It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are FEMA Camps for Arab-American Internment If Major War Breaks Out in Mid-East?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

You're not very good at slams, but that's not neccessarily a bad thing. "Centers" exisist, we just disagree on their potentialities. No harm, no foul.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

This is EXACTLY why they were built. But not just for Muslims, any major group that "gets out of hand." Could be Mexicans, could be other races or nationals, or even political parties. They were also made ready (at first) to take in huge populations of quarantined civilians in case of a global flu epidemic. (Always amazes me all the TV and movie programs how soldiers never get sick...only civilians.) But they are definitely internment camps. Already being used to house illegal alien families.

edit on 19-9-2012 by whisperindave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Lets hope not.
Wont go smoothly.
If that is the case with FEMA camps better start gearing up for civil war soon or start prayin w/ fingers crossed

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
While I cannot say one way or the other whether these FEMA camps are intended for American citizens of Middle Eastern Descent or not, I can say that I have always loved History and made sure to pay good attention and read between the lines because, as someone has already mentioned, "History is doomed to repeat itself" if people don't understand what happened before. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

There are far too many events in recent history that could have been avoided if history was correctly (and truthfully) taught in school, and if it was taught to be of up most importance (like math and science are taught to be), rather than just "something that needs to be learned". It needs to be learned, and understood, in it's actual factual entirety, so that we can avoid making the same mistakes our forefather's did, therefore avoiding being as easily manipulated by our government, and other government and elitist groups around the world.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
To understand the idea of camps, prisons, etc, one must also understand the modern psychology of imprisonment.

Walls are just one way of keeping us isolated, segregated, and kept in.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

ah yes. Super hero of the dystopian society after the decline of civilization....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wascurious

Now tell me again what was the reason for NDAA? And who just decided to appeal a judge's ruling on it? Yes, that's right, the Obsama administration.

Only hours after a US district judge made permanent an injunction that bans the indefinite military detention of Americans without charge, the White House said they’d appeal to continue their efforts to keep a controversial new law on the books.
On Thursday, the Obama administration acknowledged that they plan to challenge a ruling made only a day earlier by US District Court Judge Katherine Forrest that concreted an injunction she issued four months prior on a provision included in the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act , or NDAA. In May, Judge Forrest said the indefinite detention statute in the NDAA failed to “pass constitutional muster” and ordered a temporary block. On Wednesday, she made that injunction permanent, but not without raising objection once again from the Executive Branch.

current.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
How was the kool-aid?

Fantastic. I had two big glasses while I stood in what Alex Jones claims are two different FEMA camps. How many have you been to?

It must be so cool to sit in your basement and pretend to write about the real world. I live in it.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Now tell me again what was the reason for NDAA? And who just decided to appeal a judge's ruling on it? Yes, that's right, the Obsama administration.

Who is Obsama?

What is the point of your post?
I never said a damn thing about NDAA.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

You're not very good at slams, but that's not neccessarily a bad thing. "Centers" exisist, we just disagree on their potentialities. No harm, no foul.

Sure they do. That is why you have all these pictures, right?

How about you show us all these FEMA camps then. That ought to make me look pretty stupid.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
nope, they are for internment of us citizens when they refuse to take a certain vaccine

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Only hours after a US district judge made permanent an injunction that bans the indefinite military detention of Americans without charge, the White House said they’d appeal to continue their efforts to keep a controversial new law on the books.
On Thursday, the Obama administration acknowledged that they plan to challenge a ruling made only a day earlier by US District Court Judge Katherine Forrest that concreted an injunction she issued four months prior on a provision included in the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act , or NDAA. In May, Judge Forrest said the indefinite detention statute in the NDAA failed to “pass constitutional muster” and ordered a temporary block. On Wednesday, she made that injunction permanent, but not without raising objection once again from the Executive Branch.

current.com...

War is hell and people suffer..

But in the event of a war with a nation or nations, to which many of your fellow contrymen & women are immigrants from, it is a necessary evil.

While hundreds or thousands of these immegrants may be completely innocent, there will be some who aren't. You cannot tell which ones and so unfortunately, they must all be counted in the same boat until such a time comes that hostilities are over..

You can't sleep with the enemy in a time of war.

Sad but a fact.

edit on 9/19/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
A Star and a Flag. Great presentation.

Are FEMA camps the equivalent of the Japanese internment centers for Arab-Americans and/or foreign nationals in the (likely) event of major war in the mid-east?

Japanese-American internment was the relocation and internment by the United States government in 1942 of about 110,000 Japanese Americans and Japanese who lived along the Pacific coast of the United States to camps called "War Relocation Camps," in the wake of Imperial Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor.The internment of Japanese Americans was applied unequally throughout the United States.

All who lived on the West Coast of the United States were interned, while in Hawaii, where the 150,000-plus Japanese Americans composed over one-third of the population, an estimated 1,200 to 1,800 were interned. Of those interned, 62% were American citizens.
President Franklin D. Roosevelt authorized the internment with Executive Order 9066, issued February 19, 1942, which allowed local military commanders to designate "military areas" as "exclusion zones," from which "any or all persons may be excluded."

This power was used to declare that all people of Japanese ancestry were excluded from the entire Pacific coast, including all of California and much of Oregon, Washington and Arizona, except for those in internment camps.In 1944, the Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the exclusion orders, while noting that the provisions that singled out people of Japanese ancestry were a separate issue outside the scope of the proceedings.[9] The United States Census Bureau assisted the internment efforts by providing confidential neighborhood information on Japanese Americans. The Bureau's role was denied for decades, but was finally proven in 2007.

en.wikipedia.org...

Internment Camp

I mean, that's a frightening thought, but the situation would seem volatile to military planners. This world is really scary as of late. I'ma pray hard for us all tonight.

In a revealing admission in June, 1997, the Director of Resource Management for the U.S. Army confirmed the validity of a memorandum relating to the establishment of a civilian inmate labor program under development by the Department of the Army. The document states, "Enclosed for your review and comment is the draft Army regulation on civilian inmate labor utilization" and the procedure to "establish civilian prison camps on installations."

Amid widespread rumors, Congressman Henry Gonzales clarified the question of the existence of civilian detention camps. In an interview, Gonzalez stated, "The truth is yes -- you do have these stand by provisions, and the plans are here...whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism...evoke the military and arrest Americans and put them in detention camps."

www.hermes-press.com...

FEMA Zone Map

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If an all out war should break out, the American Government would be in need of soldiers, not Fema campers.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You gotta be kidn me. Do you really believe that this government would put muslims in camps? Those camps are for the Americans that will stand up for their country and try to defend it during unrest as you put it. Holder will be lock'n up whitey!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by The GUT

Quite a stretch there sir.

No, those camps are not for Ma and Pa Kettle.

They are for, ready for, groups such as Oathkeepers, outspoken Military Personal who believe in the Constitution, and others who will act as leaders in a Uprising.

Arabs
not hard to monitor a group that prays 5 times a day.

Not all people of Arabic decent are Islamic, as not all Americans are ignorant. Or not all Muslims are Arab.
edit on 19-9-2012 by roblot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Reminds me of a movie!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by The GUT

Quite a stretch there sir.

They are for, ready for, groups such as Oathkeepers, outspoken Military Personal who believe in the Constitution, and others who will act as leaders in a Uprising.

Lol, I would say that this ^^^ i quite a stretch...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious
Fantastic. I had two big glasses while I stood in what Alex Jones claims are two different FEMA camps. How many have you been to?

Two glasses would make sense. Did you take any pics or did the kool-aid keep you busy?

I don't listen to Alex Jones, btw, other than occasionally clicking on a vid here. Once again, we're talking about centers that are ostensibly for "disaster relief." There are such places as well as contracts to build them.

My goal here was a question, hence the "question mark" on the end of my thread title.

You say you live in the "real world," I say you took the blue pill with your kool-aid.

Obama wins right to indefinitely detain Americans under NDAA - Muslim Rage Distraction

edit on 19-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

No and we shouldnt. What happened with the Japaneese in the 40's is a total embarassment to the United States and signifies racial profiling . Every Arab American is not a terrorist. Just as every Japaneese was not a spy. I seriously doubt that America will do something so horrible ever again.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join