because a government is capable or has the ability to pull off a 9/11, which i don't even believe is the situation, that doesn't mean they did.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The world is an intangled thread of arms deals. The french minnester was just in china trying to lift EU/china arms ban. Is he wrong, Who cares. My country was attacted. Saddam was threatening us and the world. We did something about. I know it kills you libs. But the bully down the street will never stop with a good talking to.

"Neo-con" is this the new name for a conservitive?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is definately worthy of putting in my favorites.....excellent analysis.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

however, i don't believe that the second part of your post. primarily that al queda is still controlled by the CIA, or any western organization for that matter

i beg to differ, you can control anyone with a supirior military. we got what we wanted out of them ie reason for enhanced military spending, furthering of police state agenda, justification for war againts oil rich regions. now its a simple matter of bombing them to the bloody bowels of hell.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I just dont buy into the world-wide conspericy thing I think our Government is too inept to pull it off.

It's happening as we speak.

On top of that you have to admit our polices in the mid-east has caused us to make a lot of enmies there and to say ALL of them are CIA agents is IMO rather foolish

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Amuk]

I said ELEMENTS of the CIA created this monster. Everything in the company is highly compartmentalized. Plausible deniability...

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Operation Northwoods was sh*tcanned and fast. Kennedy fired Gen. Lemnitzer for suggesting it. Kennedy probably thought he was out of his mind. I think he should have been tried for treason, myself.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I appreciate you taking the time to read the post. If you dig in and do the research, you will come to understand the octupus.

dh

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The central core of Al-Qaeda, Arabic for the toilet, is the Nazi satanic core of MI6/CIA. The program seems to suggest that AL-Qaeda is a phantom organisation based on fear.
So it is. The strings of its operatives are pulled back at HQs in the UK and US

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
wow dh, what a statement. but do you have any proof. East, i enjoy doing the research, and i have. but i just am not going to make the jump from making an assassination deal with al queda 20 years ago, to the CIA still being in control of them.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
In the way the name is used, al Qaeda is translated to mean the 'base.' It meant literally the base, or a structure/house these one-time freedom-fighters gathered at. The Americans named them that for the media. They like to make it sound like Osama & his boys called themselves that. It's simply not true. How ridiculous!
American-creation through and through.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Here is some fantasy for you. This is completely ficticious America. Osama had nothing to do with 911. The russians activated the cells and got revenge for the collapse of the soviet union. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by astroblade
wow dh, what a statement. but do you have any proof. East, i enjoy doing the research, and i have. but i just am not going to make the jump from making an assassination deal with al queda 20 years ago, to the CIA still being in control of them.

Keep an open mind. A good place to look if you're willing is www.cooperativeresearch.org
www.copvcia.com
www.globalresearch.org

You have to start with the Carter administration and his National Security Advisor Brzezinski (author of "The Grand Chessboard"). Anyway, it's a start. Pull back the curtain. It's worth it. Knowledge cancels out fear.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yes, Operation Northwoods is a powerful lesson in history that a shocking few Americans have learned.

It is not proof that 9/11 was orchestrated from within, but it certainly is a final rebuttal to the scorn experienced by those who hypothesize about such an internal orchestration or facilitation. This is a legitimate avenue of exploration, buttressed by historical precedent of intent. Those who scorn it from the start are not living within reality.

Another thought: when Northwoods is applied to the present day scenario of 9/11, and considered next to the possibility that rather than being orchestrated from the top, 9/11 may have been allowed to happen by certain intelligence sectors sitting on certain information, one realizes that there is no prima facie argument in citing that Northwoods did not work.

Kennedy refused the proposal: if the proponents of such tactics have learned their history lesson better than the American people have, they would have learned that such plans are not to be submitted for approval, but are to be carried out directly. Anyone with deep reaching connections in the intelligence community could have caused us to remain passive in regards to the 9/11 threat. As someone on this thread already pointed out, it is by design a highly compartimentalized world to begin with, with very few people in a position to understand the significance of the data they process.

As such, it is perfectly plausible that rather than repeat the Northwoods error of trying to orchestrate terrorist attacks on US soil, the chicken hawks decided to wait for such attacks to be imminent, and simply facilitate their success.

U.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Very sober, thoughtful and intelligent reply. I appreciate your comments. And you're correct. In the world of intel, the right hand does not know, or need to know what the left hand is doing. It simply must be that way.

dh

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well - no not exactly astro - we know that The CIA has a Satanic core formed by whichever Dulles brother under Operation Paperclip drawing into the US NAzi (Satanic) mind control operatives including Mengele (aka Dr Green) after WW2
MI6 is the real back-up for the US CIA/NSA formation with strong linkage into Mossad/Shin Beth and Pakistan's ISI Taliban organisation
The intelligence services are all one at the top of things and direct and control the militaries of both sides just as the financial operations of the bankers come in to provide the money
Look - the proof is there and I'll try to report back - as Alex Jones says - it's in plain view on the main newswires
Personally, I rely on intuitive feel for things - Osama is hiding out in the Chinese Muslim heartlands? - yes - well what better place to stay hidden until his recall? Nobody is looking for him there
The difficulty of explanation around 911 - well it was performed by cruise missiles surrounded by holographic images of planes - fits the WTC scenario at least - the towers brought down by a Tesla Howitzer type weapon - what better explanation for the reduction of concrete, steel and human beings to billowing clouds of dust
And so it goes
I'll get back when I find the original query

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join