It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are FEMA Camps for Arab-American Internment If Major War Breaks Out in Mid-East?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

No, they are for Americans.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Maybe all of this is aimed at arab americans. Maybe they know iran will nuke us, or iran and isreal are about t start ww3 and all of this sheet going on is to protect americans. Maybe the jets will win the superbowl.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Destinyone

Oh, you mean Reaganomics? The trickle down thing? Yeah, sadly our current POTUS misled us and kept to the status quo on that one.

~Heff

There never was anything to trickle down. Only people buying into the lie that they could sit on their butts, and money would fall, like manna from heaven, from above. Started with the Romans promising freedom to slaves if they served long enough.

Apathy grew from all the lies...apathy is now our politicians best friend. If FEMA camps are ever filled...it will be apathy that put them there.

Des

edit on 18-9-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Apathy is the lock on the door - as is information and stress overload!

What difference can I possibly make? I'm just one person! Besides. I don't want any trouble. I watch CSI And know that if I attend a protest TPTB will have me on 2,000 ATM and traffic cams, and they'll convict me from my thumbprint taken off of the Slurpee cup I dropped in the garbage can at the demonstration. Man... My Grandma lives in Vancouver and I can't end up on a no fly list.

Besides, my kid is having socialization problems at school and his grades are slipping. And my dog has worms. I can't afford to miss work right now because I just renegotiated the mortgage and almost lost the house once already. And with my company threatening to outsource.... Forget this, I'm going to turn on Jersey Shore and crack open a bottle of JD...."

Yup, fear, apathy, despair... sounds like prison to me.

~Heff
edit on 9/18/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by The GUT

Quite a stretch there sir.

No, those camps are not for Ma and Pa Kettle.

They are for, ready for, groups such as Oathkeepers, outspoken Military Personal who believe in the Constitution, and others who will act as leaders in a Uprising.

Arabs
not hard to monitor a group that prays 5 times a day.

His post is a stretch, but yours is not? Or am I not picking up on the LOL smilies properly? Occam's Razor would say if they're for anyone, they would most likely be for those people who have been marketed as our most dangerous enemies...the box-cutter brethren.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
So, which government party is approving this......I mean WHO is authorizing this. Be specific if you can.

Oh...I get it.......NO ONE will claim it.
edit on 18/9/12 by masqua because: trimmed quote

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If we didn't put Arab Americans into camps after 2,000+ Americans were slaughtered back on Tuesday, September 11th 2001.....we won't do it now.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If we didn't put Arab Americans into camps after 2,000+ Americans were slaughtered back on Tuesday, September 11th 2001.....we won't do it now.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by The GUT

I'm amazed that no one has mentioned the movie, "The Siege".

It was addressed quite well in that movie. Anything can be used as a internment camp.

If you ask me, the movie "Children of Men" demonstrates quite clearly the concept of internment camps but the people inside were all fighting amongst each other and it was completely lawless. LIke they just set up a militarized perimeter around a city and let the inhabitants kill each other.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think if you're any time of American get caught at the wrong place and wrong time, your going fema "camping" either way.

I know one thing for sure, people will NOT be going anywhere willingly whether you are an American or not. Just living in these hard times, I feel locked-up already with noway out of the sandbox.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It would makes sense in the event of an explicit war with an Islamic theocracy to segregate those of the pertaining faith from the general populous. As we've already seen with those absurd 'protests' against that trivial Islam spoof video; the propensity is there for extremists to come out of the woodwork and / or for so-called "moderates" to be radicalised at the merest opportunity. This is an inherent trait of the Abrahamic belief system in question--solidarity in bellicosity:

"And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
(Surâh 2:191-193, The Holy Qur'an)

It would not surprise me in the least if the camps where there for such a purpose. Indeed, it would be remiss of a government to not have such a contingency, in fact.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

The simplest pleasures are free.

I worked in Wisconsin Dells as a teen and that probably jaded me. I love the Dells, 9 months out of the year, but always avoid it like the plague during the summer months.

And the majority of the attractions there have walls/fences as well.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

reply to post by The GUT

I'm amazed that no one has mentioned the movie, "The Siege".

It was addressed quite well in that movie. Anything can be used as a internment camp.

If you ask me, the movie "Children of Men" demonstrates quite clearly the concept of internment camps but the people inside were all fighting amongst each other and it was completely lawless. LIke they just set up a militarized perimeter around a city and let the inhabitants kill each other.

Well, if you're going to go down that road, I have two words for you.

"Snake Plisken"

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Are FEMA camps the equivalent of the Japanese internment centers for Arab-Americans and/or foreign nationals in the (likely) event of major war in the mid-east?

THEY NEED TO EXIST FIRST!

Sorry but I have a hard time believing anyone is going to be rounded up and help prisoner in empty fields and open parking lots.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Depends which order you want to be issued if/when the time comes..

Order 9066 or ORDER 0066

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

We'll see how you feel when suicide vests are going off in malls near you and you will be forced to sit at your home all day in fear of being blown up. Then the real economical collapse comes. Bombs going off in malls and large businesses, multiple. Will put 9/11 to shame.

Do you think War camps were put there for fun? So we can spend tax payer money and have joy in the sun? No, it was put there to make sure an insurrection doesn't occur from a proxy force in the states that comes from a foreign country.

Iran has sleepers all over America and other Western nations. Muslims are every where and it only takes a few bad apples to make many more apples seem bad. Especially when those few bad apples start killing children and has the potential to cause an economical collapse.

My personal opinion is this is the reason Obama doesn't want to attack Iran. Those sleepers wake up and has the potential to severely hamper the entire world.

In my opinion, war camps are necessary only in the most extreme of times. Such as .. i don't know .. War.

However, that is simply my opinion.
edit on 18-9-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Always planning ahead, I reckon"...like the 7 wars in 5 years as told by Gen, Wesley Clark:

They're a little behind schedule, sure, egos talkin' smack, but they are following the plan it seems.

edit on 18-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Interesting speech there. Plan is being followed to a tee it seems.

If they exist, the camps would likely be for anybody not in line with the plan to lay down when asked.
edit on 18-9-2012 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Well, if you're going to go down that road, I have two words for you
"Snake Plisken"

Snake Plisken? I thought he was dead.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious

Are FEMA camps the equivalent of the Japanese internment centers for Arab-Americans and/or foreign nationals in the (likely) event of major war in the mid-east?

Sorry but I have a hard time believing anyone is going to be rounded up and help prisoner in empty fields and open parking lots.

How was the kool-aid?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious

How was the kool-aid?

The kool aid is great. And you still havent proven anything.

Rather have that kool aid and be right than to be wrong and ignorant of the facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join